Forum › Posts by Shekelman

Shekelman
joined Jan 12, 2021

^ It's either this and you're misremembering it, or the roles were reversed in another chapter and I'm the one who doesn't remember, or I'm completely wrong and it was something else entirely.

Nah. There were two girls. One of the were sick and in their pajamas. The other girl isn't sick and is there to check up on her. The girl sneezes and there's snot on the sick girl's face, which the non-sick girl proceeds to lick despite warnings from the sick girl that the non-sick girl could get sick. They weren't adults btw. I appreciate the initial post that tried to help though

Probably this then:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/houkago_pandemic#27

YES that's it thanks man!

Shekelman
joined Jan 12, 2021

^ It's either this and you're misremembering it, or the roles were reversed in another chapter and I'm the one who doesn't remember, or I'm completely wrong and it was something else entirely.

Nah. There were two girls. One of the were sick and in their pajamas. The other girl isn't sick and is there to check up on her. The girl sneezes and there's snot on the sick girl's face, which the non-sick girl proceeds to lick despite warnings from the sick girl that the non-sick girl could get sick. They weren't adults btw. I appreciate the initial post that tried to help though

Shekelman
joined Jan 12, 2021

Can someone tell me the manga where there were the girl is sick but the other girl comes over and visits her? The sick girl is also kinda tomboyish and the girl who came to visit licks her face