Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

This has been just recently licensed!

joined Aug 21, 2017

bruh moment

joined Dec 1, 2020

I'm In love already! The chapter is way more refreshing than the general ones! GJ!!

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Finishing work at eight pm is already grossly overtime...

Not in Japan. It's common to finish work there at 9 or even 10PM. They're trying to fix the problem, but "company loyalty" is deeply rooted in their society, so it's gonna take time.

The national retirement system was shredded by the Yen Bubble Crash, and it still hasn't recovered 30 years later. In fact with the impending retirement surge it's going to get worse. So 70 hour work weeks are still necessary to ensure a decent retirement pot.
So 70 hour work weeks are still necessary to ensure a decent retirement pot.

Jesus. That's a recipe for economic burnout. Especially when you have the manpower (basically "salarymen") in overdrive and no replacement for them (next-gen workers).

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Yes. Keep these OL lesbians coming in hot. The premise is hitting me right from the get-go and I wonder what routes the characters are aiming for.
And yeah, it sucks to be transferred to another department when you know you're awesome with your current specialty. Sales, marketing are no joke and you gotta have some oozing charisma or appeal to form business relationships, typically a people-pleaser. (Or in our Queen Player's case, a woman-pleaser.)

Yeah, I was confused at first on why they would transfer their top sales person to another department since sales is a job that requires a very specific set of personal skills to be great in. But it makes sense to send her to HR if they are preparing her for a top management position, she has the sales down now she need to learn hot to deal with staff and company procedures.

Great series and amazing start, I kinda like Komori's hook up, let's hope she doesn't crash and burn too hard

YAS, please.

Lesbian office drama love affair sounds lovely.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

This has been just recently licensed!

Wait who picked it up? I tried checking different publishers and couldn't find it.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Published

You kidding right ? I post the thing the page before

joined Sep 27, 2017

Published

You kidding right ? I post the thing the page before

Thanks for the info, that explains why I couldn't find info. I didn't even know Mangaplanet existed.

So I assume they're digital only? Which is unfortunate since I prefer to pay for print releases, and there's several titles there that I would love to own in print.

Edit: Also no need to be rude with the "you kidding right?". I don't click random links as a policy, and the comment didn't have any context besides "published", as far I knew it could be a meme or something so I didn't register it as important. I only knew it was picked up because of Tsuki's "This has been just recently licensed!" comment, which was much clearer.

last edited at Dec 4, 2020 3:24PM

Screen%20shot%202020-07-16%20at%209.34.01%20pm
joined Mar 25, 2020

yes please thank you.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Thanks for the info, that explains why I couldn't find info. I didn't even know Mangaplanet existed.

So I assume they're digital only? Which is unfortunate since I prefer to pay for print releases, and there's several titles there that I would love to own in print.

Yes, digital-only and (I think?) subscription only. So, Netflix but for Light Novels and Yuri. Quoting myself, "For anyone curious, they have quite a few relevant Yuri light novels. Their website and reader are very barebones, but usable enough if you have other options - like Baka Updates - for tag searches. The quality in translations and editing seems basically fun. Not stunning, but more than good enough for reading purposes."

$7 for a month, $18 for 3 months, $30 for 6 months. Seems like a good bargain, even if it's a one-off subscription you get a bit later on and just spend the whole month reading thru their collection.

joined Sep 27, 2017

Yes, digital-only and (I think?) subscription only. So, Netflix but for Light Novels and Yuri. Quoting myself, "For anyone curious, they have quite a few relevant Yuri light novels. Their website and reader are very barebones, but usable enough if you have other options - like Baka Updates - for tag searches. The quality in translations and editing seems basically fun. Not stunning, but more than good enough for reading purposes."

$7 for a month, $18 for 3 months, $30 for 6 months. Seems like a good bargain, even if it's a one-off subscription you get a bit later on and just spend the whole month reading thru their collection.

Thanks a ton, that information is super helpful! I hope one day they'll do print but for now I don't mind doing a $30 for 6 months sub to support the official releases.

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Oh my, I must say I'm intrigued. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out. Is she a potential love interest? Break the protag from her playgirl ways? Or perhaps they'll simply be good playgirl friends, confiding in each other about conquests and whatnot.

I suppose only time will tell

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

This is int-terestiiing. And yes please, more OL yuri.

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

Welcome to the barbequeer

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

That was some cliffhanger.
Chapter 2 is out both in English and Spanish (which some might like better). Links here.

Amusing to see two shameless womanizers trying to justify their naughty ways in righteous moral terms. XDD

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Is it bad that as soon as I saw the last page, the first thing that came into my mind was "Threesome!"

Homura-devil
joined May 7, 2018

Is it bad that as soon as I saw the last page, the first thing that came into my mind was "Threesome!"

The chorus of Sam Smith's "I'm not the only one" started playing in my head as I read this.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

This kinda feels like it’s gonna be a more drawn out “Honey and Mustard”

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Welcome to the barbequeer

The barbequeer sounds like a place I'd love to work in.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

I propose that the acronym LOL be repurposed for Lesbian Office Lady.

joined Dec 1, 2016

THIS FOOD IS SO FUCKING GOOD LOIS

Transcendent Egg
Home
joined Sep 27, 2018

Does this series count as "Office Lady"? (doesn't OL mean like low-tier feminized secretarial and clerical work, rather than archetypically masculine roles such as sales? maybe the dynasty OL tag just means "lady office workers"?)

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

When you put it that way, honestly, I've got to admit that your question is way above my pay-grade. I was just being shallow thinking, "lady office workers"...

Transcendent Egg
Home
joined Sep 27, 2018

After some investigation it seems that there's precedent for Dynasty using the looser "lady office worker" definition for OL: Still Sick, Kobayashi, and I Love Cinema are tagged OL for characters that are R/D lead, programmer, and manager, respectively. If this is the case I think the tag should have a description noting this

last edited at Dec 7, 2020 8:20PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I gotta admit, I'm sort of intrigued by the office/work drama than I am about the Yuri, since They Both Get Ladies Every Day

To reply you must either login or sign up.