Forum › Secret of the Princess discussion

Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014

Ugh... that hurt my heart... They need to confess to each other already!

joined Jan 8, 2014

Thanks for scantalating! Im excited for the next ch....this one ugh pulled me in all sorts of directions, I hope their confession is next, tho seeing them all angsty about their love has its appeal as well ^_^ lol

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

owowowowowowo ;-; my heart. Well hopefully it'll get resolved in the next chapter. If she hears Nishi's in the infirmary maybe she'll come running u_u

So predictable... and I can't wait.. I really love this.

joined Apr 20, 2014

Omg.. Beautyfull story.. I want read next chapter as soon as posible

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I'll admit, I was shocked over several things in this chapter, especially when Fujiwara cut her hair. And then Fujiwara said she wanted to stop; ouch. I hope Miu will finally find the courage to tell Fujiwara how she really feels (and vice versa).

I wasn't surprised by her wanting to stop- it seems fairly certain what she wants to stop is the 'pretend' 'fake' relationship - and I think if she has developed real feelings, but doesn't realise Miu has too, that makes sense.

All it needs is a confession then they can both carry on where they left off but stop pretending its pretend - when it isn't really any more :)

last edited at Jan 24, 2015 5:49AM

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

What a tease...

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I liked the former haircut better ._.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Yes me too! >.< In any case this is tragic irony! T_T

Fairy_tail_zero_ch03_12%20-%20c%c3%b3pia
joined Dec 7, 2014

Ai caralho, ta ficando tenso.

These yuri's that makes my heart stay apprehensive, i am really liking this so far.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Looks like another great Morinaga story may come to a close soon. And maybe not, this could go on longer but I doubt it.

Hopefully she's able to avoid her tendency to end her stories anticlimacticly this time around.

joined Jan 24, 2015

Brazilian? \o/

joined Dec 7, 2014

Brazilian? \o/

Opa sou sim \o/

joined Jan 24, 2015

Brazilian? \o/

Opa sou sim \o/

Ae, mais uma \o/

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

Oh my GOD. Morinaga has such a knack for making cliches so heartwrenching. -_-

Now to wait another month for a new chapter q.q

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Aaaaaaand we're back to square one

Damn.

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

i'm liking this manga it looks promising

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Damn.

Not quite though. They both actually realize they like the other. They simply don't realize that the other likes them back. So it's more like square one but with a door over to the side hidden in the shadows that turns out to be a shortcut to square ten or so. All they need is an illuminating light to show them the door.

joined Dec 7, 2014

Brazilian? \o/

Opa sou sim \o/

Ae, mais uma \o/

Aeeeeeeeeeeee, temos bom gosto \o/

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Damn.

Not quite though. They both actually realize they like the other. They simply don't realize that the other likes them back. So it's more like square one but with a door over to the side hidden in the shadows that turns out to be a shortcut to square ten or so. All they need is an illuminating light to show them the door.

We're talking about Morinaga though, she will milk the drama for all what is worth. :/

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

Noooooo Fujiwara's pretty haaair (,>__<,)

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

I think I pretty much already have an idea of what's going to happen next.
Miu goes to the infirmary. Fujiwara visits her. They finally become honest with their feelings. Fujiwara says she doesn't want to pretend anymore and wants their relationship to be real.

I hope I'm wrong. It would be kinda nice to get away from typical yuri plots (such as mentioned above).
Although that kiss in ch. 4.5 was a total shocker.

joined Jan 5, 2015

Yes me too! >.< In any case this is tragic irony! T_T

Me three

SpiderLilies2007
joined Jan 22, 2015

oh damn.........when is the next chapter coming out? it is like Citrus(2 month?) or like Naruto(weekly)?

Yurimangac
joined Nov 15, 2013

Noooooooooooooo!

Imagesn79yw9ay
joined Jan 27, 2012

Aaand here comes the aaangst! Gotta say I am looking forward to this. I'm a sucker for Milk's drama. I liked the haircut, I'm always partial to the bifauxnen look though I cannot decide: did I prefer it before the cut out after?

We're talking about Morinaga though, she will milk the drama for all what is worth. :/

And that is why we (or at least I) love her. :-)
Yes, I just like cheap melodrama, I know...

To reply you must either login or sign up.