Forum › Who Decided That Blues Had To Be Cool!? discussion

joined Jan 22, 2015

Little did Pure Azurhite know, what she possed was not in fact a "spidey sense", but rather a highly sophisticated "gaydar".

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Wait, correct me if I'm wrong but doesnt this means that Azure and Ruby are the same age?

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Wait, correct me if I'm wrong but doesnt this means that Azure and Ruby are the same age?

Azurite is 1 year older than Ruby. The reason why Gunjou's friend and Ruby ran into each other is because it was after school and her friend's eye was caught by the Azu doll.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Azusa and Minami are in high school, Ruby's in middle school. The latter two ran into each other because it's after school.

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

unhinged yuri fanaticism

Truer words have never been spoken! She’s crazy in looove.

Gay magical girl by night, militant apostle of yuri by day.

And it’s cute how Gundou’s “not matching the image” is kinda similar. They’re more alike then we thought!

last edited at Mar 1, 2021 9:25PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yay! Ruby's civilian form is finally revealed! Thats so cute that she's just as obsessed and delusional as Asuza hahaha.

Ahhhhh I'm so excited for the meet up!!!

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

This happened sooner than I was expecting. I did expect that Ruby's identity will be revealed to the audience but all three meeting up so soon? Hilariously surprised. Countdown to yuri shenanigans begins. I also can't wait for that meet up.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

I also like that Ruby is a bit of a dork, that wasn't what I was expecting for her character but looking back it makes a lot of sense. Next chapter when?!? Can't wait for this meet up

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

WOOOO THATS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR

joined Apr 1, 2014

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

I also like that Ruby is a bit of a dork, that wasn't what I was expecting for her character but looking back it makes a lot of sense. Next chapter when?!? Can't wait for this meet up

The gag is that Azure is the older one and has failed to grow up, it makes sense that Ruby has the same outlook when it’s more appropriate for her. Although Ruby’s getting older too...

joined Feb 18, 2015

Both of those girls are primed to lose their magical power really soon! If the "magical girls lose their power if they fall in love" thing is true, that is...

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Oh ohh oohhh deaarr

Ganba Azusa

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Ha. It's GRADUALLY sliding into yuri...

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Is it getting steamy in here or what

EvelineClariss
joined Feb 17, 2019

"Let's get some teammates so we don't die"
"But... but mah gae...!"
"Understandable, let's keep it how it is"

last edited at Mar 9, 2021 7:57PM

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

I knew something was wrong the second they thought Azurite was able to handle something.

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Both of those girls are primed to lose their magical power really soon! If the "magical girls lose their power if they fall in love" thing is true, that is...

Half the time there's a twist where, "The rule doesn't apply if it's between two girls," and I am just assuming that's going to happen here too.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Hmm is this a leading point for Azusa's friend to join as a back up magical girl?

Haha i like how they have only continued to ramp up Ruby's obsession with Azurite

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Useless

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Yeah this is getting gayer every chapter. Thank you Ruby for maintaining the yuri duo. Tho I do hope that meetup happens soon. I want Azusa to realize who her two biggest fans are.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Perfectly normal professional duo

joined Oct 11, 2019

Half the time there's a twist where, "The rule doesn't apply if it's between two girls," and I am just assuming that's going to happen here too.

The way this manga has gone so far, I'm almost expecting it to be like "if you enter a relationship you won't have as much time/energy for fighting monsters and we'd rather just replace you than deal with the headache." But with low recruitment, and between two girls already on a team, maybe they'd just sweep it under the rug.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

They’re so gay it hurts

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

The way this manga has gone so far, I'm almost expecting it to be like "if you enter a relationship you won't have as much time/energy for fighting monsters and we'd rather just replace you than deal with the headache." But with low recruitment, and between two girls already on a team, maybe they'd just sweep it under the rug.

This would be a pretty funny subversion of that trope.

Akari-mizunashi-transparent%203
joined Oct 10, 2014

I just noticed but Azu is kinda ripped, and a pushover of course...and hella gay!

To reply you must either login or sign up.