Forum › How Shinobi Girls Play Around discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Still, i really feel bad for the idol. She seem to do her best for her weaken clan and make it win when the other clan treat her as a sex object. It's a bit sad when you think about it.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Still, i really feel bad for the idol. She seem to do her best for her weaken clan and make it win when the other clan treat her as a sex object. It's a bit sad when you think about it.

I mean. How many "Sengoku Jidai shinobi stories" have you read that that weren't at the very least tragic...?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I mean. How many "Sengoku Jidai shinobi stories" have you read that that weren't at the very least tragic...?

There is surprinsgly not that much shinobi yuri stories out there and i surely never search for them so it's probably the first time.

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

I was worried when I saw the anal and toy tags, but thankfully it turned out to be a clam-jam of a good time.

joined Jul 26, 2016

There is surprinsgly not that much shinobi yuri stories out there and i surely never search for them so it's probably the first time.

Not specifying yuri stories was intentional y'know...

The point I'm making being it's a setting that traditionally, and not unreasonably given the historical context, isn't associated with lighthearted narratives and themes for the most part. Kind of like Cold War spy fiction.

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

This creator is really good at wholesome, screwball stories with twists. This one was a real cracker with the twist at the end.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Owned

joined Jun 21, 2018

I do love rape play sex, so I absolutely love the twist they were into it as well!

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

butt swords... lul wut?

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

I knew there'd be some twist at the end like there always is, but that was amazing.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Looking at those tags and seeing they were ninjas, I thought it was the same author as the one about the futa kunoichi

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

This surprisingly was a very fun read.

Eh I wouldn't say it's sad at all personally. It seems more like a win/win, she enjoys the sex "torture", they enjoy the "torture" sex. She gets to feel powerful and dominate all the ladies, without even knowing that they're throwing themselves at her feet. Seems like everyone in this world is crazy horny, so I think everyone treats each other as a "sex object", I don't think there's anything particularly feel bad here with how absurd this ninja sex world is.

Shoujo%20kageki%20revue%20starlight%20-%2009%20-%20large%2035
joined Apr 22, 2017

Deltasa333 posted:

Should we take the rape tag away in your opinion?

I think it should stay on, since it's only revealed at the end, and some people might not want to read the first bit before the twist

I was dubious at first too, but the twist is hilarious. I think there should be a tag just for the people who might not like the first bit.
Also, quite a wholesome doujin for that string of tags :))

then maybe adding the wholesome tag? xDDD

Oh dang, didn't think you would actually add the tag. Millions kudos :))))

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I admit that the twist was hilarious. The presence of the Wholesome tag had me puzzled at first, but I can see it now.

CaioGuedesAUT
Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

This crazy story even Naruto couldn't predict. He was going to die of heartbreak. (^~^;)ゞlol

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Deltasa333 posted:

Deltasa333 posted:

Should we take the rape tag away in your opinion?

I think it should stay on, since it's only revealed at the end, and some people might not want to read the first bit before the twist

I was dubious at first too, but the twist is hilarious. I think there should be a tag just for the people who might not like the first bit.
Also, quite a wholesome doujin for that string of tags :))

then maybe adding the wholesome tag? xDDD

Oh dang, didn't think you would actually add the tag. Millions kudos :))))

I thought it would be fun and also prompting those people afraid of the rape tag (as I would).

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

If this were live action it would surely rate the Ham tag too.

joined May 8, 2018

Well, that was...interesting. Didn't expect that twist at the end. But I'm happy about the twist.

joined Feb 18, 2015

The twist ending actually raises this one above the average.

F4099919603a7e34609e174afa599fa9
joined Feb 24, 2016

haven't read it yet but GOD the amount of TAGS

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

You know its gonna be interesting when theres a shit ton of tags

Img_20171030_220015_379
joined Oct 31, 2016

I won't lie that I liked it a lot but at the same time I was trying to comprehend the wholesome tag...Then again still enjoyed the art tho <3

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Bruh, the thing initially seemed kinda disturbing but after the twist, I can't help but laugh LMAO. If/when I re-read this, I think I'll have to struggle with containing my chuckling like half the time lol.

last edited at Mar 10, 2021 6:24PM

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

I am still a little confused but alright

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

damn! an M. Night Shyamalan twist I didn't expect. lol!

here she is thinking that she got them but they're allowing themselves to be sexually tortured for the fun of it. her clan might as well turn into a brothel business at this point.

To reply you must either login or sign up.