joined Dec 18, 2018

That was very confusing.

joined May 23, 2017

Is the last few panels her imagination too? I'll be damn

joined Jun 5, 2020

would pretty much be perfect if there was no smoking

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

It was all a horny and twisted day dream. Remember kids, keep your dangerous fetish fictional (unless its legal and your partner is truly okay with it and is done safely).

joined Mar 19, 2020

I’m very confused. Pls explain.

ThatdudefromVietNam
T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Jun 23, 2019

what do you have against smoking ?

joined Aug 16, 2019

I'm pissed there was no kissing at the strangling part

120x120px-ls-38203a65_avatar65018_8
joined Oct 27, 2011

Maybe they love censoring?

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

I think this was quite good. And interesting scenario. It seemed like a happy end

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, if she likes it...

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

BDSM is fucking weird man

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Just because one person's an S and the other's an M doesn't give the S license to straight up wail on the M with zero warning, lmao. There's a reason it's called roleplay and not improv battery. She's lucky her friend was so accommodative. Coupled with the oneshot from yesterday where the lesbian ended up assaulting a homophobe who also just happened to be a lesbian, it seems like ridiculously lucky yuri protagonists are a trend these days. Good for them, I guess.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Just because one person's an S and the other's an M doesn't give the S license to straight up wail on the M with zero warning, lmao. There's a reason it's called roleplay and not improv battery. She's lucky her friend was so accommodative. Coupled with the oneshot from yesterday where the lesbian ended up assaulting a homophobe who also just happened to be a lesbian, it seems like ridiculously lucky yuri protagonists are a trend these days. Good for them, I guess.

Agreed, this just paints the whole BDSM community in a bad light with these M/s stereotypes.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I'm not into treating my partner badly, in fact I'd like to give her the world, but you do you I guess

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Also this is a good example of what NOT to do in a BDSM relationship. There's always a lot of negotiations going on and RACK + SSC assessments before anything happens.

last edited at Oct 13, 2020 4:08AM

ThatdudefromVietNam
T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Jun 23, 2019

I think the whole thing was just her imagination...

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

I'm pissed there was no kissing at the strangling part

Agreed! Just one good little scene of a kiss there would make this oneshot better by many means.

last edited at Oct 13, 2020 4:16AM

joined Jul 1, 2020

Hmmmm....

joined Jun 5, 2020

I find it disgusting and it takes away from a character's value. This is just my opinion of course.

joined Jul 8, 2019

Also this is a good example of what NOT to do in a BDSM relationship. There's always a lot of negotiations going on and RACK + SSC assessments before anything happens.

Amen.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Well, that was....yeah. I still don't understand what actually happened and what was just wishful thinking, but it seems stuff that happened only in her mind had the dark streaked border like on this page. The only other part I see happening in her mind is here where it finally snaps.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I need a chapter of "Sexual education 120%" describing what BDSM really is.

51f904c379c04da9bb57683f48e645a5
joined May 3, 2020

I need a chapter of "Sexual education 120%" describing what BDSM really is.

^^^ this

Untitled
joined Sep 8, 2017

I find it disgusting and it takes away from a character's value. This is just my opinion of course.

Wow. I mean, I’m not a fan of smoking either, but this seems a bit extreme to me, especially in regards to fictional characters. Not sure exactly how it “takes away from a character’s value” to have a bad habit/vice like that. There are a lot worse things that (fictional) character could be doing instead to “devalue” themselves.

To be fair though, as you said, that’s just your opinion, and that’s totally fine. I guess I’m just confused cuz I just can’t really see where you’re coming from with all this.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Well... that's just 0_o

To reply you must either login or sign up.