Forum › Yurika's Campus Life discussion

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yurikas_campus_life_ch12#5

What does she mean, letting her "stay on as a blacksuit"?

Since she's popular with girls, I guess make her wear a guy suit? XD

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

My sides XD

At this point Yurika only wants a bride for custom not because she's into it, I mean, her way to deal with bullying is to seduce all the girls.

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

This manga is fine the way it is. I just find it all rather funny.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

My sides XD

At this point Yurika only wants a bride for custom not because she's into it, I mean, her way to deal with bullying is to seduce all the girls.

ya know, I want to believe that, but I think Saori summed it up nicely when she explains why Yurika never quite fits in with girls. Also, it is too funny how Yurika's power to gigolo just naturally takes over. I just wish I had 1/10 of her abilities.

last edited at Sep 7, 2014 8:47AM

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

still funny as hell and brilliant as ever!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I have no idea what happened in this chapter

joined Aug 1, 2013

Same as any other chapter.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

The pacing was really off in this one

joined Apr 15, 2011

The pacing was really off in this one

really? I thought it was no different than any other chapter. if anything, it made more sense (at least to me).

joined Aug 23, 2013

This just too funny. I came for the yuri, but I'll guess I'll stay for the comedy value.

It's so ridiculously bad, that it's charming. Plus we don't get much yuri harem anyway.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Yurika solved her problems with the power of a gigolette

Wait. Isn't that every chapter? But why am I still so amused?

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

once again I believe yurika's power of seduction rivals those of sebastian's from black butler also great chapter it'll be funny too see how the seduction works out

last edited at Sep 6, 2014 10:56PM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

So, according to Saori, Nagisa is actually a tsundere who is so hooked to Yurika that she can't help but bully her? Will be an interesting charisma break once Yurika makes Nagisa her woman.

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

There was Lady Gaga.

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Done chapter 13. Well I just got feeling that the more I continue read this the more I feel the day when Yurika fail is coming nearly. And that day...maybe ..she will be a receiver ..
I can't wait to see that face of her ! But I worry to her as well..

joined Apr 15, 2011

Speculation Sunday: what happens when Yurika-san meets an equally or even more enchanting and seductive gigolette than herself? Does the seductress become the seducted, or do their powers neutralize one another? Now, we've seen what happens when a lessor gigolette goes up against Yurika, but one more powerful? Does one even exist? Hmm....

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Does one even exist? Hmm....

There's always a bigger lily
...Or fish
Something along those lines

joined Aug 22, 2014

Someone know what happen to Payapaya, the group translating this manga? Is only the site broke or the group is closed?

joined Jul 22, 2014

I love this manga so much hahah so many good parts! That poor cursed straight lesbian goddess with the power of a gigolette...at least she learned to take advantages out of it ;P

'the power of gigolette ' scene only gets funnier to me xD

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

So, when Kasumi said she wanted to be more like Yurika, what do you think she meant: a more sociable person, able to get along with the rest of the girls? or is she the opposite of Yurika, a lesbian with an ability to only attract men? (although Yurika seems to be officially bisexual now, considering her thougths after "joking" with Saori)

last edited at Nov 16, 2014 8:11PM

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

OMFG! Squea* holy shit.... i'm freaking out here! godammit! flaaaaaaaaiiiiiil I. Can't. Wait. To. See. The. Next. Chapter!

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Damn, that was incredible.

And the best thing is, Yurika's awakening to Yuri.

That for this point she's on the most transparent closet I've seen, mind you.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I nearly died when she said that to Saori xD Looks like she hasn't accepted the yuri just yet.. but she is getting there.
but OMG she is so handsome! swoon

Tumblr_mfrdsc3t1e1rdyfv3o1_500
joined Apr 25, 2014

If Yurika doesn't awaken to her lesbian side and end up w saori by the end of this series i'm going to be so disappointed

Tumblr_mom2rcrmt01r040i0o1_500
joined Mar 9, 2013

loving this even more~
Oh Me Gosh~ Yurika is so handsome~ >.<,.

To reply you must either login or sign up.