Forum › At That Place Where You Can See the Ocean discussion

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

That's some good shit

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Beautiful one shot. But about the beating that asshole up... That shit's still going down, right.

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

I was afraid that she had drowned after all and that it was all a dream
Could still interpret it all that way though

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 30, 2020

wait what??? This isn't a series?! I even looking forward to the next chapter
nvm great story! hope i could read more from the author.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Beautiful one shot. But about the beating that asshole up... That shit's still going down, right.

But now they can beat him up ~*~together~*~

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I approve this message. This was fantastic! I do wish we got to see the potential husband get beat up though...

879e1565-90d1-4400-a7fb-1da72081653d
joined Jan 7, 2020

I must have been reading too many tragedies lately because I kept reading, fully expecting it to be revealed she actually died from the jump and that everything taking place in the retconned version was really just a dying what if. Pretty cute for what it had to show tho.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

That's some gourmet good shit

joined Mar 24, 2021

I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I on the other hand was wondering how do you exactly convince someone about to get married to abandon that idea on the spot... Like, I would guess than in the usual circumstances it's not going to be easy.
But I suppose this outcome also makes sense, and it makes for a simpler story.

... also, I realized the implication of "gods giving you a chance" is interesting. So what would happen if she failed to convince her to flee? Dying on the spot for no apparent reason? Disappearing Back to the Future-style? Timeline would stop existing and the one where she drowned would just continue as the actual reality and there would be no memory of ever making the attempt? Or would it be the case that the timeline where she failed to stop the marriage would continue on, but then she'd jump in again (and only now she'd drown) closing the time loop?

last edited at Mar 24, 2021 11:17AM

Ponytailcatra
joined Jan 28, 2019

I almost thought about tragedy to happen but then i remembered the supernatural tag. Yeah perfectly weighted oneshot

last edited at Mar 24, 2021 11:14AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

HahHa I am legitimately surprised she actually did go back in time. Because there was this uneasy feeling covering the entire duration of the manga, I thought that she was just dreaming. In my version, I still thought it'd be a happy end though with her friend somehow finding her and saving her from drowning.

But this ending is sweet too haha.

joined Jul 8, 2019

I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN

indeed

also that "leave the abusive husband, but do NOT just come following me, or I'll be just like him" theme reminds me a LOT of "De los malos" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auCGPTaHhFU), a Spanish song by "El Bicho". I doubt that was the background music the mangaka had in mind, but it fits very well...

Bildschirmfoto_2018-08-23_um_21.02.14
joined Jun 13, 2012

After our MC jumped into the Sea, I frantically checked the tags to see if I had missed some depressing ones. But I was so relieved that I found the supernatural tag and thought to myself "Yes, no drama today!". But yeah, of course you can interpret it as such MC drowned and this is an illusion, but for my good mood's sake, I refuse to believe this and enjoy my happy ending :)

last edited at Mar 24, 2021 11:46AM

Images
joined Sep 30, 2014

Bet the name of the "husband" is Tazune.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Bet the name of the "husband" is Tazune.

The universe conspires to have everybody he ever marries leave him for their best lady friend.

8tc1g5p728ou6b8fr5uq-yx0aodkzwwclm-riyo2awm
joined Sep 11, 2015

No a ?

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Yes rare yuri work that managed to avoid tragedy tag despite all the setup. Be like Avengers and say "fuck this timeline."

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

This was so goooood, i wish more yuri stories that have all the makings of a tragedy were like this. I'm tired of reading sad shit about lesbians.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Fully expected her to have died and this was just a fakeout to that

But NO! She really did go back in time and stop a wedding really easily with no repercussions, and her best friend was also in love with her, no twist here! It all went so smoothly.... Maybe too smoothly.... Why do I still expect a twist even though I've finished reading

joined Mar 24, 2021

This is really a heart breaking, if this in real life.. the person must be struggle from regretting to not telling her feeling to her best friend. That's super sad.. I don't wanna regret and experience things like this, but also difficult to tell what i feel to my bff. She's too precious to me.

joined Mar 24, 2021

No a ?
Maybe because that's the imagination that some people wants to happen.. the thought that what happen if they can change the past.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

They are actually ghosts and had a double suicide.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

They are actually ghosts and had a double suicide.

This was actually a dream Ash Ketchum had during his coma.

Kawaii-anime-25355452-560-420
joined Feb 24, 2015

No! We need to see how she'll gonna kill him xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.