joined Nov 8, 2017

I've been wanting to find this again

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

I NEED MOAR OF DIS

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

I wonder if the author will right a spin-off with those 2 as the main characters. Also can they save the loli that got trapped in the wrong manga.

Maxresdefault-1
joined Mar 24, 2021

funny as fuck, I hope there's more

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Self-aware characters in a harem manga? I'm sold

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

re-reading this again bc this shit's gold

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Chapter three of an anthology and the scanlator decides the rest is too boring?

Scanlators don't decide that,the ones who read afterwards do.

Or were they only paid for chapter three?

catsfootironclaw
Imagem_2021-10-09_150323
joined Oct 9, 2021

that's too meta.

joined Jun 25, 2021

aw, it's over?
premise is great. has room to be explored a little more

also, the tags would make me think this is something I would never touch. the only one that hints at it being good despite the rest is "parody"

last edited at Dec 6, 2021 7:48PM

Frog
joined Oct 14, 2020

Dang This says a lot about something Idk what though

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

It's been a while since I last read this. The way it's set up is so good.

It feels more or less like a normal, slightly tongue-in-cheek take on "love-comedy" manga. (I'd hesitate to call it comedic. Or, y'know, in any way romantic. But that's neither here nor there.) The pseudo-4th-wall-breaking is used in a way that seems like it's just satirizing the genre.

But as it goes on there's a persistent feeling of dread growing that really starts making itself apparent when Megumi begins to literally see protagonist-kun differently. Cue the whole "demoted to an extra" thing and it becomes clear that this is not just satire.

It's a really great concept that leaves me wanting more, but it's not really something you could make much of a series out of. It only really works on its own, or as part of some sort of meta horror anthology. I just wish there was more like it.

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

I love the premise, so I really wish there was just a liiiiittle bit more on the end. I've read this a bunch of times now, and the way that Misaki seems to just have a look of fear or disgust in the last panel rather than, like, blushing or something, has always bothered me. I dunno, if there were just a few more panels...

uwauwauwauwauwa
Aad1217ee03a84ae2f55ba2988d97f47
joined Nov 9, 2021

And they became the side yuri couple which is mor einteresting than the main couple. Lol

lmfao fr

uwauwauwauwauwa
Aad1217ee03a84ae2f55ba2988d97f47
joined Nov 9, 2021

I love this (´;︵;`) and it's so tiring how mangaka's put unnecessary stuffs like stuffs in kakegurui or mieruko-chan and some other ecchi stuff. And how they think that if a girl gets sexually harassed they're gonna get all flustered and shy ¯_ಠ_ಠ_/¯ and don't even get me started by how literal middle school girls/CHILDREN is sooooooo sexualized in social media.

last edited at Dec 7, 2021 6:45PM

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

This is awesome. Hadn't seen this one before, thanks to whoever put it into featured!

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

I love this (´;︵;`) and it's so tiring how mangaka's put unnecessary stuffs like stuffs in kakegurui or mieruko-chan and some other ecchi stuff. And how they think that if a girl gets sexually harassed they're gonna get all flustered and shy ¯_ಠ_ಠ_/¯ and don't even get me started by how literal middle school girls/CHILDREN is sooooooo sexualized in social media.

Is that even a surprise, when actual parents ship their 3-year olds with their neighbors kid and have done so for ages, well before social media was a thing? Dress them up as "ladies" and "gentlemen", and arrange dances and all that. It's kind of like they're playing some sort of creepy Barbie and Ken doll game.

last edited at Dec 10, 2021 4:52AM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I don't know if anyone's said it above, but Megu is not becoming the protagonist. She's seeking a partner to be the "lesbian side couple" with. Given she had the worst chances of the three, or maybe even of the four, it's a good choice. Misaki gets along better with her than with Protagonist-kun, anyway. And even if they drag it back to a standard harem, at least they'll be together if it ends up a threesome.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Rereading this for the 99th time. This doujin is such a meta.

C9081e6cac1e7e244a253aa99fa38117
joined Sep 8, 2021

Holy damn that was pure gold

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

"Don't try to apply logic in a lover-comedy", now I get why I felt like I was losing braincells while watching straight harem romcoms

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

i keep finding my way back here and still hoping there could more. still meta asf.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I really love how supportive the other heroines were. They were trying to be helpful and understanding within the limits of their experience

Illustration2
joined Sep 25, 2021

Re-reading this, and god this was gold. It still is one of my favs.

Istockphoto-1350820098-170667a
joined Aug 12, 2022

keep coming back to this and really still like it

joined Mar 28, 2021

this would honestly be a great yuri series

To reply you must either login or sign up.