Forum › School Zone discussion

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Fuji's face when she saw Kishiya smiling while on the phone... i felt that...

But i'm happy how she got optimistic again, such a sweetheart

Kishiya is too pure for this world

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Alright yuri degens place your bets

Was the phone call a misunderstanding or a bad boyfriend?

Maybe not a bad boyfriend but a good girlfriend and then Fuji's heart will be broken... and mine too

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Oh damn, it was going so good and the that phonecall ruined everything. I hope Fuji won't be able to wait till university and just ask her to the festival on some upcoming chapter.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

She is so gonna confess with that Bunny

I think this might be my favourite of the storylines

last edited at Feb 1, 2021 4:15AM

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Misunderstanding, I just dont want to see Fuji heartbroken.

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

Ahh what love will make one do for the sake of another~~ 'cept grades. Can't do alot bout that. As uncle Si says "can't fix trash, you can't fix stupid"

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Seirin Academy is clearly a reference to "A kiss and a white lily" (the high school there, Seiran Academy, also had an attached university), and Nakatani Piyo's name is a reference to Nakatani Nio, the author of "Bloom into You". Are there any other yuri references I've missed in here?

IMO it's really nice to see authors reference yuri classics; it makes it feel like they understand the community on a more intimate level.

Good eye.

Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

Probably a misunderstanding, Kishiya herself said she's not in a relationship back in chapter 64. So unless something has changed since then its probably either a friend or family member she was talking to.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I mean literally the only thing present evidence allows us to state about the person at the other end of the call is it's someone Kishiya enjoys conversing with.

...can we not immediately start channeling the genius of morbidly jealous spouses over it?

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Knowing this series, it's a misunderstanding and it was something like a parent or a sibling that she's always looked up to. Or a best friend that she's known since childhood but has no romantic interest in. Then Fuji will quite literally deflate in relief.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Seirin Academy is clearly a reference to "A kiss and a white lily" (the high school there, Seiran Academy, also had an attached university), and Nakatani Piyo's name is a reference to Nakatani Nio, the author of "Bloom into You". Are there any other yuri references I've missed in here?

IMO it's really nice to see authors reference yuri classics; it makes it feel like they understand the community on a more intimate level.

wow!! never would have noticed this myself.

joined Mar 31, 2017

Not even a misunderstanding. Fuji herself thought it was just a friend.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

And there I was thinking it was just a coincidence that the person who writes the end comments for Shinmai Shimai no Futari Gohan is called Sugimura Kei. You live and learn.

Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

Izuru Kamakura has appeared!

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Is it okay to say that I kinda like Sasaki? She's gonna burst an ulcer one of these days from being so on edge about everything.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I N T E N S E disapproval

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

DRATS, FOILED AGAIN! Now the mystery of Utsugi will never be solved!

But seriously, teacher yuri is blessed.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

That girl seriously needs to get laid.

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

So is this going to be teacher x teacher, or teacher x student?

joined Mar 31, 2017

Ueharu-sensei looks to be already married, so take that into account when you ship her with Akutami.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

So Japanese schools specify a regulation maximum level of stupidity for facial expressions...? Fascinating. Presumably this rule is less rigidly enforced at Yokoe's school?

joined Dec 7, 2019

Sasaki needs a funny dumbass in her life that'll help her loosen up

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

I live for unfashionable sweaty lesbians

joined May 24, 2014

So is this going to be teacher x teacher, or teacher x student?

Why not both?

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Damn Sakaki went IN on Akutami sensei. Any chance of a flashback story in the main series?

To reply you must either login or sign up.