Forum › Can't Defy the Lonely Girl discussion

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Lmao at least it was her own innocence that ruined it and not some outside force.

joined Nov 14, 2014

Damn can this manga get anymore adorable?! Someone make an anime of this already!

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

ATOMIC FACEPALM

joined Feb 23, 2016

There will be more right? or i’m sending a message too Annabelle to get the artist U_U

last edited at Aug 28, 2020 4:15AM

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

There will be more right? or i’m sending a message too Annabelle to get the artist U_U

The last page says ''to be continued'' not fin or anything like that xd

joined Jul 25, 2020

Damn can this manga get anymore adorable?! Someone make an anime of this already!

Agree!

joined Jul 25, 2020

Honda was Iike: what friends? I've only seen you as my girlfriend

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Kek the shippers

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Useless Princesses is doing the same "We're just BFFs!!" tactic and it didn't connect with me, maybe it was the tone of this one that made me go "Awwww, she's so adorably stupid!" and the former one made me rage.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

What happened to her realizing normal friends don't kiss each other or want to though? Yet she just wants to be normal friends despite that? Damn... Straight brainwashing is powerful stuff. It's like when I would touch my girl friend in 8th grade, get pleasurable tingles, and just feel bad for feeling that way, and not realizing I could be gay.

This is another manga where I frantically press the next button hoping something will appear.

last edited at Aug 30, 2020 9:01PM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Aahhhh gals being pals ya love ta see it

pumpkinmonster
Ea068ec8502133f96ff1a1123008a767
joined Mar 26, 2020

really friends? whyyyyyy

joined Apr 6, 2018

i actually felt that "that friend" knows and has a gaydar. My intuition was proven correct.

Friendsssss let's see how long that's going to last

ddumb& oblivious female lead tho maybe because of inexperience but that KISS(es) was alarming.

last edited at Sep 1, 2020 10:36AM

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

SECRET SORAYAKA FAN SQUAD

joined Jul 8, 2020

I SHIP THE FAN SQUAD!

ALRIGHTYYYY SORAYAKA FAN SQUAD AND I ALSO NOW SHIP THEM AS WELL, all in all though this wasn't that bad, I'm glad they were at least somewhat honest with eachother and now they'll start off on the right foot with things cleared on some new ground, but still have requests lmao, guess that way Ayaka will realize it faster/be more honest about it all to herself, good going Sora.

Phone
joined Jul 23, 2020

Cute! I think I remember seeing those costumes on kashikaze's twitter, they're really nice

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Now kiss.

Mei
joined Aug 5, 2020

Why is the "ongoing" mark missing?!

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Don't worry, it's still ongoing, I've just saw raws for chapter 11 :d

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

tuepiko posted:

It's up to the people with actual control over tags to include them. For some reason you can't actually suggest it as a tag. (Though you can suggest the removal of one that's already there for some reason??)

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

tuepiko posted:

It's up to the people with actual control over tags to include them. For some reason you can't actually suggest it as a tag. (Though you can suggest the removal of one that's already there for some reason??)

You can suggest "Status: Ongoing" as a tag - I did just now. Although weirdly the tag only appeared for me if I typed in "ongoing", not "status".

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Norainhere posted:

You can suggest "Status: Ongoing" as a tag - I did just now. Although weirdly the tag only appeared for me if I typed in "ongoing", not "status".

Well that's strange. I can never get it to show up when I suggest tags.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Normal manga: We want to be together, but our parents/society/personal situations won't let us.
This manga: The entire multiverse is on wingman duty, but we've still got doubts.

Honestly, though, this chapter was very cute, and despite the oceanic amounts of salt generated by the preceding one, you can tell that the author does intend to move the plot forward instead of just trapping our leads in relationship limbo. It's just that these two have cultivated such a weird, pseudo-blackmail codependency dynamic that now that they're actually normal friends, it's difficult for them to figure out how to carry all the gayness over. Complete realization shouldn't take more than 3-4 more chapters at this pace, though I hope I'm not jinxing things by saying this.

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

Good, good. Let the yuri flow through you, Ayaka. Watch the two friends become a couple before the two FMCs.

To reply you must either login or sign up.