Forum › Yuri Natsu -Kagaya Inn- discussion

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This series is crazy

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

So, is Kuki influencing Hana, or has Hana always been this way? In the one-shot, it's implied that Kuki kissed Hana when she was asleep. However... Did Hana set her up back then?

Hana is pure evil. Respect. ^_^

joined Feb 22, 2018

My friend googled "Fundoshi"...

Fundoshi (褌, ふんどし) is the traditional Japanese undergarment for adult males, made from a length of cotton. Before World War II, the fundoshi was the main form of underwear for Japanese adult males.

Sooo, Hana wants to see Kuki crossdressing?

The fundoshi is unusual of being both loose fitting (like boxers) but having a thong back. This combination makes it a kind of alternative lingerie for Japanese women, it's simplicity and indigenous origin makes somewhat chic.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

Who does Hana take after?

Kuki, you really are an idiot arent you?

Kuki is way too invested on filming total strangers (mostly girls) then to know the obvious.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

we got a quick glimpse of kuki's eyes when she got kicked

yes!! i was thinking, she doesn't look at all the way i imagined her, she's very pretty!

joined Nov 14, 2014

After so long!!!

Kuki is so precious! <3 And Hana wants to see her in fundoshi lol xD

joined May 4, 2013

we got a quick glimpse of kuki's eyes when she got kicked

yes!! i was thinking, she doesn't look at all the way i imagined her, she's very pretty!

The fact she's shy about it makes her even more precious.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Hana is always two steps ahead. Sasuga Hana!!

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Finally caught up with this "master piece" XD.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

It's almost like mangaka are people too, with personalities and flaws.

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Honestly what I want most from Tsubomi is a reconciliation with Daidou. Since Tsubomi showed up in the sister dating site manga, I want to see what happens after that fight

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The world is a harsh place...

Fishy
joined Oct 19, 2020

Honestly what I want most from Tsubomi is a reconciliation with Daidou. Since Tsubomi showed up in the sister dating site manga, I want to see what happens after that fight

Based on https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/met_my_sister_on_a_dating_site_ch02_2#1 if it's the same continuity, they never met again until the fight, which seems to be years ahead of events from this one.

Now I feel kinda sad, since it seems that even years later Tsubomi is still hung up on Daidou :/

last edited at Dec 30, 2020 1:23PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Everytime a new chapter comes out I already forgot most of what happened in the series and am too lazy to reread xD

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Based on https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/met_my_sister_on_a_dating_site_ch02_2#1 if it's the same continuity, they never met again until the fight, which seems to be years ahead of events from this one.

Now I feel kinda sad, since it seems that even years later Tsubomi is still hung up on Daidou :/

Just speculating here:

I don't think the chapter where they meet again in "Met My Sister on a Dating Site" is set that many years later actually. More like it's after 1 year, 1 year and a half. Also, it's interesting to note that in that chapter, despite the situations in her family, she doesn't speak positively about sister x sister relationships (lol, I know no one speaks positively about that in real life but in the context of the Mochiverse it is strange), so imo it's probable she'll have a fight with her sisters too.

I genuinely feel like Yashiko could be a good girlfriend to her, she seems to care a lot for Tsubomi, but like you said she does seem to still have feelings for Daidou.

All I know for sure is that I want a happy ending for Tsubomi but as of now I don't really see that happening.

joined Oct 10, 2016

By now I'm just waiting for a gigantic lesbian orgy. *sip*

Fishy
joined Oct 19, 2020

More like it's after 1 year, 1 year and a half.

Tsu and Daidou broke up during college summer break, but before Obon (mid August).
They dated in college and in "MMSoaDS" it seems that Daidou is already working.
Sisters meet around New Year's, marry on Christmas, so assuming it's the same year, the argument chapter is at the very least 18ish months after the breakup, possibly +1-2y longer. IMHO Tsu looks way older, but it may just be winter clothes.

Well, that was a lot of research for something completely unnecessary, yet the timeline seems consistent. +1 for Mochi.

I think in the chapter Tsu is just bitter that she was right after all and she was just a sister replacement, despite genuinely caring for Daidou. She cut herself off from those old feelings, that cannot be returned anymore.
And she may also be making herself look bad on purpose, so lil sister doesn't feel threatened by "the ex", but that might be stretching it.

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

More like it's after 1 year, 1 year and a half.

Tsu and Daidou broke up during college summer break, but before Obon (mid August).
They dated in college and in "MMSoaDS" it seems that Daidou is already working.
Sisters meet around New Year's, marry on Christmas, so assuming it's the same year, the argument chapter is at the very least 18ish months after the breakup, possibly +1-2y longer. IMHO Tsu looks way older, but it may just be winter clothes.

Makes sense.
In this page (https://dynasty-scans.com/system/releases/000/019/419/Ch4.5_01.png) do you think it's Tsu after coming back to the city from the inn and she's trying to call Daidou to try to get back together? There's a black border and that usually means a flashback...

Well, that was a lot of research for something completely unnecessary, yet the timeline seems consistent. +1 for Mochi.

Lol.

I think in the chapter Tsu is just bitter that she was right after all and she was just a sister replacement, despite genuinely caring for Daidou. She cut herself off from those old feelings, that cannot be returned anymore.

She was also kinda startled by Daidou suddenly coming closer to her face in defense of her sister. Yet she never showed that "determination" while dating Tsu...

And she may also be making herself look bad on purpose, so lil sister doesn't feel threatened by "the ex", but that might be stretching it.

Could also be that those words are actually genuine concern for them.
But wait, was it ever stated if Tsu knows about her sisters and mom+aunt relationships?

Isn't this the deepest lore holy shit (I'm probably reading way too much into this but it's not like I've got anything better to do)

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Kuki's actually kinda popular, huh? Hana, Tsu (just a little, though), and now Tsu's friend

joined Oct 10, 2016

THE CLIFFHANGER I-

Fishy
joined Oct 19, 2020

Well, that was thoroughly uneventful chapter.

Shanilairis
joined Mar 27, 2021

Finished reading the final chapter on booru a few weeks ago. And apparently it's been up there for more than half a year now. Now I feel sad. : (

last edited at Mar 27, 2021 10:10PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

SPOILER ALERT (potential)
Finished reading the final chapter on booru a few weeks ago. And apparently it's been up there for more than half a year now. Now I feel sad. : (

Put your message between == == to make it spoiler tagged.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I don't think that was a spoiler? But edited anyway.

Shanilairis
joined Mar 27, 2021

Thanks, couldn't find out how to spoiler tag.

Welp, for all we know, there might still be some naive people and/or newcomers who believe that Yuri Natsu is going to run for a long time yet(since chapters are running a bit late here on Dynasty), and I don't want to burst their bubble.

Now to the point. Seriously, WTH Tsubomi. Hana's and Kuki's reaction to her blatant, cold, almost deadpan rejection(again) of Yashiko's advances AFTER their MUTUAL kiss pretty much sums up the readers themselves. And now it's over without those two being an official thing, bummer. At least we got a sweet hand-elbow holding & blushing on last pages, with elated Meibu-sensei clapping in the back. : D
You know, Meibu-sensei really grew on me over those few chapters she starred in. I mean, she was hilarious and totally Mochi-esque from the start, but while at the beginning she was more of a typical impertinent, pushy, annoying pervert/voyeur(Kuki just found herself a kindred soul lol), now she seems like a good-natured onee figure that genuinely cares about matchmaking Tsubomi and Yashiko, besides simply looking for inspiration. (not that anyone's getting fooled : P, but still)

last edited at Mar 28, 2021 7:29AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.