2020-10-01%20(2)
joined Jul 27, 2019

....Vore tag?

It's not sexual though.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

....Vore tag?

It's not sexual though.

Does the vore tag have to be specifically sexual? The description just says "eating people".

I dunno it's not my kink, and I don't wanna create like, fetish discourse or something. I always viewed it as just eating people in general.

Anyways a fun few panels. Happy October 34th, everyone, still spoopy times in my heart.

20220118_232511_50
joined Jun 3, 2015

^ I think eating people in general is just cannibalism. The word vore specifically refers to a kink, but idk if it's used in that way here.

Also, I think vore usually involves swallowing people whole? Either way you'd expect to at least get a decent look at the action if this qualified as actual fetish stuff.

Tumblr_messaging_p85l43ndwo1urvydc_1280
joined Mar 15, 2017

didnt expect it to go there i just expected ahhhh zambie kink and biting nope just eating people

Dumpster Rat Alt
joined Nov 2, 2020

^ I think eating people in general is just cannibalism. The word vore specifically refers to a kink, but idk if it's used in that way here.

Also, I think vore usually involves swallowing people whole? Either way you'd expect to at least get a decent look at the action if this qualified as actual fetish stuff.

Seeing as vore is a fetish/kink it means people get sexual feelings from it, but yeah the entire thing is basically to just swallow whole unlike with caniibalism and eating them.

Also the vore tag here does use it as swallowing whole but I don't know about it being sexual.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Reminds me of this creepypasta:
https://www.creepypasta.com/persuaded/

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Well, that was a thing.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Has Neji's monster girl fetish gone too far? Probably not, this was still pretty tame all things considered.

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

I tried to hit next page like 5 times before realizing there were only two pages

joined Mar 5, 2016

....Vore tag?

It's not sexual though.

Does the vore tag have to be specifically sexual? The description just says "eating people".

I dunno it's not my kink, and I don't wanna create like, fetish discourse or something. I always viewed it as just eating people in general.

Anyways a fun few panels. Happy October 34th, everyone, still spoopy times in my heart.

i would say it's strictly sexual, it's like the difference between bdsm and getting thrown in jail

sure, people who are into vore can also get turned on by idk pinocchio ending up in that whale or w/e but that doesn't mean that pinocchio is a vore film as such

joined Dec 30, 2018

I tried to hit next page like 5 times before realizing there were only two pages

Same

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Worst hickey ever.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Stops clicking next after realizing there's no more pages

...excuse me but is that it?!

A3974806713_10
joined Sep 23, 2019

yo what the fudge

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Bro poor girl she looked so happy (:D) in the first panel

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, that just happened...

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

can we have an alternate ending where she just eats her out bc that was just cruel XD

joined Oct 9, 2011

The ending text of the manga, they're not really zombies anymore though, are they?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

....Vore tag?

Im No Expert, But All the Vore i have seen on deviant art was more like "Swallowing things"

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Well that was abrupt

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

i kept clicking intensely

WHY

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

jesus christ this was almost 3 years ago already? I can't even describe how badly covid affected me and my time awareness lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.