Forum › What's that manga called?

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

not really a "what's that manga called" but just wondering if there's any manga one shots out there that has this story before i tried to write/draw it myself. Basically Girl A helps Girl B make chocolates for Girl C, Girl B doesn't know Girl A likes her and once they succeed making it, Girl B goes off to give chocolates to Girl C and Girl A remains to eat the failures and cry.

^What's the sauce for this? I want to read it

To ans your question there is one that's similar https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/snowflakes

This one is also kinda similar

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Anyone know the manga where the setting is some sort of an orphanage or a boarding school with lots of snow? It's a series of some sort where the chapters are divided focusing on the various students of the said school. It has a very coming of age tone into it. I remember a part wherein the main story started with the two girls where one left, and the other stayed (eventually becoming a teacher if my memory serves me correctly). I remember a chapter that features a pair wherein one of the girls broke a vase which caused blood to drip from her. But in reality unbeknownst to everyone else it was just actually her experiencing her very first period. The girl had white/blonde short hair.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

^ It's probably this.

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

^ It's probably this.

That's exactly it! Thank you!

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

looking for the one where this girl finds her favorite author and asks her to write a story for her and lets her live in her big house in exchange for it (I think) that's really all I could remember about it, I also remember the ending was happy

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

^My Story of Being Loved
I've said it before and I'll say it again, we need a Novelist tag or something. This one only has two tags two describe it, making it hard to find

last edited at Dec 7, 2020 1:55PM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

^My Story of Being Loved
I've said it before and I'll say it again, we need a Novelist tag or something. This one only has two tags two describe it, making it hard to find

thank you

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

little sister likes the friend big sister invites over, big sister also has feelings for the friend, little sister feels like big sister is stealing everything from her.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

little sister likes the friend big sister invites over, big sister also has feelings for the friend, little sister feels like big sister is stealing everything from her.

Think it's that one

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

Think it's that one

Yessir thanks

joined May 27, 2020

Looking for this manga about two girls the other girl only wants a friend and the other confess her love to her at the roof top of school and then the girl accidentally fall on building and she catches her and they both end up on a tree and made a deal about being friend and lover

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Nov 3, 2017

Does anyone know where i can find this manga called alpha's trouble with omega in heat

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Does anyone know where i can find this manga called alpha's trouble with omega in heat

Where did you hear about it, and are you sure that's the title? I couldn't find anything at all.

last edited at Dec 16, 2020 1:02AM

joined Dec 16, 2020

dude isnt allowed to nut or something dont remember much more than that

last edited at Dec 16, 2020 1:02PM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

That would be Oshikko Sensei.

joined Dec 16, 2020

i dont think it is

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

i dont think it is

Single post (at the time) from an account made today, forgive me if I just assumed you were a troll and gave you a trolling answer.

joined Dec 16, 2020

ok

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Haven't read it myself, but it should be Oretama (aka My Balls), IIRC.

Av
joined May 25, 2015

I recently read something that uses those words on tapas, it's called "Marriage Agreements."

Seems like it's part of a universe and an English adaptation from Spanish. Dunno where you can find the original, but maybe what you're looking for is part of that universe. The description calls it Omegaverse.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

I think I saw this sports Yuri manga about Ping pong or Tennis and the general story is that these 2 girls are rivals and go from rivals to friends and eventually lovers?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Sounds like https://mangadex.org/title/4623/hana-to-hoshi

Was removed from the site by request of the artist, though I don't see any obvious info about the English release.

last edited at Dec 19, 2020 8:02PM

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Yep that's it, thanks!

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Touhou dj featuring the girl with the little head blobs finding a new home as a firefighter(?). Probably just came out last year.

To reply you must either login or sign up.