sorry but I'll need proof

Pics or it didn't happen.

Seconded. Trust, but verify.

last edited at Jan 18, 2021 4:31PM

Exlkqqju0aejg_x-orig
joined Apr 30, 2019

she looks very cute in the last picture

joined Jan 19, 2021

come on, we all know it was more than just sweat.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Also, about chapter 70: "This Heat must be making me act weird, too."
Yes, Koguma. It most certainly is heat.

Does this double-entendre also exist in the original?

last edited at Jan 22, 2021 11:37AM

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

how did you meet?(frens)
flash back denied.
how did you meet?(main pair)
flashback starts

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Finally...

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

I bless the rains down in Africa.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I don't know about you guys, but I really appreciate Omochi's character.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Suddenly too serious... are we reaching the endgame?

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

these two are my favorite girls, but when we only get a short chapter every two weeks, omichi really feels like she's just getting in the way of the story. i'm sure when it ends and i read thru the whole thing, i wont feel that way anymore, but right now, its like damn girl, go away. let them be gay.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

A different kind of closeness, also known as a lesbian kind of closeness.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Suddenly too serious... are we reaching the endgame?

Possibly, or we might be about to learn why Hino's always alone when she's at home. Or both, but I really hope it's just the latter.

joined Aug 29, 2019

I don't really think we're near the "endgame" yet, whatever that would be. I could see this running on until we reach 140 chapters or so. There's basically only one or two "more serious" arcs per volume that really drive the plot forward, after all, and there are still quite a few outstanding plot points (and tropes) to be explored.

Thinking about it, I feel they're basically just doing things out of order. At this point they're basically pretending to not be in a relationship, despite both of them having a good enough understanding of the other's perspective. At least Koguma is pretty acutely aware of what's going on, only Hino might still honestly be somewhat on the "she's just being nice" train of thought, even though that facade has long since started to crack.

Most of the things they've and are doing done would also fit quite naturally in if they actually did commit to a relationship. Their dynamic wouldn't change all that much, they'd still be the pushy delinquent and the timid, straight-laced class rep. It would be a bit more earnest and less based on excuses and ludicrous premises, but the cautious tentativeness (I wouldn't even call it reluctance anymore) and pace would still fit the bill. I guess that might make the series less attractive to some, but I personally might enjoy it more that way.

Either way, that's not really a knock on the series, I just re-read the entire thing and it's still gold.
Also why isn't there more of it yet. I really wouldn't mind having more of this.

last edited at Feb 4, 2021 1:06PM

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

That was the most tender handhold I think I've ever seen. Absolutely adorable.

I have to say, the way the manga just jumps between sad, funny, and cute/romantic (plus the more risque chapters) is always so good, when I think other mangaka couldn't handle that so deftly.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

So this is how it all started. Saved by yuri once again.

It's definitely adorable, but...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Did she was already messing with her and did she really think she was a grade schooler ?

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Glad I wasn't the only one. The hands on page 12 looked really cute and soft. It just felt heartwarming to see.

joined Aug 29, 2019

That was just crazy lewd.
It's always nice to see artistic progression as well. It started out already pretty enough two years ago and just look at the gorgeous art we're now given in each chapter.

It's not just the hands that are soft. Hino's expression has rarely been so soft throughout the series. She looks incredibly grateful that someone's actually willing to take charge and not let her laze around (effectively wallowing in her own misery, tbh) any longer.

last edited at Feb 15, 2021 9:11AM

joined Feb 1, 2021

Did she was already messing with her and did she really think she was a grade schooler ?

I mean, Koguma was wearing the same uniform she was...

joined May 24, 2014

Finger holding is still lewd!

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Glad I wasn't the only one. The hands on page 12 looked really cute and soft. It just felt heartwarming to see.

It absolutely was the cutest, most adorable thing I've seen in this manga, glad everyone else seems heartwarmed by it as well.

Images
joined Apr 17, 2015

Well the whole sweat licking thing is kinda gross ngl.
But its cute anyways

joined Nov 22, 2019

Well the whole sweat licking thing is kinda gross ngl.
But its cute anyways

At least it's not watersports

last edited at Feb 15, 2021 8:45PM

Sample_0bc66a359c3af4a24555c4bef5b4c655
joined Oct 5, 2015

Not yet, at least

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Not yet, at least

Though it got close. :P

To reply you must either login or sign up.