Forum › Posts by Kale

Kale
joined Jul 15, 2018

Hey guys, Kale/Park the redrawer and typesetter for this manga. It was a great 12 chapters to provide to you guys but I'll be taking a break. Be nice to my replacement. Cheers. Hope you enjoyed the chapter, it was nice not being drama all over again right?

Kale
joined Jul 15, 2018

Also, what about Chevaliere? It had already ended when the translation started (and very early too), but I liked it either way.

Chev got axed. I don't check here as often but if you have questions about our series you could join our discord. I'm not sure if the translator wanted to continue Chev or not because of that. Thanks.

-Kale

joined Jul 15, 2018

The team translating this series said that they were broke, so they would drop this for a while until funding is sufficient.

I don't know where you heard that but it's definitely not true. Many of our members were on holiday which caused the delay but expect faster releases now. We appreciate your support!

-PPP Team

Kale
joined Jul 15, 2018

where's the updates ?
But Anima Yell and Yuri Camp are even deader
Also that Kirara magical girl series (forgot the name)

I've uploaded chapter 13 and 14 on mangadex, but I don't have permissions to upload it here. In regards to Anima Yell and Yuru Camp, I'll ask my friends to get on it, best I can do is just redraw the pages but we're waiting on the TL's or TS iirc. We've been kinda lazy and been working on other Kirara series atm. Also that magical series girl got axed I think but I think we're still continuing it. Thanks for understanding.

-Kale