Forum › Liberta discussion

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Tatsubon comes up with some wild stuff

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Oh geez, now that I'm reading this again, I oddly felt familiarity in the art, it's Tadokoro-san's :0

joined May 24, 2014

Pixivy update

...you JUST HAD to piss her off!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Now she's truly angry...

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Rip and tear, Liberta.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Guy is basically saying: "I aimed at Komari on purpose, because I noticed she cared about you... and the KING has ordered that you be forever alone!!!"

And then: "Ok now let's stop this silly fight and join back our gang! Howzabout it?"

Talk about crit-failing your intelligence roll, haha.

last edited at Jan 5, 2021 11:37PM

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

She's so mad and sexy... it's so not gonna end well for that guy

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

NooOOOoooOOOOOO

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

NooOOOoooOOOOOO

Yup, sums up my feelings about this chapter pretty well. And here I thought they’d get to run off together and be gay vampires for eternity

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Seems like King is terrible at management.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Prepare your anus, motherfucker!

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

pain peko

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

NooOOOoooOOOOOO

Yup, sums up my feelings about this chapter pretty well. And here I thought they’d get to run off together and be gay vampires for eternity

Why would you possibly assume they're not going to?

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

NooOOOoooOOOOOO

Why would you possibly assume they're not going to?

Yeah, I doubt this is going to end tragically. This is Tatsubon we're talking about.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Kill that fucker. Slowly.

joined Aug 28, 2016

Given the art of Komari with vampire fangs at the start of the previous chapter, I'm gonna take a wild guess that she does not, in fact, stay dead after this.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I don't think she's gonna die for good.

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

Holy shit my girl is gonna kick some ass

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

This is 100% an action movie turned yuri manga lol, complete with the character important to MC dying fueling their rage and power

Shinozaki
joined Feb 20, 2017

I promissed myself to not come back here untill it has the complete tag precissely cuz i was fearing this kind of development. Serves me well for breaking a promise.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I promissed myself to not come back here untill it has the complete tag precissely cuz i was fearing this kind of development. Serves me well for breaking a promise.

You feared... what, exactly? Komari becoming a vampire?
I mean, because we already know that Komari isn't going to die. All that talk about Liberta being a pureblood -- and her bite being too powerful for Komari -- is just empty air: Komari will endure it, grow some cute fangs and become Liberta's little vampire partner. Don't bother with the how, just chalk it up to the power of love or something.
If you were thinking that the story was going to end here with Komari's tragical passing, rest assured that it will not be so.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

I mean, because we already know that Komari isn't going to die. All that talk about Liberta being a pureblood -- and her bite being too powerful for Komari -- is just empty air: Komari will endure it, grow some cute fangs and become Liberta's little vampire partner. Don't bother with the how, just chalk it up to the power of love or something.
If you were thinking that the story was going to end here with Komari's tragical passing, rest assured that it will not be so.

Yes. Lesbian vampire queens. I love it.

Shinozaki
joined Feb 20, 2017

Sorry for the late repply but no, what i fear isn't if Komari dies my fear was the chapter ending in a critical situation and then have to wait weeks or maybe months to see how it ends. But it can't be helped i'm the only one at fault for not wait fot it to be complete ^^

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

What is even happening.

20220104_023724
joined Feb 11, 2013

I love the ♡ in her wing

To reply you must either login or sign up.