Forum › Chotto Ippai! discussion

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I feel like this series has earned at least a Subtext tag at this point.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

OMG, it's a 3000 Leagues in Search of Mother reference! Has anyone under 40 even heard of that series?

last edited at Aug 22, 2018 11:24PM

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

I feel like this series has earned at least a Subtext tag at this point.

Or at least a Super friendship tag

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I don't feel like there's much to this series beyond the super cute drawings... Like, the whole drama with the tall girl was such a HUGE letdown and the rest is happening as anyone could've expected.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Keep reading this as "Chotto Oppai"

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

^Well, Nagisa does have the oppai. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Anyway, this series is really nice. I'm already in love with it tbh.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Subtext!

Overwatch_dvaxmercy_icon
joined Sep 6, 2018

Lewd!!
Also yay paycheck

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Man, I can't smile worth shit either and when I try it ends up looking like this

joined Jun 30, 2016

Haha this series always gives this warm feeling, i like it!

WindaYuriwiawan
Fe11d251cb3705f4239d90a7ecdff9ad
joined Jul 2, 2017

this series is nice
I love it
can't wait for more update

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

Not enough Chiyuri appreciation in this thread. Best character.

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

...if the nude edit page stays in this probably should have the NSFW tag.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

that joke actually scared me XD

Ran-chwan
joined Sep 8, 2014

Whoops sorry, that wasn't supposed to be in the zip.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Chiyurin x Masumi, new ship. xD

Fb_img_1506323085663
joined Apr 2, 2017

Plot twist: Chiyuri han brown-orange hair.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

I don't know how I feel about this realistically speaking the fridge door being open is more there fault then hers for using a normal fridge instead of one made for restaurants(like has anyone seen a door in a store/restaurant that doesn't close it self), but also quitting after one mistake and being forgiven for it is so immature its painful.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

This is giving me those "New Game" vibes where it's all fun and games until the story takes a serious turn and hits me in the feels.

I know very well what it feels like to screw up on the job (lol), and it's truly a confidence killer... but I think Chiyuri can bounce back after some good ol' crying the eyes out.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I don't know how I feel about this realistically speaking the fridge door being open is more there fault then hers for using a normal fridge instead of one made for restaurants(like has anyone seen a door in a store/restaurant that doesn't close it self), but also quitting after one mistake and being forgiven for it is so immature its painful.

They're just high school kids, also if we're going to put in real world logic she should have took her aside to coach her on the correct procedure not in front of her peers. Praise in open, coach individually.

For a family restaurant a regular fridge would probably be cheaper and use less electricity, simply changing the leveling could make it easier, though not foolproof

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The manager was stern and harsh for a single mistake. It's proper management to avoid shaming someone in public for an error. And since she's a kid, it's obvious she's going to resign since she got the impression the manager didn't trust her at all anymore. Someone tried to share the responsibility, but the manager just piled up more pressure.

Ie, she's a bad manager.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

They're just high school kids, also if we're going to put in real world logic she should have took her aside to coach her on the correct procedure not in front of her peers. Praise in open, coach individually.

For a family restaurant a regular fridge would probably be cheaper and use less electricity, simply changing the leveling could make it easier, though not foolproof

to be fair, she was lectured privately but then everyone else walked in asking what happened. Also high schoolers should be able to take people getting mad at them for there mistake, it also comes with having a job.

last edited at Nov 15, 2018 4:59AM

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

to be fair, she was lectured privately but then everyone else walked in asking what happened. Also high schoolers should be able to take people getting mad at them for there mistake, it also comes with having a job.

So when the others come in you move the conversation along on what needs done, or tell the others you’re having a private talk; please give them a minute.
Also, what role does she have? Is she in a leader role and paid appropriately? Or just senior staff. For her age that’s a lot of responsibility. Since the owner was there it’s also her job to follow up on her staff mgt included.

This is a comedy either way, why are we even looking at it at such a serious viewpoint

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

So when the others come in you move the conversation along on what needs done, or tell the others you’re having a private talk; please give them a minute.
Also, what role does she have? Is she in a leader role and paid appropriately? Or just senior staff. For her age that’s a lot of responsibility. Since the owner was there it’s also her job to follow up on her staff mgt included.

This is a comedy either way, why are we even looking at it at such a serious viewpoint

XD my thoughts exactly

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Poor Chiyurin, hope she's not too depressed.

To reply you must either login or sign up.