Forum › What's that manga called?

^ that’s the one, many thanks!

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Manga where kouhai finds out senpai's a lesbian and blackmails her into sleeping with her and later they start a fwb relationship. Kouhai is a blonde and very aggressive super ultra mega top and senpai is a brunette and she just goes with the flow. Was in dynasty and later got licensed.

Shot in the dark, but is it this one

No it isn't...i found it. Anyways, thanks!

I hope you see this, but could you tell me which one it is? I wanna read it

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Manga where kouhai finds out senpai's a lesbian and blackmails her into sleeping with her and later they start a fwb relationship. Kouhai is a blonde and very aggressive super ultra mega top and senpai is a brunette and she just goes with the flow. Was in dynasty and later got licensed.

A Yuri Story About a Junior I Couldn't Stand

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Thank you

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

Thank you

This is kinda related, but does anyone know what happened to the author of this manga, Kisaragi sonami (or Namaniku)? It seems her entire online presence was wiped clean with the exception of hentai sites. Is this another morino situation?

Somechime_hfg_bossx
joined Aug 6, 2014

Growing up, character pretended to be straight. Showing panels of her trying be to date a guy in high school and there's even a panel of her getting dressed up after sex with a boyfriend. Then in next few pages, younger sister commenting on how her sister use to be so fashionable back in high school.

Scratching my head on this one since I thought I could find it with few tags and search seems broken atm.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

Growing up, character pretended to be straight. Showing panels of her trying be to date a guy in high school and there's even a panel of her getting dressed up after sex with a boyfriend. Then in next few pages, younger sister commenting on how her sister use to be so fashionable back in high school.

Scratching my head on this one since I thought I could find it with few tags and search seems broken atm.

I believe it's called "Born This Way" (a.k.a. Kono Sei), but it seems to have been removed from Dynasty and MangaDex is still down.

Somechime_hfg_bossx
joined Aug 6, 2014

That's it! Thanks! guess makes sense why I can't find it anymore then.

joined Jul 30, 2020

Thank you

This is kinda related, but does anyone know what happened to the author of this manga, Kisaragi sonami (or Namaniku)? It seems her entire online presence was wiped clean with the exception of hentai sites. Is this another morino situation?

Namaniku's Pixiv is still up, and in fact something with those characters was uploaded to it earlier today, though it seems to be an advertisement:
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/88905009

last edited at Apr 4, 2021 12:20AM

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

Thank you

Namaniku's Pixiv is still up, and in fact something with those characters was uploaded to it earlier today, though it seems to be an advertisement:
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/88905009

Thank you, turns out her twitter was suspended.
I'm happy that they didn't just evaporate like people sometimes do online.

joined Sep 4, 2020

The manga I'm looking for has a scene where the student body president is addressing the students and tries to say "be sure to use a condom" before the vice-president takes the microphone away and calls her an idiot. Any idea which one that's from?

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Sep 4, 2020

This.

You are an absolute Legend!

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Idk if this is the right place to ask but someone please help me out. There was an anime I used to LOVE to watch on cartoon network dubbed in my language when I was a child. As far as I remember it was about some teens who have superpowers or something which helps them transform into robot like things with different kinds of fancy swords. I could be misremembering the robot part, but I'm pretty sure they used to transform into something of that sort. The robot thingies could evolve, kinda like pokemons. I also remember there were different seasons, each season featuring new bunch of teens. After so many years, it all came back to me all of a sudden and I really want to know what anime it is but I have no idea what to search for. Please help.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Idk if this is the right place to ask but someone please help me out. There was an anime I used to LOVE to watch on cartoon network dubbed in my language when I was a child. As far as I remember it was about some teens who have superpowers or something which helps them transform into robot like things with different kinds of fancy swords. I could be misremembering the robot part, but I'm pretty sure they used to transform into something of that sort. The robot thingies could evolve, kinda like pokemons. I also remember there were different seasons, each season featuring new bunch of teens. After so many years, it all came back to me all of a sudden and I really want to know what anime it is but I have no idea what to search for. Please help.

Not sure about one with a cast that changes with the seasons, but Ninja Senshi Tobikage (aka, Ninja Robots) and Ronin Warriors come to mind. The former looks like it was broadcast via CN in a number of countries, but the latter feels like a better fit with your description.

Of course, I read, "when I was a child," and immediately think of Steel Jeeg (1975-76), so some timeframe might be helpful for context. ;)

81822660_p0-compressed%20(3)
joined Dec 13, 2020

I hope someone can help me with this because I'm a sad weeb who
doesn't know how to speak japanese yet..
Is there a translation for this series here in Dynasty? I'm pretty sure I've seen it before but I can't remember the exact title. If not, please do tell me if there is somewhere I can read/buy the english scanlations!

https://twitter.com/yukimaru_26/status/1370920300985032704?s=21

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Is there a translation for this series here in Dynasty? I'm pretty sure I've seen it before but I can't remember the exact title. If not, please do tell me if there is somewhere I can read/buy the english scanlations!

Here's the artist's page, so no, apparently it's not here.

Edit: I just checked out their Pixiv and there's quite a lot of those two doing cute (and slightly lewd) stuff together, and if it hasn't already been translated then someone needs to get on the case right now.

last edited at Apr 6, 2021 3:29PM

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Not sure about one with a cast that changes with the seasons, but Ninja Senshi Tobikage (aka, Ninja Robots) and Ronin Warriors come to mind. The former looks like it was broadcast via CN in a number of countries, but the latter feels like a better fit with your description.

Thanks for the reply! Looks like Ninja Robots did air in my country, but the plot doesn't feel like it and the art feels a little different than what I remember, so I'm not sure. Ronin Warriors seems more likely, but after a little researching it looks like it has never aired in my country...

Of course, I read, "when I was a child," and immediately think of Steel Jeeg (1975-76), so some timeframe might be helpful for context. ;)

2006-2014. The art in my memory feels like it's from that time. (But at this point my memory is so bleak that I can't trust myself to remember things correctly lol.)

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'm looking for an age gap manga with one adult woman and a pretty old lady (I think she was around 60s?). Anyone knows the name?

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

I'm looking for an age gap manga with one adult woman and a pretty old lady (I think she was around 60s?). Anyone knows the name?

Maybe this?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/water_coloured

last edited at Apr 7, 2021 11:45AM

81822660_p0-compressed%20(3)
joined Dec 13, 2020

Here's the artist's page, so no, apparently it's not here.

Edit: I just checked out their Pixiv and there's quite a lot of those two doing cute (and slightly lewd) stuff together, and if it hasn't already been translated then someone needs to get on the case right now.

Thanks for the help!! And yeah I hope it gets translated soon (≡ε≡;)

joined Apr 7, 2021

I'm looking for a yuri manga where the mc met a strange girl on the stairway(?) on her way back to her apartment. The girl has nowhere to go so the mc took her in for a while. She claims she's an angel but the mc doesn't believe her at first. Then one day wings started to grow on her back. The mc, fearing that the girl will leave her one day, cutted her wings.
Iirc this is a one-shot. I just want to read it again. I hope someone can help me with this one :}

last edited at Apr 7, 2021 12:33PM

joined Apr 7, 2021

^

Probably this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/you_are_my_angela

This is it! Thank you so much!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

shadesan posted:

Maybe this?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/water_coloured

Thank youuuuuu! <3

To reply you must either login or sign up.