Forum › School Zone discussion

joined Jun 5, 2020

I'm still feeling a bit of a poly tag for Hinase, Kaname and Hinako. In chapter 59 apparently Hinako said 'she didn't want to be distracted with other things' when she and Kaname were together and in 71 she implies she went through extra efforts to look nice for Kaname in her partially obscured text. Then of course the blatant and gratuitous hand holding going on between Hinase and Hinako. Not to mention Hinako gives off total disaster lesbian vibes. Regardless, Hinase and Hinako are best couple.

last edited at Oct 7, 2020 8:42AM

joined Oct 11, 2018

This chapter was way too cute, I was giggling so much at the handholding.. I am ded. This chapter screamed date vibe. Also, I find handholding way more intimate than clinging to a friend’s arm.

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

This forum is nuts, I honestly really don’t know why everyone hates Hiiagre so much. I get that’s she’s hella edgy/emo/whatever and has a severe inferiority complex. But like some of y’all need to chill. Like damn she isn’t my favorite character too but y’all coming for her throat.

This might have been relevant a few weeks ago, when all we knew of her was angst and antisocial behavior. Did you somehow send your post forward in time by accident?

Inb4 Hiiragi relapses into depression and snaps in chapter 100 of the manga, becoming an axe murderer who kills the entire cast. There'll be a huge flame war among School Zone fans about whether this was justified, and OP actually travelled back in time to promote #HiiragiDidNothingWrong. The future is now, folks.

Sir, this is Wendy's

To be honest I don’t remember writing this yesterday, I think I was scanning the forums around the chapter with the note on the back? I don’t remember, it was 4am and I had to get up in 3 hours. But can I order 20 chicken nuggets??

Sure, that will be 5 dollar.

Damn I only have 2 dollars. How much does a beach episode cost? I have like a few happy go lucky yuri pairing pics I can trade

Sir, once again I'm telling you this is Wendy's

76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

This series is so fantastic. It's the perfect balance of slice of life comedy hijinks with actual character growth and romance. I love it so much

Phone
joined Jul 23, 2020

ponytail yokoe is good

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

It always the quiet one.

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

I feel a little bit itch in my heart when it comes to Yokoe's love story
well.....

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Why is she confused

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

sees (technically second-to-)last page

Oh, so that's where the image Orange posted in the CBR discord server is from!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Don’t “Huh?” me, this shit is painfully obvious!

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Yokoe is getting more and more flanderized lol, soon she will be a carbon copy of tanaka from joshimuda except smoking hot

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

(Ch. 72) Hinako is my favorite disaster lesbian.

Capitan Shipper
joined Nov 23, 2018

It's bad "Huh" or good "Huh"

Tumblr_pcncujlobx1vjy21go6_250
joined Apr 13, 2014

It's bad "Huh" or good "Huh"

The type of "Huh" when you just feel like "Huh". Ya' know?

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Whenever I read this series it's far too obvious that Yokoe is interested in Kei and it shows but tbh I doubt i'd notice if I were actually in this scenario, so yeah I kinda feel for Yatsude lol, also they all look great in those swimsuits! Especially Kei

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Yatsude, the yuri detective.

It seems like she over analyzes everything and is far from actually figuring things out. Also it seems to me like Yatsude is way closer to Kei than Rei.

Yatsude probably hung out with Fuji, who is the most predictable person on the planet, and somehow convinced herself that she's a mastermind because Fuji constantly asks her for advice. Now that she'd dealing with some real insanity, she's pissed at her lack of insight, and further annoyed by how Fuji and Tsubaki are both growing their friend circles. Therefore, Yatsude's tendency to randomly grab everything within sight is actually a coping mechanism that she uses to deal with all her friends eventually leaving her behind. She's lesbian Barney Stinson, y'all.

(Ch. 73) This post was from a few chapters back and it’s startlingly prescient. Our wallflower solved the equation pretty much instantly here, where the past couple chapters’ detective work failed—I think she’s like the only character with any emotional intelligence.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I am happy now.

Hino1
joined Nov 17, 2018

tsubaki broke the code yall she knows

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Oh, Yokoe in a swimsuit and a ponytail... She might be an absolute moron, but, damn... She's the reason why I was eager for this beach episode.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Yatsude.exe has encountered an unexpected error and stopped working

SuperSexyCommandoKyouko
Img_20200306_121603_955
joined Jun 6, 2020

We hope so too tsubaki

Phone
joined Jul 23, 2020

tsubaki's literally spoiling the story for yatsude smh

TheDudeThatExists
Screenshot_20200407_211356
joined Feb 21, 2020

Well, that was the best chapter so far for me lol. Fantastic comedy and a very interesting ending. These four could do something together again, I liked their dynamics.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Tsubaki...Savage Genius.
No wonder her sister is so moody all time. She just can't compare.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Tsubaki to Yatsude:

When you were partying
I studied The Lesbians

When you were spanking random idiots
I mastered The Art of the Conversation

While you wasted your days at the club trying to see people's underwear,
I cultivated Yuri Goggles

And now that Yokoe is about to confess to Kei and Fuji is getting a girlfriend, you have the audacity to go 'Huh?'

To reply you must either login or sign up.