Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

aw cute bonding time

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

Chibi nun always gets a chuckle out of me

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

We taking bets yet on Maria's sister being the mastermind behind this whole thing?

joined Oct 11, 2019

I don't even know what she shoved into his ass, but i'm sure it hurt...

I think it was a daikon. Definitely hurt.

That's a japanese vegetable, right? I wonder how it tastes like.... I mean, not the one in the guys ass, because I'm sure that would have a shitty taste...

It's a type of radish, with a very mild flavor. If you've ever had red radish it's a similar flavor, just nowhere near as strong.

We taking bets yet on Maria's sister being the mastermind behind this whole thing?

My money is on the mastermind brainwashing Maria’s sister, in the sense that the villain behind it all convinces Maria’s sister that she needs to kill all humans. So that her and Maria won’t be hunted by humans anymore, and soon Maria and her sister will fight, and Maria will likely lose because she won’t fight her sister back. Idk why, but that’s my gut feeling.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

I'll do you one better. Dolores/Dorothy's mother is actually alive and turned herself into a vampire overlord because she hated how the church makes young children serve as monster hunters and wants to create the ideal society of immortals. Dolores will probably have to choose between Mama and Maria in some big dramatic climax, and then Maria will have a big, dramatic fake-out death, only for the last page to reveal that she somehow became human again. The two of 'em then make out happily ever after.

Cat1
joined Jun 19, 2020

I'll do you one better. Dolores/Dorothy's mother is actually alive and turned herself into a vampire overlord because she hated how the church makes young children serve as monster hunters and wants to create the ideal society of immortals. Dolores will probably have to choose between Mama and Maria in some big dramatic climax, and then Maria will have a big, dramatic fake-out death, only for the last page to reveal that she somehow became human again. The two of 'em then make out happily ever after.

OP Af mom lol also "make out happily ever after" more like Dorothy fucks Maria happily, ever after.

last edited at Oct 4, 2020 2:47AM

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/gunbured_x_sisters_ch08#34
Heeeeeeere's Dorothy!!!!!!
Best. Parody. Ever.

So you just going to leave out Maria’s sister tho :,(

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

So you just going to leave out Maria’s sister tho :,(

The sister is either:
a) Some kind of pure virgin catalyst for a superweapon who'll get used as a McGuffin midway through the series.

b) Captured and turned into some kind of deadly experimental monster (bonus points if her body is stored under the Church, Lilith-style).

c) Actually murdered accidentally by Dolores in the past, creating potential for Le Drama.

d) Wiped of her memories and left to roam the streets as a vulnerable amnesiac, who'll probably get taken into the Church and recruited as a sister by Sharon. Maria will recognize her, but be saddened when her sister has no idea who she is. At some point, it'll be revealed that this was all a trap the invade the Church by the people who wiped her mind.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

My money is on the mastermind brainwashing Maria’s sister, in the sense that the villain behind it all convinces Maria’s sister that she needs to kill all humans. So that her and Maria won’t be hunted by humans anymore, and soon Maria and her sister will fight, and Maria will likely lose because she won’t fight her sister back. Idk why, but that’s my gut feeling.

My Money is on some purebloded vampire keeping her around and she goes All Stockholm syndrome or something

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Hot yuri and even hotter action

I really wish this gets double digits volumes, please

joined May 3, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/gunbured_x_sisters_ch08#34
Heeeeeeere's Dorothy!!!!!!
Best. Parody. Ever.

Dorothy also has an Magic Wand XD the best vibrator!! the power of it will crush any cunt ;3

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

That last page, wielding the mighty Hitachi Magic Wand. "I'm not afraid!" "You will be. You. Will. Be."

joined Jun 5, 2020

Man this never disappoints

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

That's some high-energy fun!

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Apologies, page 26 was missing from the chapter. It's been added back in now!

Also chapter 10 will be released tomorrow and 11 the day after, then we'll be caught up.

last edited at Oct 10, 2020 11:56AM

joined May 1, 2015

Whoa, everytime I read this I am left speechless.
This manga is just amazing.
Also, thank you for uploading this. I am always looking forward to new chapters.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Legitimately great fight scene there. Author's got a knack for displaying impact and momentum whilst still establishing a clear sense of who's who. I was kinda cynical about this manga's ability to do action scenes that aren't just the protagonists steamrolling vampires whilst quipping, but there was a great sense of tension here. This might be one of those rare works where the action's just as good as the yuri (and the the yuri's very good indeed).

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Apologies, page 26 was missing from the chapter. It's been added back in now!

Also chapter 10 will be released tomorrow and 11 the day after, then we'll be caught up.

頑張ってくれてありがとう。

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

Damn, firing off lasers from her cooch?! This manga is absurdly great.

__toshinou_kyouko_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_namori__943f8c23512b1acef28d53ce169c5909
joined Apr 24, 2020

"You’re being rude to moles, Maria." you just gotta love Dorothy

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

I gonna evaporate from being gay while reading this.

Perfect way to die tbh

To reply you must either login or sign up.