Photo%202-2-21,%2010%2009%2024%20am
joined Aug 21, 2020

stop shipping Aya and Haruki
it's never gonna happen

joined Jul 20, 2020

stop shipping Aya and Haruki
it's never gonna happen

Sei x Mochida, Sei x Mochida

but you're okay with that are ya? Sei Sensei gives her a special nickname in the Kindergarten segment and calling her Mocchi!

joined Mar 8, 2019

Which now makes me think, if Haruki asks Aya to help her with her pain, by letting her make love to her. Would Aya say yes?
Thats my question for you guys, what do you guys think?

I wouldn’t be surprised if Aya says yes. But, would she be saying yes to comfort Haruki or herself is the question?

I used to think that she may not turn as badly as Sei with the whole using a proxy to remember her first love but the way Aya almost slapped Sei just showed me she’s definitely harboring some darkness.

Though a part of me wonders what would have happened if Aya had gone through with it? Sei seems to regard Aya as this kind and caring person... Maybe a slap could have jogged Sei’s memory about the negative aspects that ALL people have, including Yoru as well.

I want to know what Aya’s going to do now that she has options. Will she continue to fight for Sei or try to move on with Haruki’s help?

I can’t wait for the next chapter.... though I am a little worried that the author has taken time off. I hope this doesn’t mean they’ve lost interest in the story and characters. I hope the conclusion will not be rushed if that’s the case.

Screenshot%202021-01-25%20004222
joined Jan 17, 2021

Done catching up. I must say that teacher or Sei is creepy and a molester. I wonder why there's no tag here. I guess it's tolerable for others since she's a woman. But if that was I guy, I already punched his face lol. So I'm glad when Haruki made a scene in that café. If the author plans to lean Aya to the teacher it's already over I say. Because that means Aya chose to be replacement in her entire life and not to work on her personality and social problems.

Good news there will be a chapter this month.

The raw version of chapter 17 is out.

Photo%202-2-21,%2010%2009%2024%20am
joined Aug 21, 2020

to whoever will say Aya x Haruki endgame.
can't you read Aya's facial expression?

joined Jul 20, 2020

to whoever will say Aya x Haruki endgame.
can't you read Aya's facial expression?

Is the manga over? Duh!

edit: also Sei x Mochida is officially confirmed!

last edited at Feb 17, 2021 2:12PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

what even is this lie ?

what even is this lie ?

Just someone's delusions.

joined Jul 20, 2020

what even is this lie ?

don't worry to much 'bout it

by the way what was in the black bag Haruki had on her when she paid Sei a visit in the cafe in chapter 9? Your thoughts please!

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

by the way what was in the black bag Haruki had on her when she paid Sei a visit in the cafe in chapter 9? Your thoughts please!

Handcuffs, lotion, length of rope, selection of vibrators, change of underwear. The usual.

joined Mar 8, 2019

Is the manga ending soon? I was afraid that maybe the author lost interest or is going through something with all the delays.... I hope we get a flushed conclusion and the ending won’t be rushed if that’s the case though!

joined Jul 20, 2020

Is the manga ending soon? I was afraid that maybe the author lost interest or is going through something with all the delays.... I hope we get a flushed conclusion and the ending won’t be rushed if that’s the case though!

umm who said that I read nothing of this on Flowerchild's twitter so far:

https://twitter.com/flowerchildueda

URGENT TRANSLATOR REQUEST:

can somebody translate the many bonus pages that are released seperatly with each tankobon so you don't find them with the same one:

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/75722229 the two colored picture's of aya and sei and the two of aya and haruki

so far only the picture with the forehead was translated

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/80094205 all the pages haven't been translated so far the two colored short stories were Sei fantasises Aya is at her school the kindergarten pages two where Kindergarten Sei fantasizes about Aya & Haruki as she watches their kid versions fight and the one where Aya ask Mochida what she thinks about being Sei's favourite kid and Mochida blushing and fantasizing about as a result (yup came out before this chapter)

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/85065758 only the one bonus page where they both go shoping has been translated so far the kindergarten page and the other bonus page where they watch fashion clothing or something has not been translated

Thank You in Advance!

Phelpsangry-536390
joined Aug 9, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-NE5UED5iU
Me to Aya: ARE YOU ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!?!?!?!

joined Jul 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-NE5UED5iU
Me to Aya: ARE YOU ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!?!?!?!

nah....

try this one instead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gBeLN2Jkng

she sings that to Haruki

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Jam packed chapter this one was, whoa.

Image0
joined Aug 25, 2018

I wish Aya would realize that it's not a child's job to regulate the emotions of adults. Everyone x therapy please

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'll copy paste my MD comment!

"Don't let me down even more than you already have" Excuse me girl, WhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaT??????????? Aya is not your personal project lol gtfo with that BS after everything you've done and said you still pretends to have the moral ground to speak like that? Jesus... I'm even starting to feel pity for her, but when I remember that creepy stare at the start of this chapter uugghhhh no no ... just get away stalker!!!

As for the other girl... uufff sorry that's the GAE bug, it bite you GGWP the only way to save you know is ....yuri hahaha hmmm if she's like that, then I guess she won't do anything really bad now? (or maybe she will try something sexual).

I hope Yoru is getting away for real this time and I hope this doesn't end in an orgy with the 4 remaining girls, even if this author does hentai... please have some self control. This manga has been away for quite a while, it returned strongly lo/
There was a time when I refused to read this further, looks like I just needed a break from the sudden Yoru bullshittery.

last edited at Feb 20, 2021 4:30PM

76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

i love soap operas

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

looks like I just needed a break from the sudden Yoru bullshittery.

Should maybe also calm down on the Haruki's hate, i feel like you take it too seriously. Haruki is just a teenager with raging hormons. Being a teenager is already bond to have illogicals behaviors but it's even worse when you combine with the horny.

Don't know Aya get pass on that one for you when she does the same thing as Haruki have done aka checking the phone, not do mention the humiliation she has done to Haruki.

I do feel like some should really stop to compare behaviors of characters to another because they're all the same. Yeah Haruki might have done some shits but so does Aya, Mochida and Sei.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lol I really like Mochida x Sei

This was a pretty tough chapter though. Too much Haruki bs. She doesn't even do the most effed up shit but for some reason gets on my nerves the most. It's probably her faux white knight act.

last edited at Feb 20, 2021 5:00PM

joined Mar 8, 2019

Holy.... so worth the wait! Damn.... Aya is sooo far down the Sei rabbit hole. I can only wonder how Sei will react to this new aggressive Aya. From what I remember though, she got super wet last time Aya was top. I think Aya is well on her way to permanently becoming a positive reinforcement in Sei’s life, even if it’s a super non conventional way.

She was already taking care in a domestic capacity (cooking for her and caring for her when she’s sick) and becoming Sei’s sexual outlet only increased her positive association for Sei if that makes sense? Hence why Sei even began to feel guilty about having sex with Yoru and talked about how she was going to apologize to Aya.

I know some feel like Aya’s taking in too much in regards to dragging Sei out of her Yoru hole, but I feel like that’s just what she needs. She’s kind of just been cruising life and Sei was the first to teach her to want something/someone enough to fight herself for it? I know it’s messed up and I have shipper heart, but for me it just makes sense.

And it’s really nice how we’re seeing the difference between love and desire.

I’m going to get flack for saying this- but Haruki doesn’t love Aya. She loves the version of Aya she’s known all her life which as we’re seeing, isn’t the true Aya. And Mochida thought she was in love with Teacher, but it just seems like she was looking for an authority figure’s approval.

I wonder how Sei is doing though. How she’s going to act around Aya now... She thought Aya was just this sweet and innocent girl but now, we’re tenting a clear view of Dark Aya and honestly that’s probably what Sei would be into.

I really hope that person on MD is wrong and this manga isn’t ending just yet! There’s a whole new can of worms that are being opened left and right.

Wouldn’t it be funny if it ends up Mochida x Aya isn’t the end?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

So that's what foot covers look like. Definitely not the same as socks.
(lil callback for you longtime The Two of Them readers)

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Haruki: "It feels like I'm doing something really messed up."

LOL Ya think?

I'm usually not a fan of emotional-trainwreck yuri, but I'm kinda loving this one. I just hope the "who's a good person" readers don't blow a gasket trying to identify the admirable moral center character in this situation.

To reply you must either login or sign up.