Forum › Shinmai Shimai no Futari Gohan discussion

Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

Pretend you're killing a really chunky c*ckr*ach by stepping on the dough!

Unless you want to starve, of course...

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Do you think Sachi would prefer to be the one stepped on or prefer to be the one doing the stepping?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Someone wants to be stepped on.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shinmai_shimai_no_futari_gohan_ch50#11
Oh the stepping, I lold. Haven't seen much innuendo/double entendre type bits in this one for a while, this one was pretty spicy for shinmai shimai!

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Now I want to eat a highschool girl's foot noodles. As if I didn't already have enough weird fetishes. sigh

joined May 1, 2015

Sachi is going to get eaten isnt it.
Ayari's ero power is over 9000

34ef490a686fdb927a33c1a6913990fc4721a592_full.jpg_
joined Aug 5, 2014

eri has a smile that must be protected at all costs

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Avocado in Hamburger ?

joined Jun 30, 2017

If you already have a healthy BMI and you're dieting until your body tells you it's in danger, maybe you should listen to it...
Also Eri satisfying herself with watching Sachi eat is OTP as hell.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Avocado in Hamburger ?

Yeah me too I thought they were gonna use it for a sauce or something

Untitled-1
joined Feb 6, 2017

Avocado in Hamburger ?

I love fried egg and avocado burgers. My family has always done them, but I've been seeing them in restaurants lately too. Yum.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Did something change? While the story fits, this chapter somehow feels out of pace (feels rushed to me) and the art seems slightly different in places....

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

A pouty Sachi for Christmas

joined Sep 21, 2020

inviting someone to cheat in your house has never been more wholesome

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

Yes I finally caught up (and still ongoing that’s rare!). I’m a bad cook I can barely make any food but I can drool over the gorgeous dishes and try not to be too jealous of the sisters and friends/family enjoying the feasts. Extra thanks to the scanlation group for translating the extra page with the big walls of text (can’t be easy)! And extra mention of the adorable and apt credit pages, they always make me smile!

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

You'd think Ayari was accepting a proposal rather than agreeing to help build a garden, based on her expression on that last page lol.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

You know, this is just not the same without the wires keeping you close, although looks like they naturally do that anyway. ^_^

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

Cute (sisters) and tasty (food)!

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Avocado in Hamburger ?

There is nothing better than avocado on hamburgers. It BELONGS there. Slice one up and put it on there, you won't regret it. And it pairs up with ketchup or mustard or whatever condiments you put on there wonderfully.

Honestly, avocado belongs EVERYWHERE. It's the food of the gods. Avocado toast is seriously the best, and all it takes is an avocado, a piece of bread, and a toaster. You can put some salt on top of it too if you'd like. And the best part of all this is that avocados are really good for you. I think one of the earlier chapters of this manga had some advice on picking a good one when you go shopping. It can be easy to choose an overripe one if you're careless. You can also just watch some cooking videos on youtube and they'll probably give some tips on that.

Protip: if you're only using half of the avocado, leave the pit in the half you're saving, it will keep it fresh longer.

joined Dec 30, 2018

Avocado in Hamburger ?

There is nothing better than avocado on hamburgers. It BELONGS there. Slice one up and put it on there, you won't regret it. And it pairs up with ketchup or mustard or whatever condiments you put on there wonderfully.

Honestly, avocado belongs EVERYWHERE. It's the food of the gods. Avocado toast is seriously the best, and all it takes is an avocado, a piece of bread, and a toaster. You can put some salt on top of it too if you'd like. And the best part of all this is that avocados are really good for you. I think one of the earlier chapters of this manga had some advice on picking a good one when you go shopping. It can be easy to choose an overripe one if you're careless. You can also just watch some cooking videos on youtube and they'll probably give some tips on that.

Protip: if you're only using half of the avocado, leave the pit in the half you're saving, it will keep it fresh longer.

Ew

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Avocado in Hamburger ?

Ew

Hm. I'll take this feedback into consideration.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Avocado in Hamburger ?

There is nothing better than avocado on hamburgers.

I can think of many things, such as hamburger without some disgusting green berry in there to ruin it
(this is a joke btw. I do hate avocado myself, but there's nothing sillier than trying to force taste opinions on others)

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Avocado in Hamburger ?

There is nothing better than avocado on hamburgers.

I can think of many things, such as hamburger without some disgusting green berry in there to ruin it
(this is a joke btw. I do hate avocado myself, but there's nothing sillier than trying to force taste opinions on others)

I never intended to be the taste police. I was responding to people surprised by the combination, not people disgusted by it.

last edited at Feb 17, 2021 8:31PM

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

You'd think Ayari was accepting a proposal rather than agreeing to help build a garden, based on her expression on that last page lol.

Closest thing to yuri without actually being yuri perhaps?

Zzzz
joined Nov 18, 2019

Mmmmmm stöllen, the taste of mutter vaderland

To reply you must either login or sign up.