Forum › Useless Princesses discussion

joined Aug 8, 2020

She can see them bubbles?!

Otaku secret technique, 4th wall break.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Useless lesbians. It's a trope at this point.

joined May 24, 2014

Well friendzoned is as good as it gets, I guess?

joined May 7, 2017

I no longer follow this story, I just check the comment section to bask on everyone's tears/frustrations with this story.
And I'm here to remind you all that Dear my Teacher was sidelined for ... this ...

last edited at Dec 6, 2020 11:28AM

joined Jan 5, 2020

Just be friend
All we gonna do
Just be friend~~NO!!! Just date !!!
;___;

Img_20210903_230019_067
joined Aug 2, 2020

So, we've been basically running in circles for I don't know how many chapters now, no plot improvements (albeit the new conflicts) or whatsoever. The only reason I'm still reading this is to kill time, what a bummer.

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

I no longer follow this story, I just check the comment section to bask on everyone's tears/frustrations with this story.
And I'm here to remind you all that Dear my Teacher was sidelined for ... this ...

Well that’s just a shame.

Not the part about Dear my Teacher, the fact that you feel the need to waste your time by reading the comment section of something you no longer enjoy just to gain some small sense of schadenfreude. Surely there must be some other way for you to feel fulfillment, no?

joined Nov 28, 2011

Who sent her the msg? I can't keep up with all the super spaced updates.

The kanji on top of the message says Kurokawa I think. But my Japanese is virtually nonexistent so I might be wrong.

Yes, you are correct. The kanji there is 黒川, Kurokawa.

Makes one wonder why it wasn't translated to that so people who're reading the English translation would understand that

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

This is the romantic equivalent of watching paint dry.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Well that’s just a shame.

Not the part about Dear my Teacher, the fact that you feel the need to waste your time by reading the comment section of something you no longer enjoy just to gain some small sense of schadenfreude. Surely there must be some other way for you to feel fulfillment, no?

Oof.

through laughter: Can someone get an ambulance, because I recon it'll take some time for TlA's injuries to heal.

last edited at Dec 6, 2020 3:38PM

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

I cannot fathom why anyone would start reading something called "USELESS Princesses" hoping that the princesses wont be useless.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

My guess is that Kurokawa would want some advice on how to turn down someone from Nanaki, but we would get the usual misunderstanding plot instead and Nanaki would go back to her old flock making Kurokawa sad and thus once again postponing any advancement between those 2.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Someone really needs to google "How to tone down one's own pessimism", it seems.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Uh? Still not cancelled?

Honoka-x-maki
joined Aug 23, 2018

It literally says "useless" in the title and people still want these girls to have some sense? Maybe next year lol.

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

...well I'm still enjoying it.

joined Feb 5, 2020

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jeezzz%202
joined Jan 11, 2017

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

last edited at Dec 22, 2020 3:34AM

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Geez truly useless

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Well, the important thing is that Fujishiro got to have a date with Kurokawa before that guy did (even if neither of them realized it).

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Why do you do this, Ajiichi? Just to mock me?

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

this feels like progress. at least fujishiro realizes she wants to do gay stuff. pretty sure boy-kun is in there just to force the two of them to figure things out. hopefully we get more progress soon. i also want to see the b-squad girls hook up.

joined Apr 17, 2017

I think you're right, that the story is making progress. They need a long runway to build up some melodrama. Izumi's confession section was so drawn out and dramatized that if they did less for the main couple it make the drama seem very misshapen. Also, I think a happy ending for haughty princess Fujishiro would be hard to take if we didn't feel like she had earned it.

Maybe I'm just the exact right audience for this, but I end up hanging on every open-eyed look of surprise, shock, and pain on Fujishiro's face. It's a very, very tense series for me.

6f26d68ee1a36aae713ea761c5e939e5
joined Jul 18, 2017

we kinda spinning in circles here fujishiro, just go get your girl

To reply you must either login or sign up.