Forum › Teiji ni Agaretara discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I've been interested in one for a long time, too!

For anyone curious, they have quite a few relevant Yuri light novels. Their website and reader are very barebones, but usable enough if you have other options - like Baka Updates - for tag searches. The quality in translations and editing seems basically fun. Not stunning, but more than good enough for reading purposes. Though I have slight reservations about the licensing associated with streaming, I'm willing to give it a shot once some of these series start hitting it. If it actually works out, maybe this will finally cure my JManga-induced nightmares!

last edited at Dec 4, 2020 11:27AM

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

Don't get me wrong, i'm all about supporting the artist, heck i have all phisical volumes of kase san and others. The thing is that they offer their works traslated at least in english and not everyone is able to read kanji or has the time to learn it, so scans are a way to allow us to get this works. (Or maybe they have an eng. version and i'm just overeacting)

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Don't get me wrong, i'm all about supporting the artist, heck i have all phisical volumes of kase san and others. The thing is that they offer their works traslated at least in english and not everyone is able to read kanji or has the time to learn it, so scans are a way to allow us to get this works. (Or maybe they have an eng. version and i'm just overeacting)

Oh, they're in English. You can read the licensing post here. From the looks of it, the first chapter will likely be posted in January. I compiled a bit of info about the licenses, so I'll make a post about that in the coming days, if able.

joined May 25, 2019

It also got drop so basically the story isn't even finished. That's disappointing!

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

Oh, they're in English. You can read the licensing post here. From the looks of it, the first chapter will likely be posted in January. I compiled a bit of info about the licenses, so I'll make a post about that in the coming days, if able.

Oh, OK, because i couldn't see the english one i thought that they were only in japanese, all cool then

Tumblr_mw6qvr5yfa1shyngio1_500
joined Oct 25, 2013

Ahh, so Mahiro is the Satone(chuunibyou) of this manga, added too late and just set to fail.

Mahiro has appeared a few times since chapter 2

I meant as a potential interest, at that point she was just a friend.

Sana-min
joined Jun 1, 2020

Where can I buy a digital copy?

joined Jun 7, 2017

I subbed and read everything on manga planet... Did the series get cancelled or is that how it was supposed to end??? I mean it's fine, but it felt like there was going to be more. (I wanted more. This is such a sweet, wholesome adult life story.)

ShizuruxNatsuki
joined Apr 10, 2021

Please, tell me there’s more to come! How many chapters? So curious to keep seeing their cute times, but yeah, I wonder if they will make some someday

There are four more chapters and an omake left in volume 3: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/teiji_ni_agaretara_ch20#3

There is one more volume's worth of raws that has just been published, which includes the rest of the Pixiv chapters and a bonus story about Kayoko and Kaori's "first night". I have that en route in hardcopy from Japan, and will update with how many chapters there are once I get it, probably early next week. The blurb for the new volume says that includes an onsen trip. Fun! https://www.cmoa.jp/title/170950/vol/4/

I'll really miss this series because it is so chill and lovely but I like that it's being kept relatively concise and self-contained.

ShizuruxNatsuki
joined Apr 10, 2021

777matriarch777 posted:

What are the odds of us getting the volume extras (like the "first night" chapter mentioned in the description of https://www.cmoa.jp/title/170950/vol/4/ ) translated? I think I vaguely remember reading further back in this thread a while ago that the only things getting uploaded here was the stuff that was free on Pixiv, which I would imagine any extras like that wouldn't be available on there.

We are actually buying the original to support the author, so I think we'll also translate those :)

I wonder when will the next update

joined Apr 6, 2021

Dang I’m honestly torn about this one getting licensed. I’m glad the author gonna be getting some cash from it and I’ll pay for it, but it’s gonna take FOREVER for the license to catch up to where we are now:(

joined May 9, 2021

Hi there,

I'm kind of new reading manga and i found this in some old, random social media post and I'm quite grateful to know this series lol and ofc I can't get enough with it.

I saw the notice that you guys stopped translation since the it licensed / officially published in english (and this site host fan translation, cmiiw, not so sure) the thing is the official publication seems stopped releasing at volume 3 on february and if im not mistaken, the original manga is already reached volume 4.

So I wondering if you guys will translate volume 4? If it doesn't sit you right since its "licensed", is it possible if i grab the original and ask one of you to translate for personal use (and give you some incentive for translations)? that way, I'll still support the artist.

Sorry if that sound rude, but I kind of desperate lol

X4%20(2)
joined Aug 20, 2016

Anyone know what "Memo" this series is up to on pixiv? I saw they're up to Chapter 31, but don't think episode = Memo?
Asking because I know there is more available on MP, but they haven't updated since February, I think...
Was considering a subscription if they have more chapters than what I've read.

joined Aug 15, 2021

huhuhu, i got bambozled at mangaplanet, i'm subscribe to it for this manga but it seems they didn't update anymore.... ahhhh where to get the next chapter avaliable in english ? i saw it already completed in japan.... i want moreeee

last edited at Sep 1, 2021 11:52AM

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I'm really glad you liked the credits <3

This is horrendously belated, but may I ask what the credits page on Chapter 13 is from?

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

ColdGoldLazarus posted:

This is horrendously belated, but may I ask what the credits page on Chapter 13 is from?

There's from Virgins' Empire, specifically Chapter 200.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Finally caught up with this
Glad it got localized, and am happy to support the artist (once I have a steady income again)
But wishing it didn't have to happen right in the middle of THIS T_T
I see links to the announcement post, but does anyone have a link to where it's actually hosted?

ColdGoldLazarus posted:

There's from Virgins' Empire, specifically Chapter 200.

Ahh, thanks!

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Finally caught up with this
Glad it got localized, and am happy to support the artist (once I have a steady income again)
But wishing it didn't have to happen right in the middle of THIS T_T
I see links to the announcement post, but does anyone have a link to where it's actually hosted?

https://read.mangaplanet.com/comic/5fe434a974859

It's several chapters behind the scanlation though, without any new chapters since February. It's also on a service you subscribe to rather than just buying it outright, which is a shame.

last edited at Nov 5, 2021 8:25PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I love this story so much, it's a shame I'm probably never going to see it to the end as the mangaplanet translation is incomplete and seem to have stopped updating. Well I suppose my only option really is to learn Japanese and then procure a copy haha, though that seems like a lot of work, maybe something I can look back at in a couple years when I find myself the motivation to learn a whole new language. ah well

last edited at Dec 2, 2021 8:21PM

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Yeah, Honestly, I get wanting to support official releases, so I can respect discontinuing a translation because the work was licensed, but if they're not going to -use- the license, and are just going to sit on it without publishing anything, then kinda fuck 'em?

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

(Side note, I see I'm not the only one that thinks back to this series every time a new chapter of "Our Days Under One Roof" is released.)

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Yeah, Honestly, I get wanting to support official releases, so I can respect discontinuing a translation because the work was licensed, but if they're not going to -use- the license, and are just going to sit on it without publishing anything, then kinda fuck 'em?

Yeah, I can forgive a publisher for being slow, but it's a subscription service that adds manga by the chapter, and it's getting pretty close to being a year since the last time they added a chapter, and we know for a fact that there are more chapters since they didn't even catch up to the Scanlation. It's frustrating when a publisher makes you upset that they picked up a series you like because of stuff like this.

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Mangaplanet finally added the last volume

Has every Vol. 11 Chapters? (10 + 1 Extra)

joined Sep 20, 2021

Mangaplanet finally added the last volume

Has every Vol. 11 Chapters? (10 + 1 Extra)

Manga planet has every volume plus the extra chapters with each. I read the whole thing on there so I can confirm the story is complete. You still need a subscription to read it all but you can always cancel after finishing the story.

To reply you must either login or sign up.