Forum › Even If It Was Just Once, I Regret It discussion

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING?! How much clearer can she get from saying after I fell in love with you?! How do we fix this misunderstanding?!?! How?!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Right now I’m fully in the “chill, people—this is not ‘misunderstanding.’ They’re about to have real, honest, prelude to happily-ever-after communication” faction.

But given their track record, I wouldn’t entirely put miscommunication past them, either.

joined Sep 22, 2015

It dawned on me how great the title is and its true meaning cos of Kozuka's confession. I initially thought this was mainly a girl regretting doing her landlady, another girl, hence my idea that this could most likely end terribly and that the author is tripping us. Rather, Kozuka regretted doing it with her in the past without the love and passion she feels for her in the present. Ah, really smart!

And this is an unpopular opinion, but I like how Miyako-sensei just made a quick unbelievable U-turn from an obvious, supposed scene of lovemaking. We were all expecting it but no, we are not having it...*yet*. Nicely handled! It's almost like the author wants to prepare our hearts for the new year instead! Lol

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

At this point, it's all self inflicted. I can't relate to the "suffering", because it doesn't make sense.

Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

Is Ritsuka not wearing anything under those nice baggy jackets...?? O_O (Ch. 17)

joined Jun 25, 2017

It's so fucking romantic.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Is Ritsuka not wearing anything under those nice baggy jackets...?? O_O (Ch. 17)

full commando underneath

yikes my bad
sorry, not really full commando underneath

last edited at Jan 1, 2021 2:36AM

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

I feel something sinister about Chapter 17. Are we heading for a couple of chapters towards a swift ending? Hopefully not. The cliffhanger doesn't make me feel assured. It's too good to end like Runaway with Me, Girl. Please, more volumes for these wlw dorks.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I feel something sinister about Chapter 17. Are we heading for a couple of chapters towards a swift ending?

I’m wondering if we’re ever getting back to Upstairs Gamer Lady and her lost delivery girl.

Not to mention whatever role Part-time Job Kouhai has to play.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

I’m wondering if we’re ever getting back to Upstairs Gamer Lady and her lost delivery girl.

Whoa, I'd completely forgotten about them until I saw them mentioned here. Most yuri manga really aren't kind to their side characters- forget personal fulfilment, they'd be lucky to achieve their full use as plot devices.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Whoa, I'd completely forgotten about them until I saw them mentioned here. Most yuri manga really aren't kind to their side characters- forget personal fulfilment, they'd be lucky to achieve their full use as plot devices.

Well, Aoi (the first friend) serves the basic narrative function of The Interlocutor—someone for a main character to talk to about whatever they’re thinking (the classic example being Dr. Watson—since the real “action” takes place inside the head of Sherlock Holmes). In this case Aoi is also The Advisor.

Kouhai-chan serves a similar role in the earring-buying section, but her “I know nothing about love” deal suggests a possible larger role.

But, besides being a jealousy-spark for Landlady, Gamer-san looked like she was also being set up for her own romantic sub-plot. At this point I don’t know what she’s about—maybe a potential sidetrack in case the series got extended.

last edited at Jan 1, 2021 5:46PM

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Awww. She’s finally opened up. Our favorite smol has really been through a lot, hasn’t she? I’m so glad they have each other.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Final act already? D;

Sad, but I can't complain too much because I do think the pacing has been perfect so far. I'm gonna miss this series. It has been such a sweet read

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Title drop, and the series is poised to end soon. Damn it. I hope it gets an extra volume for fluffy extras à la Sougou Tovarisch, because this precious sweetness deserves more material.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

As long as we get reciprocal "I love yous" and a good kiss in the final chapter, I'm good. Going to miss this one.

Birdi
joined Sep 19, 2014

Wow,a long explanation to change the context of the first page of this manga
After all they didn`t go further that made sense both were still clothed in first chapter
but now for real probably

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Good thing it's not gonna drag its heels and potentially turn to rubbish but sucks that not gonna get at least a couple of chapters of them as an actual couple.

Also hope there is some closure with the other tenant and delivery girl.

Expect a time skip with Chiyo finally having a job and being able to confess properly without the terms of the contract in the way.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Good thing it's not gonna drag its heels and potentially turn to rubbish but sucks that not gonna get at least a couple of chapters of them as an actual couple.

Yeah, shame we won't get to see them go on dates... oh wait...
Or see them kiss... oh wait...
Or see them have sex... oh wait...

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

But I don't want it to be overrrrrrrrrrrr

It's too good to end damnit. Though I suppose It's kinda like what Doctor Maki said: a thing's worth it determined by how it ends. As sad as I'll be to see this one go, I'll be happy for the two of them to finally be truly happy together

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Yeah, shame we won't get to see them go on dates... oh wait...
Or see them kiss... oh wait...
Or see them have sex... oh wait...

Technically yes, emotionally no, especially for landlady.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

I feel something sinister about Chapter 17. Are we heading for a couple of chapters towards a swift ending?

You had to ask...

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Ahhh the next chapter is the last one?? I’m not ready ;_;

taiyou_scandalous
Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-t7xta6axzfsg
joined Jul 20, 2014

i want to see what happens with the gamer neighbor and the delivery lady ;____; gah i’ll miss this one!!!

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

"I love you"

last edited at Jan 31, 2021 3:27PM

13320157_522707027938643_73759181_n
joined Mar 31, 2018

OMGOMGOMGG

To reply you must either login or sign up.