joined Jun 1, 2013

Totoru ! lololol

I would love to see SM lead by Miu.

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

This is going waaay too slow

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

damn, I want to see the love! xD hehehehe, though I'm patiently waiting for it...ahahaha

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

News! Chapter 4 was incomplete!

Chapter 4 has been released as a web comic, and it now has 10 extra pages! It has 24 pages rather than the 14 pages we saw previously. I would imagine that when Morinaga-sensei found out that Hirari was ending, she hurriedly submitted what she had ready to make sure it was published, even though it was not complete.

I'm dropping a hint; there will be progress of a sorts, finally!

I have moved this to the front of my to do list, and am working on it at this very moment. I may be releasing these 10 pages as a ch. 4.5, or I may re-release ch 4 with all 24 pages; I've not decided yet. This one is still officially on hiatus, but at the first sign of a chapter 5 (I'm very hopeful now) it will become ongoing again.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

News! Chapter 4 was incomplete!...

Yayyy! Rejoice! This is great news! Thanks for letting us know and for all your hard work :)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Wow, incomplete is an understatement.

[hachimitsu_scans]_sweet_magic_syndrome_v01_c07_04
joined Aug 22, 2013

OwO ..... OMG!!! NEED MORE!!!~~

ps..thanks for the hardwork and upload!!!!!

last edited at Dec 2, 2014 8:05PM

joined Apr 9, 2014

YESSS

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

kyaaa.... xD She kissed 'er! :3

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Arrrrgggg!!! Finally some action! XD

Though I think what's happening is similar to those Akko and Mari's kiss in karaoke booth (with the whole senpai's kind dialogue).

I guess I really just do miss my Girlfriends days.

Thank you Fly by Yuri for reviving this! :D

joined Apr 15, 2013

Japanese girls who know Shaun of the Dead? I'm glad to see that true genius transcends culture.

Oh, and hey! Progress. What a pleasant surprise.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

That kiss was unexpected considering their relationship but at last some progress

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

News! Chapter 4 was incomplete!

Chapter 4 has been released as a web comic, and it now has 10 extra pages! It has 24 pages rather than the 14 pages we saw previously. I would imagine that when Morinaga-sensei found out that Hirari was ending, she hurriedly submitted what she had ready to make sure it was published, even though it was not complete.

I'm dropping a hint; there will be progress of a sorts, finally!

I have moved this to the front of my to do list, and am working on it at this very moment. I may be releasing these 10 pages as a ch. 4.5, or I may re-release ch 4 with all 24 pages; I've not decided yet. This one is still officially on hiatus, but at the first sign of a chapter 5 (I'm very hopeful now) it will become ongoing again.

Oy, hand us a link would ya kindly? If I haven't heard wrong the biggest reason so many yuri artists fall out is because lack of sales, right? So if we can start a trend where they are able to make some money online, either through add revenues or actual online sales, we might get more content and less series that fall before their time, no?

Besides, if it is online somewhere it would just be rude not to go give Morinaga some kind of encouragement just because we can't read her originals, wouldn't it?

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

One link, coming up. http://bookstore.yahoo.co.jp/free_magazine-154442/

It's the fifth item; the title is お姫様の願い。 Click on the title or the picture to read a little about it (In Japanese), or click on the button under the picture (読む) to see the manga immediately.

It'll only be up for a month (Nov. 28 - Dec 25). Last month it was chapter 3. Two months ago it was chapters 1 and 2.

last edited at Dec 2, 2014 10:31PM

249670-ryuunosuke_large
joined Mar 21, 2013

The best. I didn't know I could love Morinaga-sensei more than I already did... and she threw in the zombies... XD

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Why 4.5? it should be 5, I mean, this can't be an extra chapter when something as important as a kiss happens xD

It's not an extra chapter, it's actually part of chapter 4. As was explained in the note and in the credits and in previous comments, chapter 4 is 24 pages long, but only the first 14 pages were actually published in Hirari vol 14. Presumably, when Morinaga-sensei found out that Hirari was ending, she rushed to get the first part of the chapter into that volume to make sure it was published. At the pace she was going, it would have been in vol 15, except that volume will never exist.

Now that chapter 4 has come out as a web comic, months later, she has had time to finish the chapter, so all 24 pages are there.

I released the remaining pages as a new 4.5 because probably quite a few people would miss it if it was a re-release of chapter 4.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I gotta give Morinaga props for one important thing, she really knows how to draw a kiss. A lot of artists have trouble with that and just have the characters' mouths more or less near each other, but with Morinaga's girls it's the real thing.

joined Jan 8, 2014

I cant even tell if theres a place to comment but :
http://bookstore.yahoo.co.jp/search?keyword=%E6%A3%AE%E6%B0%B8%E3%81%BF%E3%82%8B%E3%81%8F
If you do find a comment area clue me in ;)
Thanks for scantalating....

Ok then...KYAAAA omg that kiss!, ya know the "fake going out" leading to such a realistic moment like that! Hopefully we get more chapters ^_^

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Finally some development, neat.

And Morinaga is fan of Shaun of the Dead!!!

Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

I almost went into fan girl mode when the kiss happened! I am so glad that things move along, slowly but surely.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Thanks for the new chapter. There are two 'mistakes' that I saw. In chapter 4 on the 9th page in the last bubble "The two of them are if fact on an overseas.." the 'if' should be 'in', and the second one is in the same chapter on page 11 in the second thought bubble, the one with "Fujiwara-san really was a prince....No..A princes..." , at the final 'princes' there should be another 's'.

That's it (: Can't wait for the next chapters to come out.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Who was that person on page 23?? Just a random commentator?

joined Apr 9, 2014

Who was that person on page 23?? Just a random commentator?

no, it was fujiwara's friend from the volleyball club

last edited at Dec 3, 2014 9:02AM

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

It's good to see more of this.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Thanks for the new chapter. There are two 'mistakes' that I saw. In chapter 4 on the 9th page in the last bubble "The two of them are if fact on an overseas.." the 'if' should be 'in', and the second one is in the same chapter on page 11 in the second thought bubble, the one with "Fujiwara-san really was a prince....No..A princes..." , at the final 'princes' there should be another 's'.

Proof that if you already "know" what something says, you can't see what it really says. Both are corrected and along with the corrected page 14 have been uploaded as version 2 (since this was released months ago).

As an aside, I actually caught an error just like this on 4.5 on my own within half an hour of uploading it. If I can do that, why can't I do it before uploading it?

To reply you must either login or sign up.