Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sekai_de_ichiban_oppai_ga_suki_ch43#5

I do believe Harumi has creamed her knickers.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I swear to god. They are going to have sex and say, "This doesn't change anything. Our relationship is the same as always. Just friends."

I doubt even Boob-Frenzied Chiaki takes actual sex so lightly. The way they blush like red giants when anything more than Hana-groping is mentioned shows they understand the implications of more intimate acts. Even almost kissing had them looking like a couple of stop signs.

joined Jul 8, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sekai_de_ichiban_oppai_ga_suki_ch43#5

I do believe Harumi has creamed her knickers.

Lift-off! We got lift-off!

last edited at Oct 2, 2020 2:41PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I swear to god. They are going to have sex and say, "This doesn't change anything. Our relationship is the same as always. Just friends."

I doubt even Boob-Frenzied Chiaki takes actual sex so lightly. The way they blush like red giants when anything more than Hana-groping is mentioned shows they understand the implications of more intimate acts. Even almost kissing had them looking like a couple of stop signs.

Very true, but an answer showing that you have been fully assimilated—the hierarchy of personal intimacy starts with boob-groping.

Eventually, if nature takes its course: hand-holding.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

I'm holding out for an Akira-style ending where Harumi just turns into one massive, ever-expanding boob and consumes the planet, and Chiaki finally admits that she might have a crush on her before popping like a pimple under a nipple the size of Australia.

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

........ what the fuck is the comment above this

SuperSexyCommandoKyouko
Img_20200306_121603_955
joined Jun 6, 2020

........ what the fuck is the comment above this

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

SuperSexyCommandoKyouko
Img_20200306_121603_955
joined Jun 6, 2020

I'm holding out for an Akira-style ending where Harumi just turns into one massive, ever-expanding boob and consumes the planet, and Chiaki finally admits that she might have a crush on her before popping like a pimple under a nipple the size of Australia.

M Night Shyamalan

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Speaking of Akira, Akira is really hot and I hope she can get a girlfriend someday.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Speaking of Akira, Akira is really hot and I hope she can get a girlfriend someday.

I've noticed that pretty much every single girl named Akira in manga is ridiculously hot and/or cool? The one from Canno's Polycule series, the one from Taiyaki's (first) mothercon series, the one from the Revue Starlight mobile game, and like twenty others I've probably forgotten. It seems to be a name that guarantees chadness.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Very true, but an answer showing that you have been fully assimilated—the hierarchy of personal intimacy starts with boob-groping.

Resistance is futile, after all.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Resistance is futile, after all.

Harumi has certainly discovered that.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

You won't comprehend how much that misplaced Anime tag hurt me deeply.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

You won't comprehend how much that misplaced Anime tag hurt me deeply.

I understand. I almost shouted for joy before I realized there were several tags that didn't belong.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Huh.

It will be a very long time before we get to this kind of reversal.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

I've noticed that pretty much every single girl named Akira in manga is ridiculously hot and/or cool? The one from Canno's Polycule series, the one from Taiyaki's (first) mothercon series, the one from the Revue Starlight mobile game, and like twenty others I've probably forgotten. It seems to be a name that guarantees chadness.

It's an unisex name, gender-neutral, you can give it to a girl or a boy.
Because it's both a boy name and a girl name, the trope is that it carries an androgynous quality, especially for a girl. She will almost always be a tomboy or a cool femme, and make other girls go doki-doki in excitement.

For whatever reason, it doesn't work the other way: a boy named Akira most of the time will be a vanilla chara and won't be feminine or anything.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Same thing happens with Haruka, also a gender-neutral name which has been popular for tomboy girl characters at least since Sailor Moon.

Nagisa, another neutral name, worked the same way for boys -- that is, it used to be a popular name for somewhat feminine boy characters -- but lately it might have fallen into that uncomfortable category of oldie names that are out of fashion...

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Ah, the "suddenly call you by your first name" attack. Works even on older women. (nods, nods)

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

^ That made me ship them so much harder.

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

^ I wish they kept uploading chapters here in Dynasty, so we could keep talking 'bout 'em.

last edited at Oct 3, 2020 11:50AM

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

^ I made the request once or twice, but seems like it was not approved. May be Fe Scan (the current group doing that series) didn't want their works to be on Dynasty?

last edited at Oct 3, 2020 4:05PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Wait, what happens in that film?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Wait, what happens in that film?

Basically that minus the nipples.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I think Akira was the first non-David-Lynch film I ever saw that made me say, "what the fuck did I just watch?" when it was over.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

I swear, when you start watching these really trippy, surreal kinds of films, you mentally just start to put together a headcanon for every film you watch afterward right from scene one, and then it just feels mildly offensive when the endings actually make sense and nobody ends up being an alien or a clone or a secret god.

To reply you must either login or sign up.