There's No Way I Can Have A Lover! *Or Maybe There Is? by Monsieur, Takeshima Eku, and Teren Mikami
Also known as Watanare
Longing to be a normie, I, Renako Amaori, am finally making my high school debut after working so hard for it. However, due to my lack of communication skills, I have a gloomy aura. And after being in the normie group day in day out, I got so exhausted I said, "I can't do this anymore!" I've reached my limit!
During that time I accidentally met the top student of our school, perfect in face and figure unrivaled in sword and pen, our school's best high school girl, Mai Odzuka, and we found in each other someone who we could open up to and talk about our own troubles. What a nice friend I made, now I can surely get back on my own feet... is what I thought!
"It seems that you, even as a girl, have made me fall in love with you."
Mai suddenly confessed to me.
Wait! What about our friendship?!
Thus we have feelings we cannot tell each other, friendship or a romantic relationship, we're presenting each other the goods about them and put them into practice to see what kind of relationship works best for us.
Can I succeed, or will my best high school life ...!!
(Translated from the official website by TZdY)
Art/Manga adaptation by Monsieur, original light novel by Mikami Teren, and light novel illustrations by Takeshima Eku
- Chapter 1 released Jul 21 '20
- Chapter 2 released Aug 23 '20
- Chapter 3 released Aug 28 '20
- Chapter 4 released Sep 4 '20
- Chapter 5 released Nov 6 '20
- Chapter 6 released Dec 22 '20
- Chapter 7 released Feb 6 '21
- Chapter 8 released Apr 29 '21
- A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days: Extra: Watanare Crossover by Kayako and Teren Mikami released Dec 10 '21 Crossover Ecchi Light Novel Pay for gay Text Tsundere