Forum › Nora-san the Tsungire Cat discussion

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Nora only startet appearing as a person after she entered her home and still looks like a cat in pictures

She is obviously a Vampire, definently not a hallucination

You mean to say, soon she'll show a craving for blood? Certainly wouldn't mind if the story went in that direction

joined Oct 13, 2014

and then we learn shes actually crazy and its just a normal cat. also my cats love when i pet their tails so...

Screenshot_277
joined Aug 31, 2017

here we go again with 'the cat turning human' thing
but this one is extra cute and accurate, i'll admit it

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Haven’t there been at least two other “I have this cat that turned into a cute girl and I don’t know why” stories here?

I mean besides the storyworlds where cat-girls are a thing. . .

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^I think its more like 4 or 5 lol

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

^Yeah but its telling a story it isnt just art. The story has to be consistant to its reality and make sense if we are to take it as more than nonsensical rubbish.

Realism isnt optional in writing unless you establish why it doesnt have to be, and even then it has to stick to its established rules.

The thing is, you're using our world laws of physics to explain what's most likely magic, the moment a half human talking cat showed up, the rules you are trying to apply don't have to apply, saying it crudely what I mean to say is "It's magic, I don't have to explain s***" .

If what you're trying to prove is whether she's delusional or not based on the kid's size, I get what you're trying to say but this "cat" is too smart, walking in on her own, she can use forks and chopsticks... So, at some point in time, someone was in front of her eating with chopsticks, not a normal cat haha

There was this manga called Ayakashi ko, axed btw... But the protagonist was able to touch the spirit but normal people could not... So at the same tme something was there and not, that's the spirits power...magic

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I like my cats too, but we're just good friends.

joined Mar 5, 2016

^Yeah but its telling a story it isnt just art. The story has to be consistant to its reality and make sense if we are to take it as more than nonsensical rubbish.

Realism isnt optional in writing unless you establish why it doesnt have to be, and even then it has to stick to its established rules- and the explanation needs to make sense. We have nothing to go on in regards to how 2 different realities are co-habiting space.

I have no issue with the idea- as long as we get some explanation that matches what we are being told.

realism absolutely is optional in writing. you don't have to explain yourself at all. art isn't just about creating a puzzle box, it's not dungeons and dragons.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Can't wait for it to end abruptly like most of Neji's other work.

It sucks how often her work gets axed prematurely since she always writes these long form slow burn stories that really suffer for basically having to end mid arc.

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

that person that complains about realism and how things should be should look into quantum theories and the many worlds theory. Applying those here and it makes sense that both things are true. This cat is in truth a quantum cat and our protag can perceive her human side while others can not perceive the human part. problem solved. literally schrödingers cat. thank me later for saving your immersion

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

NEJI IS A SAINT.

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

Takeshobo

Oh, that bastard, Takeshobo, huh? And to think of some gondola-looking bonobono thing instead of a certain other series, you've got a lot of nerve!

last edited at Jan 5, 2021 1:23AM

Screenshot_277
joined Aug 31, 2017

Haven’t there been at least two other “I have this cat that turned into a cute girl and I don’t know why” stories here?

I mean besides the storyworlds where cat-girls are a thing. . .

I read at least three, i think, not counting on this one!
so far it's already a cliché.

...a guilty pleasure cliché

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Hooo boy, Its super cute, but the thought that shes actually just hallucinating will not leave my mind.

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

Oh she's a cat alright

joined Jul 28, 2018

Nejiiiii~~~

872f6125-d376-4c56-b454-2ea11e45ebc7
joined Jul 7, 2017

wtf >:((9(( all these gals are just finding stray cats on the side of the road or smth and bringing them home just to find out they cat girls >:(( how come i cant ever just get a cat girl too

:( life is unfair

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

She's clearly just having delusions from being overworked and so lonely in her life

joined Jul 19, 2020

cute

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Really cute! Are things out of order though, in the last 10 or so pages of chapter 2.1?

last edited at Jan 17, 2021 12:12PM

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

I think the two tails mean she’s a Yokai

joined Jul 26, 2016

I think the two tails mean she’s a Yokai

Pretty much the textbook defining trait of a nekomata yeah.

'Course that's also traditionally the sort of cat youkai that tends to screw over people bigtime but somehow I suspect that bit of folklore is going to get ignored...

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Really cute! Are things out of order though, in the last 10 or so pages of chapter 2.1?

Ummmm it seems to match what I have in my photoshop folder so I think we are good!

joined Mar 31, 2013

She opened the door and came in using a spare key, 'hallucination' would just be cheating at this point.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Ummmm it seems to match what I have in my photoshop folder so I think we are good!

It was likely fixed by the time you got to it. Basically Dynasty tends to automatically upload pages in alphabetical order, so it thinks that pages 10-19 come before 2 and so on. This is why it's important to get into a habit of zero-padding filenames (ie. naming them 01-09 instead of 1-9) whenever working with more than 10 pages so that the order stays consistent regardless of where you upload it.

last edited at Jan 17, 2021 1:57PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.