Forum › That Time I Was Blackmailed By the Class's Green Tea Bitch discussion

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Going from a mostly-serious Chapter 1 to these PVs was hilarious.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I mean, we know she is a lesbian so it's probably a family member or something like that. I'm glad it's a comedy.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Hahaha I wasn't expecting that, this should be a fun comedy.

joined Dec 7, 2019

Honestly I was happily surprised to find out this series is a comedy. I thought it was going to be a super serious series about bullying and misunderstandings or something. Not that it would be bad if it were the case. Either way, I'm pretty excited for this!

joined Nov 27, 2016

This looks interesting, I was a little worried from chp 1 that it’s be angsty but the pv made me laugh so I’m excited

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Is this chinese? Will the goverment trash it like they did to Their Story? The author still vasn't recovered from that yet...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Is this chinese? Will the goverment trash it like they did to Their Story? The author still vasn't recovered from that yet...

Yes it's chinese but i've seen other manhuas being full Yuri without problems like Soulmate recently.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Yes it's chinese but i've seen other manhuas being full Yuri without problems like Soulmate recently.

Yeah and I think What does The Fox Say (I think is chinese too) and She's Still Cute Today also have full yuri and don't have to endure this crap.

Then why only Their Story is under heat and getting censored?

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

I saw Green Tea Bitch and immediately knew it was Chinese. Wasn't expecting to see something like this on dynasty LOL.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

She may be a "bitch" but she has a wonderful dream.

...She's Still Cute Today also have full yuri and don't have to endure this crap.

I do wish that was still being scanlated but getting licensed is understandably a good reason.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I saw Green Tea Bitch and immediately knew it was Chinese. Wasn't expecting to see something like this on dynasty LOL.

Same lol

The moms reaction was hilarious - just pay her to be your girlfriend! Nothing could go wrong with that! I’m guessing from the preview, Miss Honor Student never actually clears up the whole compensated dating misunderstanding between her and Miss Green Tea.

last edited at Dec 13, 2020 1:39PM

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

She may be a "bitch" but she has a wonderful dream.

...She's Still Cute Today also have full yuri and don't have to endure this crap.

I do wish that was still being scanlated but getting licensed is understandably a good reason.

Go to mangago. It's updating at light speed.

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

I really really really really really really really really really really need more of this.

51f904c379c04da9bb57683f48e645a5
joined May 3, 2020

Oh yes, I like this one already.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

This looks great, kinda inspiring that the author is working hard even though they're a noobie. Thanks to whoever brought it here! Hype.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

This looks cute, but I've never really liked these long strip comics. I find them hard to read for some reason.

B61e85481cd305c6139d74d53e7100cf--pixel-ideas
joined Sep 20, 2017

this looks awsome! also the art kinda reminds me of blooom into you

last edited at Dec 13, 2020 3:46PM

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

This looks cute, but I've never really liked these long strip comics. I find them hard to read for some reason.

Same here. They always strike me as an excuse to get away with not doing proper page layouts.

joined Nov 20, 2017

Same here. They always strike me as an excuse to get away with not doing proper page layouts.

I think it's also because that's the format on webtoon and other webcomic sites so, can't really blame them for going with the medium.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Same, it just doesn't "flow" for me the right way, unless it's really spectacularly done. Willing to put up with it for good content, though.

joined Dec 24, 2019

ooh lookin forward to seeing the rest of this

joined Aug 29, 2014

I think it's also because that's the format on webtoon and other webcomic sites so, can't really blame them for going with the medium.

It's actually just optimized for smartphone reading, that's all.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

I was beginning to think Tong Tong found out Lin Luxi's a lesbian because she went overboard in trying to hide it lol.

joined Apr 29, 2018

it reminds me of a serie, i think it was bully and bullied, where the bully does nice stuff for her "victim", like, helping her and makes it look like bullying. plus we all knew that stupid useless drama was coming to stain the serie a little.

last edited at Feb 28, 2022 11:08AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.