Forum › Out of the Blue! discussion

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I don't even know if this is yuri or not. I feel sorry for Risa who is gay in heart and don't know if Kazumi is gay or what, but if she is not, everything will go down the drain considering that a girlxgirl relationship requires attraction on both sides, work and dna sequences. I feel connected somewhat with the story which saddens me, since I met this one girl who I always talk to but we became friends, she has a boyfriend and all and likes guys but can't help but feel some sort of connection and we use to message for long hours. I know she will never like me that way, since I meet her even before she met her boyfriend. I have the disadvantage to live in a place were there isn't much lesbians. I feel lonely since I am girly and people automatically judge me saying I'm straight. I don't know if I will ever find the one. But I can tell you love is not obligatory. Even thought anyone can fall in love with anyone. Also sexual attraction is require if not it will all fall apart. I've live thru it. Hope Kazumi is gay indeed and things work out.

not your blog

Did you sign up just to post such a useless comment? The comment was relevant to the discussion so who cares?

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

I don't even know if this is yuri or not. I feel sorry for Risa who is gay in heart and don't know if Kazumi is gay or what, but if she is not, everything will go down the drain considering that a girlxgirl relationship requires attraction on both sides, work and dna sequences. I feel connected somewhat with the story which saddens me, since I met this one girl who I always talk to but we became friends, she has a boyfriend and all and likes guys but can't help but feel some sort of connection and we use to message for long hours. I know she will never like me that way, since I meet her even before she met her boyfriend. I have the disadvantage to live in a place were there isn't much lesbians. I feel lonely since I am girly and people automatically judge me saying I'm straight. I don't know if I will ever find the one. But I can tell you love is not obligatory. Even thought anyone can fall in love with anyone. Also sexual attraction is require if not it will all fall apart. I've live thru it. Hope Kazumi is gay indeed and things work out.

not your blog

^^don't mind the troll. (and you troll created an account just to make a comment like that? must be lacking some attention eh. I pity you.

Btw, hello there Queenofyuri. Thanks for sharing your story. I've crushes on straight girls too. Plus living on a "homophobic" society (I presume many are closeted due to that, hence the "scarcity" of bae), it sucks right. This is cliche, but just keep on believing ok. You never know, a Risa-like might be coming your way already.

And as for the story, part 3 will hopefully uplift your yuri spirit xp

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Oh, yea. This is a 3 part story (according to some comments on the release of the first part)... Almost forgot about that.

1 More part to go I guess.

Man thank you for this info! :D
I can't wait seeing the next part!!!

Don't worry. I feel you pal. Also living in a place where homosexual relationship is a bit of taboo (so yeah I'm a closet bisexual cause of that). Hence, no need to be so down cause of it. Despite of my situation, I was still able to meet my first girlfriend though. :) (and sadly, we already broke up though >_<). So don't lose hope, okay? :) You'll never know what can happen. (^ω^) Fighto! :D

not your blog

Chill pal. Just to be honest here, DS has been one of my paradise online. Besides of serving us good yuri love, it's one of the place where I felt comfortable talking without holding back. So just sit back, and enjoy all the yuri goodness DS, all the scanlators, and most of all the yuri mangakas has to offer, okay? :)

Plus, if you want to rant, just use your real account pal. No need for a troll account. (^ω^)

last edited at Nov 9, 2014 9:00AM

joined Jun 5, 2014

i think you aren't bold enough to state your feelings to her in the first place but not sure if its worth risking your friendship tho. how about you test her, such as told her that you haven't kissed anyone before and needed some kind of experiences for the real thing later then joke around with her that you wanna try kissing with her "in non-serious way to test her out so that won't reveal your real intention".. if she agrees look for hints if your bait is successful. told her that it feel kinda good.so good that you wanted to try n learn more...and more and more .. if she did strongly refused or gross out then better to back off saying that she's not cool since you deserve someone better than her or else it will jeopardizes your friendship...wish you best of luck!

last edited at Nov 9, 2014 9:11AM

10698506_356095501219916_3104907167461467085_n
joined Sep 21, 2013

omg too adorable just one quetion when does she finally awaken as a M ?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

not your blog

Oh, did they choose an official forum mod already?

joined May 23, 2013

not your blog

^^don't mind the troll. (and you troll created an account just to make a comment like that? must be lacking some attention eh. I pity you.

Btw, hello there Queenofyuri. Thanks for sharing your story. I've crushes on straight girls too. Plus living on a "homophobic" society (I presume many are closeted due to that, hence the "scarcity" of bae), it sucks right. This is cliche, but just keep on believing ok. You never know, a Risa-like might be coming your way already.

And as for the story, part 3 will hopefully uplift your yuri spirit xp e

EXAClY! I was just supporting the statement that if Kazumi is not bi or is not attracted to girls it will not work, unfortunately.

joined May 23, 2013

i think you aren't bold enough to state your feelings to her in the first place but not sure if its worth risking your friendship tho. how about you test her, such as told her that you haven't kissed anyone before and needed some kind of experiences for the real thing later then joke around with her that you wanna try kissing with her "in non-serious way to test her out so that won't reveal your real intention".. if she agrees look for hints if your bait is successful. told her that it feel kinda good.so good that you wanted to try n learn more...and more and more .. if she did strongly refused or gross out then better to back off saying that she's not cool since you deserve someone better than her or else it will jeopardizes your friendship...wish you best of luck!

Thank you for the support, I don't think it will get far ^^; the thing is girls that like guys and only guys thats all they are going to like, its biology. Just like we like girls. So I have to get that idea across I'm ok with her being straight. Its not like I haven't gotten use to being by myself. Thanks so much for answering thought.

1901857_10202427910692175_1603443222_n
joined Oct 28, 2013

ahh cute overload =..=

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Given it's a pretty yuri-ish series so far, I doubt Kazumi is 100% straight. But it's weird that the author puts in pretty much no hint that she has romantic thoughts of any sort for Risa. It's all about how happy she is to actually have a real friend at last, even in her inner dialogue she doesn't have anything to indicate she might eventually return Risa's feelings in kind.

Not that I think a third part wouldn't have her coming around, but there's zero groundwork in parts 1 and 2.

Klz1234699998m
joined May 15, 2012

there must be a part 3 :3 i surelly hope for it ! they are soooo cute w

Photo_2017-09-25_19-58-19
joined Jan 17, 2014

Yeahhh and part 2 just got translated, i await for part 3..

joined Jan 8, 2014

I think part 3 will defo have a yuri ending, cuz she says something about loving her but not sure how exactly etc...
So maybe?
Lol I like this series/grouping the art and comedy is wonderful :)

last edited at Nov 9, 2014 7:47PM

Photo_2017-09-25_19-58-19
joined Jan 17, 2014

So cute!

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

I loved this story. its so good

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Risa is a horrible, horrible, troll. I love it.

Also, is there a reason this doesn't seem to be connected with the first one? I had to do a search to find chapter 1 so I could refresh myself on what happened.

joined Aug 19, 2012

its too bad this author stopped drawing yuri, could use more of his work.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

its too bad this author stopped drawing yuri, could use more of his work.

They just drew the final part to this a few months ago, and their last entry on pixiv is yuri. Pretty sure boss will be back as soon as there is work for them. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

joined Jun 12, 2012

it's kinda cheesy

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

I don't even know if this is yuri or not.

If there is lesbian love it's yuri, even if it's unrequited . At least that's how I understand it. I love Risa's bluntness, it would be a shame if that's not rewarded, but it is good Yuri anyway.

... but there's zero groundwork in parts 1 and 2.

Kazumi is staring at Risa http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/out_of_the_blue#10

(OK, pretty strong Yuri goggles needed)

last edited at Nov 10, 2014 7:09AM

Screenshot_5
joined Aug 20, 2014

really awesome of you, i did not expect a sequel for this, but i'm now =))

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

This is so cute, I just can't...HNNNNGGGG

joined Oct 19, 2014

I love that , i want the three chapter !!! Quickly pleaseeee :o

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

Aww! So cute ;3 So it's true, the way to a maiden heart...is a cute dog. XD

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ain't she the cutest blonde?

To reply you must either login or sign up.