Forum › Accept My Fist of Love! discussion

joined Jun 19, 2014

Send page 25 of chapter 14 to someone without context lmfao

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I’m crying, you guys. They’re competitive former-delinquent wives U-Hauling and getting a dog. It’s too good.

Also can we take a moment for how handsome Takebe’s smile is? Like??

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Maybe in Japanese it might sound cute or something but that's not how our language works

You're so close, and yet miss the point entirely.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Wow, I really liked this ending. Like, it's one of those series that leave you all warm and fuzzy and that you even got a few chuckles out of throughout. And damn... what an epic kiss that was.

Also, is Takebe meant to be asexual? I did not consider this at all until I read someone comment it here

last edited at Dec 4, 2020 8:33AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Updated the tag to Completed!

Also not sure why no one mentioned it yet - "elsewhere" means Mangadex :P (unless it's understood to be one of these "posting-scanlations-for-profit sites" like mentioned in the forum rules, but I don't get the impression that it is).

For the record, we don't have any problems whatsoever with links or references to MangaDex! They're just about as respectful as it gets in the scene.

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

So sweet... I didn't realize at first that this was the last chapter gahhh. Now I'll just start it over from the beginning~

Fishy
joined Oct 19, 2020

This somehow became one of my favorite series I've read here. I really enjoyed the focus on not sweating over "standards" and everyone finding their own definition of love that works for them. There is no melodrama, no real focus on the relationship being between women either, it's mostly about finding and accepting yourself. Enjoyed the parts that spoke about relationships being built and worked on, rather than just happening. It's somewhat close to the innocence of high school mindset, yet also separated from it by some adult issues. Would love to see more of Takebe's girls getting scolded by big sis, but that wasn't the focus and the story didn't really have that many parts that went beyond the scope of the main plot and directly supporting it.

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

Now that. That is an ending. Made my day, literally nothing can bring me down now. My happy level has exceeded the limit.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Ayyeee was a nice ride, real feel-good ending~

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

This has been one of my favorite Delinquent series, and was really happy with that ending.

What a great couple of weirdos they are

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I did really enjoy this series, and especially the tear-jerking (for me) end. I hope they both live long enough for science babies to become a thing for them.

joined Jul 26, 2016

My only complaint is that we never got to see Takebe really reconnect with her yankee friends and re-introduce Soramori to them as her gf.

Or that Takebe ultimately never managed to defeat Soramori in a fight.

But those are "I want more" nitpicks rather than what we did get not working. I ultimately enjoyed it.

joined Jun 8, 2020

holy shit i cried with that simple final, beautiful D,:>

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

These two dorks I will miss them :(

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Takabe with that soft look on her face is chef's kiss

joined Jul 1, 2020

My tears from happiness aren't stopping.Am I really worthy of reading something this beautiful!?

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Pages 10,16,17 of chapter 9 appear to be missing

last edited at Dec 4, 2020 6:11PM

Tsutako
joined Nov 15, 2018

This was so wonderful! What a great ending. I teared up multiple times. So many of the stories on Dynasty these days are reminding us of the simplest, most important thing about being human: just love people. It makes me so happy.

Many thanks to Murata for a beautiful series, and to Arousing Imouto and Wild Creature Scans for the hard work in bringing it to us in translation. Next stop: official English release!

Screen%20shot%202020-10-06%20at%203.36.22%20pm
joined Jun 18, 2020

cannot believe i thought this was boring 2 years ago its so fucking amazing i h8 it 2 end orz

joined Jun 30, 2016

Amazing and sweet! i would had loved to see Maria and Miharu one last time but still it was a nice ending,

What...? We don’t get to see the angry sex?

joined Apr 9, 2014

wonderful ending!! ;-; the origami bouquet was perfect hahaha

joined May 1, 2015

I am glad the story got a nice ending.
I wish we had a sequel with science babies and doggie

joined Sep 6, 2018

May this manga get licensed for overseas publication.

joined Apr 6, 2013

Awww, its over but nice ending might go back an read it from the beginning.

To reply you must either login or sign up.