Forum › Delta discussion

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Miyuki and Hikari? So this is a little sequel to Gamma. Cool.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Buy the anthology here.

EDIT: These are NOT the girls from Gamma. At least, that's what Ogino Jun wants you to think by writing their names here in katakana.

last edited at Feb 6, 2021 12:52PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

These boobs are somewhat scary.

Screenshot_277
joined Aug 31, 2017

i dunno who is who. both have long black hair and balloon boobs
interesting somehow....

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

i dunno who is who.

Read Gamma first. It's on Dynasty too.

last edited at Feb 6, 2021 12:46PM

joined Oct 10, 2016

It's so empty

And I didn't enjoy it

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Nice!
I'm a big fan of his works

joined Jul 23, 2019

Miyuki and Hikari? So this is a little sequel to Gamma.

Thus the name is Delta. lol

Next sequel will be Epsilon.

last edited at Feb 6, 2021 1:36PM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

But what grade did she end up getting on the report?

Birdi
joined Sep 19, 2014

So, this could be Gamma sequel but the only thing that maybe doubt is that here Miyuki is kind of studying and weird about her.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

These are NOT the girls from Gamma. At least, that's what Ogino Jun wants you to think by writing their names here in katakana.

Perhaps they've just dropped the kanji along with the honorifics? Since they're close friends now.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

These are NOT the girls from Gamma. At least, that's what Ogino Jun wants you to think by writing their names here in katakana.

Perhaps they've just dropped the kanji along with the honorifics? Since they're close friends now.

In that case, they'd still use hiragana, not katakana. Look, these girls are definitely not from Gamma wink wink. Do you doubt Ogino Jun's wisdom? And besides, this isn't a doujin. It's a Yuri Hime release. Gamma is from Jump Comics. IP rights will be an issue if he uses the same characters.

last edited at Feb 6, 2021 2:34PM

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

In that case, they'd still use hiragana, not katakana. Look, these girls are definitely not from Gamma wink wink. Do you doubt Ogino Jun's wisdom? And besides, this isn't a doujin. It's a Yuri Hime release. Gamma is from Jump Comics. IP rights will be an issue if he uses the same characters.

So it's Yuri Hime bootleg Gamma. Got it

Unnamed
joined Sep 11, 2019

Seems like Ojino sensei loves to draw huge boobs with big auroles in his/her works...amusing and always enjoyable

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Glad to see Ogino Jun doujins here. I was thinking since he has Semelparous, he'd be too busy for these but he still does R18 stuff in his fanbox so I guess it was gonna happen.

Next sequel will be Epsilon.

Would love to see a doujin with Yuri and Marina but totally not the same Yuri and Marina from the manga Gamma wink wink

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

It's basically like when people use ググル when looking stuff up. It's sounds exactly like Google, but it's legally distinct cos it's not specifically written in English where the name would be trademarked.

joined May 31, 2019

But did she finish her report tho.

joined Dec 30, 2018

These boobs are somewhat scary.

They can probably beat me in a fight

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

interesting somehow....

Their Bangs are different for a reason

joined Jun 12, 2015

Meh.

Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

200IQ title, delta is literally after gamma in greek lol

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

didn't notice the tags first but knowing how huge miyuki's boobs were in the first page, it'd probably be nsfw lmfao

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

the way some panels were drawn, feels kinda like i was reading a hidden nsfw doujin by kyoani

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

interesting somehow....

Lmao right.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Well that's one way to get a report done

To reply you must either login or sign up.