Forum › What's that manga called?

joined Dec 16, 2020

ok

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

dude isnt allowed to nut or something dont remember much more than that

Haven't read it myself, but it should be Oretama (aka My Balls), IIRC.

Av
joined May 25, 2015

Does anyone know where i can find this manga called alpha's trouble with omega in heat

I recently read something that uses those words on tapas, it's called "Marriage Agreements."

Seems like it's part of a universe and an English adaptation from Spanish. Dunno where you can find the original, but maybe what you're looking for is part of that universe. The description calls it Omegaverse.

Screen%20shot%202019-05-23%20at%207.55.53%20pm
joined Jun 11, 2016

I think I saw this sports Yuri manga about Ping pong or Tennis and the general story is that these 2 girls are rivals and go from rivals to friends and eventually lovers?

OrangePekoe Staff
Screenshot_100
joined Mar 20, 2013

Sounds like https://mangadex.org/title/4623/hana-to-hoshi

Was removed from the site by request of the artist, though I don't see any obvious info about the English release.

last edited at Dec 19, 2020 8:02PM

Screen%20shot%202019-05-23%20at%207.55.53%20pm
joined Jun 11, 2016

Yep that's it, thanks!

OrangePekoe Staff
Screenshot_100
joined Mar 20, 2013

Touhou dj featuring the girl with the little head blobs finding a new home as a firefighter(?). Probably just came out last year.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This?

OrangePekoe Staff
Screenshot_100
joined Mar 20, 2013

Look at that, her name is even in the title. Bless you!

Animepfp
joined Jul 22, 2020

Hey, I'm looking for this one manga about a girl who's into photography and goes to a school because a certain photographer she liked was there. She ends up in a sort of love triangle with two other girls who used to be in a relationship that she likes to photograph. I remember a lot of readers wanted it to have a poly ending but I don't think it did because I can't find it in the poly tag.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

^ Luminous=Blue. And yeah, I'm not sure why it doesn't have the poly tag, because the ending was very definitely poly, much to the ire of folks who felt it was rushed.

last edited at Dec 29, 2020 2:32PM

Animepfp
joined Jul 22, 2020

^ Luminous=Blue. And yeah, I'm not sure why it doesn't have the poly tag, because the ending was very definitely poly, much to the ire of folks who felt it was rushed.

That's it! Thank you.

last edited at Dec 29, 2020 3:12PM

Fd4a905a-5efc-4013-b4e0-09c23dcefcb9
joined Apr 18, 2020

Hello!

I read this manga a week or two ago, where the story has two “authors” I think they’re both competing on which of their story is better. Author 1 has a plot of the story where a girl is younger and I believe she has animal ears, and she’s with someone who’s obviously older than her, and the plot author 1 is trying to make is how the older woman will have intimate sex with the girl, and her version is that the woman will be rough yet loving (if that makes sense). Author two on the other hand, same plot as author one BUT her version of the older woman is that the woman will be gentle and tries to keep restraint but the girl is tempting her so they had sex but she was soft with her. And what I remember is that I think author 2 has a thing for author 1

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This?

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

This?

yes

E62022f42befb07b649e3d391bdc9f7dbce76594_hq
joined Jul 26, 2019

There is one here, about a swindler girl who was going on dates with women and stealing from them I think, and then they took their revenge on her at the brothel (???) I think, can't remember much

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Nov 27, 2016

Manga about a two girls named Rikka and nanami, they were friends with benefits and one of them liked the other but on of them liked someone else?

joined Jan 12, 2021

Can someone tell me the manga where there were the girl is sick but the other girl comes over and visits her? The sick girl is also kinda tomboyish and the girl who came to visit licks her face

Diana's%20din-dins
joined Nov 21, 2020

^ It's either this and you're misremembering it, or the roles were reversed in another chapter and I'm the one who doesn't remember, or I'm completely wrong and it was something else entirely.

last edited at Jan 12, 2021 11:30AM

Dynasty
joined Aug 21, 2016

Anyone remember the title for the drama/tragedy where the MC is stuck at an endless repetition of waking up in a bathtub and relearning of everything that happened that led to her death?

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Anyone remember the title for the drama/tragedy where the MC is stuck at an endless repetition of waking up in a bathtub and relearning of everything that happened that led to her death?

Probably this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/please#6

Dynasty
joined Aug 21, 2016

Probably this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/please#6

That's it. Thank you!

joined Sep 12, 2020

Hi I am looking for a one shot where they know they are in a harem comic and a new character appeared but she was suppose to be in an action manga.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Hi I am looking for a one shot where they know they are in a harem comic and a new character appeared but she was suppose to be in an action manga.

Sounds like this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_fourth_heroine#1

To reply you must either login or sign up.