Forum › What's that manga called?

joined Jan 25, 2021

Yes, that's the one! I didn't even think of looking for a series, I thought it was a one-shot. Thanks!

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I'm looking for one where a girl goes to visit her grandparents (something of the sort) in the countryside and stumbles upon a mansion where she meets a "ghost" who is bound to that area. Turns out the "ghost" was a girl who was unconscious and her spirit was lingering I guess. The girl becomes conscious again and they become friends. It would probably be subtext at most

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

I'm looking for one where a girl goes to visit her grandparents (something of the sort) in the countryside and stumbles upon a mansion where she meets a "ghost" who is bound to that area. Turns out the "ghost" was a girl who was unconscious and her spirit was lingering I guess. The girl becomes conscious again and they become friends. It would probably be subtext at most

This one?

And here's a couple others with similar themes.

last edited at Jan 25, 2021 3:55PM

Shinozaki
joined Feb 20, 2017

Hi, can't remember much of the manga i'm looking for just that the father of one of the mc was really old fashioned, in fact at some point in the manga the girl coments that in her house they put always a second serving in the table for her father or something like that (looks like it's some kind of old custom, idk). She was even scared of ask him to buy her a phone. Besides that and the fact they were in school yet can't remember much more.
Thanks in advance.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017
DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

This one?

And here's a couple others with similar themes.

It was the first one but I'll give the other ones a read as well, thank you

Hello, I was looking for a oneshot. The plot was about an shorter office lady whose cousin came to live with her. They were close in childhood, until the cousin moved. I can’t remember the name for the life of me.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Hello, I was looking for a oneshot. The plot was about an shorter office lady whose cousin came to live with her. They were close in childhood, until the cousin moved. I can’t remember the name for the life of me.

This?

^ That’s the one, thank you!

Ff0118f44ab907c387eaab20dfff8246
joined Jan 26, 2021

Hi, would anyone here tell me the name of a full colored manga. The protagonist haven't had sex yet even though she's 'old' and so she hired a call girl. But then, during her work, she ran into the call girl and it turns out she's one of her students. The protag was researching about cures for an illness (i dont remember what). Also, the call girl has a totally different persona from when they were in bed, and when they're in the laboratories. So the protag was debating on the possibility of the girl being a twin. I remember, in the latter chapters, (at the time that I've read them) the protag and the call girl got trapped inside the college/laboratory for the night. That's about all that I can remember. Thanks!

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Hi, would anyone here tell me the name of a full colored manga. The protagonist haven't had sex yet even though she's 'old' and so she hired a call girl. But then, during her work, she ran into the call girl and it turns out she's one of her students. The protag was researching about cures for an illness (i dont remember what). Also, the call girl has a totally different persona from when they were in bed, and when they're in the laboratories. So the protag was debating on the possibility of the girl being a twin. I remember, in the latter chapters, (at the time that I've read them) the protag and the call girl got trapped inside the college/laboratory for the night. That's about all that I can remember. Thanks!

Sounds like "Suimitsutou Ha Shoujo Ni Kajirareru". It's on MangaDex.

Ff0118f44ab907c387eaab20dfff8246
joined Jan 26, 2021

Sounds like "Suimitsutou Ha Shoujo Ni Kajirareru". It's on MangaDex.

It is! Thanks for the help.

Shinozaki
joined Feb 20, 2017

Part 5.

I'm really sorry i was too busy with rl that can't even come check here if there was a repply. Thank you very much.

joined Jan 12, 2021

^ It's either this and you're misremembering it, or the roles were reversed in another chapter and I'm the one who doesn't remember, or I'm completely wrong and it was something else entirely.

Nah. There were two girls. One of the were sick and in their pajamas. The other girl isn't sick and is there to check up on her. The girl sneezes and there's snot on the sick girl's face, which the non-sick girl proceeds to lick despite warnings from the sick girl that the non-sick girl could get sick. They weren't adults btw. I appreciate the initial post that tried to help though

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

This oneshot. There's a girl whose brother visits a cafe with this cute girl owner/worker. The girl falls for the owner/worker, and the owner/worker turns out to be a total mess. What's it called?

joined Feb 4, 2021

The story is about a girl who is always reading books about psychology(?)/persuasion and explains to herself the actions of her friend; the friend always gets them to do stuff together.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

This oneshot. There's a girl whose brother visits a cafe with this cute girl owner/worker. The girl falls for the owner/worker, and the owner/worker turns out to be a total mess. What's it called?

This?

joined Feb 5, 2021

This is a thread for those of you who are looking for the name of a manga you can't find. Feel free to describe as much of the plot, it's characters and scenes as you can, so that other users can help you find it.

To start off with, I could use some help finding a release I can't remember the name of. The plot involved a school girl who seemed to always make it rain, so she was called something like a Rain God by other people. I seem to recall she lost her "ability" (it wasn't really supernatural in nature afaik) on a day that she needed it due to a love interest, possibly involving gym class or something else outside. Any ideas?

weathering with you ?
(btw this English name is compeletely different from its Japanese name,which means the son of the weather.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

^ It's either this and you're misremembering it, or the roles were reversed in another chapter and I'm the one who doesn't remember, or I'm completely wrong and it was something else entirely.

Nah. There were two girls. One of the were sick and in their pajamas. The other girl isn't sick and is there to check up on her. The girl sneezes and there's snot on the sick girl's face, which the non-sick girl proceeds to lick despite warnings from the sick girl that the non-sick girl could get sick. They weren't adults btw. I appreciate the initial post that tried to help though

Probably this then:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/houkago_pandemic#27

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Yuki Kitsune posted:

This?

Yes, exactly! Thank you!

Img_1468
joined Oct 5, 2017

i’m looking for this manga that just got removed today. it’s about a girl who is a “lesbian misandrist” but is dating a boy that happened to be a crossdresser. the tags included het, anal, and obvious nsfw

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

BP Kawasu posted:

i’m looking for this manga that just got removed today. it’s about a girl who is a “lesbian misandrist” but is dating a boy that happened to be a crossdresser. the tags included het, anal, and obvious nsfw

You may continue reading the work at either E-hentai or Exhentai.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

What about that manga where a girl leaves her hometown on a train to become an actress?

Sorry it took awhile for me to check the forum again. It might be "Stars and Swallows" on this site

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

Looking for images, if that's ok. Girlfriends cuddling while playing videogames/checking phone. I just want to stare at them and sigh dreamily and practice drawing poses.

To reply you must either login or sign up.