Forum › What's that manga called?

high as hydration
Webp.net-compress-image
joined Apr 24, 2019

hey trying to find a manga where this really shy girl is like a boss level monster at attracting lesbians...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

hey trying to find a manga where this really shy girl is like a boss level monster at attracting lesbians...

That

high as hydration
Webp.net-compress-image
joined Apr 24, 2019

That

Thank you dude!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

What's that one one-shot where this girl has another girl (a senpai from her school) come over for a sleepover, but both of them are trying to hide some of their intentions and feelings to maintain an image in fear of the other would stop loving her if the mask falls, but end up spilling the beans to each-other anyways and only fall even deeper in love before initiating adult-fun-time (I mean, the adult-fun-time itself isn't shown, but still).

EDIT:
Nevermind, found it: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_first_thrill_of_excitement

last edited at Oct 24, 2020 12:03PM

Hino1
joined Nov 17, 2018

hi im looking for a oneshot maybe? i cant remember well, maybe it was 2 chapters long. it was a short story though: tomboy-ish girl (she had some piercings too) goes to her senpai's house to have some drinks, and there is a cute girl in senpai's house. they flirt and end up making out in the bathroom while senpai is out and even have sex (or almost) when back in the restroom (cute girl sits on tomboy-ish girl's lap and everything).

pls help

joined May 23, 2017

A series that both MCs look like these 2. https://dynasty-scans.com/series/hana_ni_arashi

The long haired blonde used to be an idol and hid it from her black hair coworker. Both of them work at a shop. The blonde hair girl finds the black haired very cute. That's all I rmb

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined May 27, 2020

Hello, im looking for a manga or one shot where one girl tries to defend her friend from the people that believe they are dating, saying that is not true, but her friend is actually in love with the girl.

Hino1
joined Nov 17, 2018

^
Maybe this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/ui_yaaya

YES bless you

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Is this from anything?

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

The cover art is by Buriki, who is an illustrator, so I don't think it's from any series.
Here is their website. It hasn't been updated in years, but it has a bunch of illustration and GIFs, though many are NSFW and a few are het.

joined Nov 27, 2016

Casual yuri manga about a girl about to go on a date but as she leaves a lot of minor things go wrong and she ends up getting her outfit dirty and runs late and feels really bad but her girlfriend doesn’t mind and it all end spit well, it was pretty short

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

The cover art is by Buriki, who is an illustrator, so I don't think it's from any series.
Here is their website. It hasn't been updated in years, but it has a bunch of illustration and GIFs, though many are NSFW and a few are het.

I see...
Thanks anyways!

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Casual yuri manga about a girl about to go on a date but as she leaves a lot of minor things go wrong and she ends up getting her outfit dirty and runs late and feels really bad but her girlfriend doesn’t mind and it all end spit well, it was pretty short

Was it a doujin or a original?

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Maybe this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shouting_at_the_top_of_their_lungs_on_a_date#1

joined May 23, 2017

This.

Yup thanks

joined May 23, 2017

Hi anyone knows one where girl A likes girl B and one of the days they were holding hands while going home tgt and girl A masturbated with the hand that was holding girl B?

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Oct 27, 2020

Hey, excuse me if my explanation is rough, but any help would be appreciated. From what I remember, the story revolves around a girl who gets kidnapped by a maid to take the place of someone who looks exactly like her at a school. The school groups students into “families” and they have to compete against each other. The mc was kinda a tomboy I think, it was pretty funny as well. Sorry for the rough explanation again it’s been a while since I’ve read it. All help is much appreciated

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Oct 27, 2020

This.

Yes that’s it! Much appreciated :)

joined May 23, 2017

This.

Yup thanks once again

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

A doujin where madoka keeps annoying homura by braiding her hair

To reply you must either login or sign up.