Forum › Hana Ni Arashi discussion

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

The manager is a nice girl and a qt.

Hey all, if you're a fan of the series and would like to see it continue, please consider purchasing a copy of the latest volume! Her recent tweets seem to indicate that the series is at significant risk of cancellation: https://twitter.com/kovachi_luka/status/1273874683549462530

You can purchase the latest volume of the series here: https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4098501325/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_ISQTEbRBGDTE5

If purchasing a copy is something you're interested in, but you don't know how to go about making an Amazon.jp account, feel free to reply here or message me on discord (Martin#4987) and I'll help you figure out the details!

Do they sell them digitally anywhere? I don't feel like dealing with overseas book shipping costs considering I can't even read them, but I'd definitely like to support the author.

The kindle version on the amazon page is a digital ebook.

Resize
joined Aug 18, 2020

igenetycs posted:

Hey all, if you're a fan of the series and would like to see it continue, please consider purchasing a copy of the latest volume! Her recent tweets seem to indicate that the series is at significant risk of cancellation: https://twitter.com/kovachi_luka/status/1273874683549462530

I'm not certain that suggests it's at risk of cancellation so much as she can't simply keep writing until they're completely through high school. At the pace they're going that'd be like 200-300 chapters or more and the story progression wouldn't really be able to keep up with that.

Do you know if there are physical English copies being sold?

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

It hasn't been licensed in english, so unfortunately not.

Resize
joined Aug 18, 2020

That's a bummer, do you where the best place to go for physical copies shipped to the states?

last edited at Aug 20, 2020 1:47AM by schuyguy

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

That's a bummer, do you where the best place to go for physical copies shipped to the states?

I bought mine from Kinokuniya. They're a Japanese bookstore chain that has locations all of the world, including quite a few in the US, so they'll ship to you.

Resize
joined Aug 18, 2020

I bought mine from Kinokuniya. They're a Japanese bookstore chain that has locations all of the world, including quite a few in the US, so they'll ship to you.

Thanks!

joined Jun 7, 2019

Now that I think about it ... Nanoha is bisexual? I mean, it is mentioned that she liked a boy before but it was something that her friends said and not herself, also, many lesbians or people in general believe that they "fall in love" with a boy because of the pressure that they have to like someone
Uhgg ... I don't know but I would like to see a development of that or at least an appearance of the boy

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Now that I think about it ... Nanoha is bisexual? I mean, it is mentioned that she liked a boy before but it was something that her friends said and not herself, also, many lesbians or people in general believe that they "fall in love" with a boy because of the pressure that they have to like someone
Uhgg ... I don't know but I would like to see a development of that or at least an appearance of the boy

I think you answered your own question. Nanoha says, "It was three years ago." (And it was specifically a "crush," not "being in love with.") They're in their second year of high school when she says it, so that makes her, what--13 at the time of the crush? While some people may be quite aware of their sexual preferences or even sexually active at that age, many others are just becoming vaguely aware that sex/relationships/dating have anything to do with them personally.

So it might even be a stretch to call it "pressure" at that age, and more like a person realizing, "Oh, so this is a thing people are doing now--is it it something I want to do?" The whole business certainly doesn't seem to be anything that Nanoha takes very seriously.

last edited at Oct 19, 2020 10:27AM

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Am I the only one that's bothered by "Senpai" bring spelt as "Sempai,"?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Functionally, there is no difference.

https://www.fanakk.no/medlemsinformasjon/senpai-versus-sempai/

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Volume 8 pretty soon yay!

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Functionally, there is no difference.

https://www.fanakk.no/medlemsinformasjon/senpai-versus-sempai/

Oh I didn't know that...

But since I can speak Japanese the use of "sempai" bugs me.

joined Nov 9, 2020

THIS IS SO FUCKIN CUTEEEEEE, CUTER THAN MY IMAGINATION

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Chidori really does just have Nanoha wrapped around her finger, huh

D4d93d7defd05c7fbedff90b7d82fc4e
joined Sep 26, 2020

If you would all excuse me, I am off to get an insulin shot.

I too would like an entire truck load

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

And we back, and we back, and we back, and we back! Lets goooooo!

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

best girlfriendo

KYUN INDEED, I'm so glad this is back.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Nanoha is just too easy. Her lesbian thirst is too strong.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Glad they're back.
Chidori pulling off that smol kawaii power against Nanoha LOL that's so unfair.

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

drip drip drip

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

ITS BACK YES!!!!!!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

IT'S BACK!

joined Jul 25, 2020

THX GOD IT'S BACK!

last edited at Nov 28, 2020 8:30AM

joined Jul 25, 2020

FAQ so cute!

To reply you must either login or sign up.