Forum › Yurika's Campus Life discussion

joined Feb 1, 2013

Tbh I was a little bit fangirl-ing when I saw Yurika crossdress. Not that I'm into dude but sometimes girls look cool dressing like that :3

No, I totally get what you're saying. Some women just look amazing in mens suits. I mean, just look at King from Fatal Fury/King of Fighters. She's wears mens suits and works as a bouncer, but she's still hot.

joined Jul 3, 2011

I guess this means it's time for the next boss battle

joined Jan 17, 2014

oh shjt, Yurika look so badass, holy fking shjtttttt~~~

joined Jan 31, 2013

This manga begins like some stupid ecchi comedy and now the way it develops is really a masterpiece!!!

Ditto. Never underestimate the power of a true GIGOLETTE! What am I even saying...

joined Aug 24, 2013

So I assume the manga is completed in japan ? Out of curiosity, how long is it ?

Yes, it is. It's five volumes with ~9 chapters apiece.

Wait what? It's ~45 chapters?! We're on 15th atm, there's 30 more epic chapters? omigosh!

Dynasty02
joined May 25, 2013

I often practice my gigolette pose in front of the mirror. Hand positioned a bit over my forehead while saying the words "I'll show you the power of a gigolette!" It still needs a bit of work, but I expect I will be able to use this in public soon.

joined Apr 9, 2014

So I assume the manga is completed in japan ? Out of curiosity, how long is it ?

omg

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Well, if the rest of the manga keep going on that awesomness lane at full speed, this is going to be a fun ride. :3

Images
joined May 22, 2014

So this has basically become a shonen series with seducing girls instead of battles?

Download
joined Aug 8, 2013

So this has basically become a shonen series with seducing girls instead of battles?

+1 Pretty much ;)

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

omg

ehh?? with all these chapters yurika can turn to yuri all the world's female population,
there's risk of extinction

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

ehh?? with all these chapters yurika can turn to yuri all the world's female population,

Well, there are adoptions

Just keep Yurika away of the next generation or we will be utterly fucked.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Wacky theory time :
Nah, the last arc will be about Yurika gigoletting some science women who will next put all of their mind into developping science babies so the world can be yurified without having to worry about humanity's future. :p

Ge
joined Feb 1, 2013

this is one of the hilarious yuri ever,funny as well ahaha

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

+1 Pretty much ;)

And I thought I hated shounen

joined Aug 8, 2014

If she becomes a transgender, will she still have her power or....?

joined Jul 22, 2014

Tbh I was a little bit fangirl-ing when I saw Yurika crossdress. Not that I'm into dude but sometimes girls look cool dressing like that :3

I know riight?? My mind went blank for a second (because lets face it girls in suits are awesome -)

Obinobi12.128.544316
joined Aug 1, 2013

men! this is so exciting!

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..oh yurika...make me fall to you too~...this manga never failed me to laugh...LOL...goodluck to your battle...

joined May 2, 2014

BaHahahaha that last page , this is getting funnier ever chapter damn u yurika even lady gaga , like how u even ... Oh right it's THE POWER Of GIGOLETTE :p

last edited at Nov 22, 2014 8:28PM

Screenshot_5
joined Aug 20, 2014

great way to start a morning :3

Es1-3muwmamw-fl
joined Dec 20, 2014

Yes! Waking up to this update? F*cking awesome.

Ohhh that girl( forgot her name the one who's in vacation that bitchy one) Women war is brewing...Yurika, prepare your stamen to shoot!

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Saori, you have been forgotten again!

We love you!

Anyways, that was just awesome!

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

BRILLIANT!!!

Just when I thought I've seen it all, Yurika surpasses my expectations. What a great series.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

BRILLIANT!!!

Just when I thought I've seen it all, Yurika surpasses my expectations. What a great series.

ditto + Yurika really does look good in drag.

on a side note, does Saori's acknowledgement to being Yurika's legitimate wife mean that she is finally coming around to the idea that she is really in love with Yurika even though she keeps saying she's "not really into yuri?" will Yurika fully acknowledge Saori as her legitimate GF/wife (without fumbling for words or trying to change the subject) by series end? *dum dum dum!*, we'll have to wait and see in the upcoming chapters.

To reply you must either login or sign up.