Forum › Adachi and Shimamura (Moke ver.) discussion

Moth%20rect
joined Jul 26, 2018

help me out guys I may be remembering things wrong but I think Adachi mentioned liking a boy once in a certain chapter?

You might be thinking of this line from chapter 6 of the 2nd volume (or page 16 of the 12th chapter of the manga):

I didn't remember the first person I'd felt love towards. It hadn't been someone of the same gender, though. At least, I felt like it hadn't been.

last edited at Nov 28, 2020 3:57PM

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020
Ponytailcatra
joined Jan 28, 2019

^the anime is so cute!

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

Adachi really is just gay panik

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Adachi really is just gay panik

Always has been

joined Jun 7, 2019

What do you mean you're not like that, Adachi..

She just wants to platonically rest her face on Shimamura's chest, kiss her, and if given the chance, maybe fuck her. That's all.

nono She is definitely not like that, only if Shimamura asks her, she would not refuse, it is all for the power of friendship!!

TheDudeThatExists
Screenshot_20200407_211356
joined Feb 21, 2020

Ahhh, a classic Adachi, isn't it?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Awkward Adachis is always adorable. ^_^

Original
joined Jan 30, 2019

help me out guys I may be remembering things wrong but I think Adachi mentioned liking a boy once in a certain chapter?

You might be thinking of this line from chapter 6 of the 2nd volume (or page 16 of the 13th chapter of the manga):

I didn't remember the first person I'd felt love towards. It hadn't been someone of the same gender, though. At least, I felt like it hadn't been.

Yeah! I remember this line but can't find the page (no page 16 in the 13th chapter here)

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

"if anyone is a good person here, it has to be her"

no Adachi is just simping

TheDudeThatExists
Screenshot_20200407_211356
joined Feb 21, 2020

"if anyone is a good person here, it has to be her"

no Adachi is just simping

Yeah, that's true, lol. But we still love her.

I hope that there will be a second season to anime.

Aweida_compressed
joined Oct 17, 2020

It's so quiet in here.

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

It's so quiet in here.

AHHHHHHHHH

joined Aug 29, 2019

Question!
I haven't read AdaShima in either version yet, was banking on watching the anime blind. As much as I like the main characters and the look of the show, Yashiro has already driven me up the wall three episodes in. Will that thing remain such a nuisance for the entire show or does it go away eventually?
I think I could live with a normal character that organically fit into the dynamic, but a literal friggin' Alien trying its hardest to third-wheel and derail/delay things just for kicks? No thank you.
I haven't read far into this thread, so how's the Moke Version in this regard? Think it'd be more to my taste?

Thanks in advance.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Question!
I haven't read AdaShima in either version yet, was banking on watching the anime blind. As much as I like the main characters and the look of the show, Yashiro has already driven me up the wall three episodes in. Will that thing remain such a nuisance for the entire show or does it go away eventually?
I think I could live with a normal character that organically fit into the dynamic, but a literal friggin' Alien trying its hardest to third-wheel and derail/delay things just for kicks? No thank you.
I haven't read far into this thread, so how's the Moke Version in this regard? Think it'd be more to my taste?

Thanks in advance.

Yashiro barging between them at the bowling date was the only time she does something like that. I can understand why people are upset about that part but that's like a one-time annoyance.

last edited at May 13, 2021 9:10AM

joined Aug 29, 2019

Yashiro barging between them at the bowling date was the only time she does something like that. I can understand why people are upset about that part but that's like a one-time annoyance.

Thanks. That was precisely the instance that made me consider dropping it, I found it incredibly frustrating.
I'll keep at it, then.

joined Apr 27, 2021

Are there still chapters to be updated? Awful quiet last few months

joined May 29, 2021

Are there still chapters to be updated? Awful quiet last few months

uh I checked the persons twitter and I don't think there is, cause they've been busy translating the novels+doing other stuff. Not to mention, they have no official website except their github and it was originally uploaded to mangadex, which, if you recall, was down for the past couple months(and the new versions still not exactly the best right now)

joined Aug 27, 2021

i read for an hour, with nothing changing at the end ….

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Thank you, Moke!

last edited at Sep 29, 2021 4:43PM

joined Jun 7, 2019

i read for an hour, with nothing changing at the end ….

it's one of those series where it takes like 100 chapters so the relationship progresses but here we have more self development first
and believe me,it worth it

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Is Adachi's sister going to date an Alien?

It is Adachi's sister right? I can't remember

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Is Adachi's sister going to date an Alien?

It is Adachi's sister right? I can't remember

Shimamura's. And looking at the anime special novel chapters, I'm honestly not sure how to define their relationship...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

A surprising amount of super niche references packed in here o.O
Adachi and shimamura reminds me of cats but two different kind of cats

To reply you must either login or sign up.