Forum › Hitogoto Desukara! discussion

joined Nov 30, 2011

Honeslty love seeing more OL/Adult yuri. It is so refreshing. Also, I kind of hope that they do not end up together but become friends who, as another person here put it, "wingwoman for each other." But.... I also don't mind if they hook up either...

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

I'm half and half on whether I want these two MC's to get together or go after women together (like each other's wingwoman or some sort of rival). Both options seem really interesting to me (ノ*0*)ノ

Same, I totally wouldn't mind it if they DID end up together, but personally I would rather have them stay as friends, homie energy is just too strong.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

I'm half and half on whether I want these two MC's to get together or go after women together (like each other's wingwoman or some sort of rival). Both options seem really interesting to me (ノ*0*)ノ

Same, I totally wouldn't mind it if they DID end up together, but personally I would rather have them stay as friends, homie energy is just too strong.

The LesBros.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

This series is leaning a lot deeper into the HR angle than I'd expected, which is neat, though I imagine the people who were expecting a playboy yuri-fest will be somewhat miffed. Anyway, the Pygmalion Effect is an extremely contested concept with an interesting history.

20220104_023724
joined Feb 11, 2013

Why not both ;)
Actually I am not a fan of threesomes, buuuut imagine how many threesomes, foursomes or whateversomes these two could have if they put their minds(/horniness) and hearts together ♡

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Why not both ;)
Actually I am not a fan of threesomes, buuuut imagine how many threesomes, foursomes or whateversomes these two could have if they put their minds(/horniness) and hearts together ♡

Honestly, I wouldn't be opposed to them be a player couple of some kind. That kind of thing is pretty much nonexistent in the genre, and would make for a very interesting dynamic, especially given how well their personalities play off of one another. Though I suppose we'll just have to see how the story goes. One of them wants a relationship and the other is more into just having fun. I'm really interested in seeing how this plays out, that's for sure.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

This series is leaning a lot deeper into the HR angle than I'd expected, which is neat, though I imagine the people who were expecting a playboy yuri-fest will be somewhat miffed. Anyway, the Pygmalion Effect is an extremely contested concept with an interesting history.

It seems like the kind of thing that would appeal to the Japanese corporate mentality, but I can't help sensing a conflict with the Peter Principle.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

This series is leaning a lot deeper into the HR angle than I'd expected, which is neat, though I imagine the people who were expecting a playboy yuri-fest will be somewhat miffed.

I am absolutely somewhat miffed, but if the wait is worth the payoff, then everything will be alright.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Its scary to think about how your introduktion to a Company is gonna be at the whim of your coworkers atmosphere

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Sincerely hope they don't fall for each other, I like their dynamics a fucking lot so far. I don't mean there has to be no romantic content, just not between the two of them.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

This series is leaning a lot deeper into the HR angle than I'd expected, which is neat, though I imagine the people who were expecting a playboy yuri-fest will be somewhat miffed.

IKR? I'm absolutely elated.

I wish every josei yuri manga had this depth of setting.

last edited at Dec 25, 2020 6:05PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Meh... if you pile up unrealistic expectations on someone, they will lose all confidence when they fail.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Teachers (and society in general) helping children more when they believe they will go far, is a well known bias, and the reason why minorities, poor people and women are having a harder time to move up.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, finally getting around to this as well...

Komori clearly reads the wrong yuri. First meeting with Yamanobe, Komori thinks she's plain and tragic. I take one look at her and only see this. :D

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Ahhh why’d they have to stop translating this, I want more

joined Jul 8, 2021

I hope in the future this gets translated, I love everything about this so far (great art+ characters with interesting themes) ^^ the main characters match each other really well

last edited at Jun 23, 2022 5:24PM

Shoujo%20kageki%20revue%20starlight%20-%2009%20-%20large%2035
joined Apr 22, 2017

Is there any news on the translation of this series? I want my dose of playboiz lesbian :))

To reply you must either login or sign up.