Screenshot_2017-06-30-15-13-16
joined Sep 11, 2016

where's the updates ?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

where's the updates ?

I wonder too

But Anima Yell and Yuri Camp are even deader

Also that Kirara magical girl series (forgot the name)

last edited at Feb 3, 2019 12:55AM

joined Jul 15, 2018

where's the updates ?

I've uploaded chapter 13 and 14 on mangadex, but I don't have permissions to upload it here. In regards to Anima Yell and Yuru Camp, I'll ask my friends to get on it, best I can do is just redraw the pages but we're waiting on the TL's or TS iirc. We've been kinda lazy and been working on other Kirara series atm. Also that magical series girl got axed I think but I think we're still continuing it. Thanks for understanding.

-Kale

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

in before Chiyuri had to quit because someone said her smile was scary.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

^To be fair, a lot of people are sensitive about that kind of stuff

Also, I thought Chiyuki and the manager were sisters?!

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

wrong order?

while the list shows the order correctly, reading switches ("next chapter") from 12 to 14 to 13.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Kale posted:

where's the updates ?

I've uploaded chapter 13 and 14 on mangadex, but I don't have permissions to upload it here. In regards to Anima Yell and Yuru Camp, I'll ask my friends to get on it, best I can do is just redraw the pages but we're waiting on the TL's or TS iirc. We've been kinda lazy and been working on other Kirara series atm. Also that magical series girl got axed I think but I think we're still continuing it. Thanks for understanding.

-Kale

That's sad news about the mahou shoujos but thanks for working on all those series at the same time

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Oh my stars and garters

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Wholesome

Edit:

Kale posted:

where's the updates ?

-Kale

That's sad news about the mahou shoujos but thanks for working on all those series at the same time

The magical girl series got axed? But it was so good. :(

Also, what about Chevaliere? It had already ended when the translation started (and very early too), but I liked it either way.

last edited at Mar 1, 2019 12:49AM

joined Jul 15, 2018

Also, what about Chevaliere? It had already ended when the translation started (and very early too), but I liked it either way.

Chev got axed. I don't check here as often but if you have questions about our series you could join our discord. I'm not sure if the translator wanted to continue Chev or not because of that. Thanks.

-Kale

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

This is why hamsters are more trouble than they're worth.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

The power of breasts once again saves the day

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I certainly didn't expect Ebichu to show up here.

Also, oppai.

last edited at Mar 15, 2019 1:17AM

joined Jul 15, 2018

Hey guys, Kale/Park the redrawer and typesetter for this manga. It was a great 12 chapters to provide to you guys but I'll be taking a break. Be nice to my replacement. Cheers. Hope you enjoyed the chapter, it was nice not being drama all over again right?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

"Let's date, Satsuki-chan!"

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

DAT aunt

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

..... Dynasty!!!! There's more chapters on other sites!?...... just letting you know. I'm not reading them there or anything eheheh sweats

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

^Tbf if something is not here I'll read it somewhere it's available (but still ask for it to be added here) lol

I've requested Hayama-sensei to Terano-sensei wa Tsukiatteiru (which I gotta continue) and Idolmaster U149 to be added here, for example.

last edited at Aug 26, 2020 11:17PM

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Pan-paca-pan still translates and its up past chapter 40, is there any specific reason it doesn't get updated here? Not a complaint, just general inquiry

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Pan-paca-pan still translates and its up past chapter 40, is there any specific reason it doesn't get updated here? Not a complaint, just general inquiry

Strange, I haven't seen any updates beyond what we have here on their site either...

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Anyone else subscribed get an email with a mass chapter dump?

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

Anyone else subscribed get an email with a mass chapter dump?

Yeah, me too, and I took it as an opportunity to reread from the beginning, because it had been a while. I really wouldn't mind more chapters of this! It's like the platonic ideal of Manga Time Kirara, even to kind of reading like a 4-koma. So many gags!

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

What ever happened to this?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, finally had the chance to catch up on this as well. Excellent as always so far, hopefully someone will pick this up again (and I wouldn't mind seeing someone translate that other couple's manga as well, they seemed quite nice).

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Evil Hanazono, and Nagisa's super effective cuteness.

To reply you must either login or sign up.