Forum › Fragments of Love discussion

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

beautiful friendship.
sarcasm*

last edited at Nov 7, 2014 2:24PM

joined Oct 12, 2014

The girl whom is Mayu's friend is pretty silly. Tell someone to take care of the one that one-side-love with them?!
Gosh, how ridiculous...what a drama chick!

joined Sep 9, 2013

Just Fuck Mika. I can't stand the way Jin writes these asshole characters who would rather talk in riddles and mind games than give a damn straight answer.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The idea that Mika wouldn't end up with anyone in the end is a little depressing, at least from the point of view of a self-contained story. Neither the woman she couldn't have or the girl she could easily have end up as her girlfriend, that's a bit sad.

Yeah, I'm not in the everything has to have a fluffy ending camp, but I really thought this story was about Mika and her allowing someone else into her heart again.

Yeah, I started thinking that after I'd posted. The whole point of the story seemed to be finding a realistic love and pursuing it, rather than chasing one you know won't happen in order to protect yourself. And yet...she doesn't pursue that realistic love when she could simply reach out her hand and take it. And with a good girl, no less. It's like Takemiya forgot what story she was writing.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Just Fuck Mika. I can't stand the way Jin writes these asshole characters who would rather talk in riddles and mind games than give a damn straight answer.

Maybe switch to decaf?

062589fd3c9f5577a916b303e3c6c27f
joined Nov 16, 2013

The girl whom is Mayu's friend is pretty silly. Tell someone to take care of the one that one-side-love with them?!
Gosh, how ridiculous...what a drama chick!

?
She thought it was mutual.

joined Oct 12, 2014

damn true...
In my opinion, this must be the worst story Jin has ever written!

last edited at Nov 7, 2014 3:11PM

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Sigh. It says the story is still on-going but this really felt like an ending. A shitty ending.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Sigh. It says the story is still on-going but this really felt like an ending. A shitty ending.

Well, if it's still on going that might be fine then. Decent middles often make for terrible endings, after all. Still, this is a rather dissatisfying turn. I wonder where it will go from here.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

The idea that Mika wouldn't end up with anyone in the end is a little depressing, at least from the point of view of a self-contained story. Neither the woman she couldn't have or the girl she could easily have end up as her girlfriend, that's a bit sad.

Yeah, I'm not in the everything has to have a fluffy ending camp, but I really thought this story was about Mika and her allowing someone else into her heart again.

Yeah, I started thinking that after I'd posted. The whole point of the story seemed to be finding a realistic love and pursuing it, rather than chasing one you know won't happen in order to protect yourself. And yet...she doesn't pursue that realistic love when she could simply reach out her hand and take it. And with a good girl, no less. It's like Takemiya forgot what story she was writing.

Yeah I don't need a happy ending all the time either and actually preferred a sad ending in some other stories, but the way everything was set up here really made it seem like Mika was letting Mayu into her heart. It's true that it isn't too surprising Mika didn't return Mayu's feelings since she's been like that the whole story, but with the last few chapters, it really seemed like she started to with all those hints. All that character development that lead up to nothing... Agh I'm still frustrated about the ending.

joined May 3, 2014

i really like that women in the Le Paradise Covers.... how is she??? i really like thous eyes "3

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

I have never been so unsatisfied with a story ending in my life.

... That's not true. There was the Hunger Games series, Vampire Knight, Soul Eater, Romeo x Juliet...

Still, this is pretty up there.

Well, if it's still on going that might be fine then. Decent middles often make for terrible endings, after all. Still, this is a rather dissatisfying turn. I wonder where it will go from here.

Nah, the last page of ch. 15 says the manga is finished. -__-

last edited at Nov 7, 2014 4:48PM

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Fuck it.

I'm just going to pretend that Mika and Mayu got together in secret but didn't want to hurt the third wheel's feelings by telling her. They're "just friends" to everyone else.

I so very much wanted MikaxMayu to happen. They are so good for each other.

Edit:

Okay, the series page says its still ongoing.
Going to... hold out hope. Hold out major hope. Just going to light a candle, place it on this altar, get on my knees, pray to Takemiya and the Yuri Goddesses... make this happen for me.

last edited at Nov 7, 2014 5:23PM

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

Nah, the last page of ch. 15 says the manga is finished. -__-

TJ has "Fin" in the end of every chapter.

joined May 10, 2011

Sorry to burst bubbles, but Lililicious says chapter 15 is the end.
I'm sad Mika and Mayu aren't together.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Sorry to burst bubbles, but Lililicious says chapter 15 is the end.
I'm sad Mika and Mayu aren't together.

Lillilicious says

(end of the main Fragments of Love story).

Keyword: Main.

Maybe we'll see their relationship from side points of view?

Dynasty02
joined May 25, 2013

I want to fall in love too... sigh.

joined Jul 8, 2013

OH COME THE FUCK ON! THAT WASN'T A FUCKING ENDING AT ALL! God fucking damn it. I had some actual hopes for this series and it goes and pulls this shit on me. Naw. Fuck you. There better be a fucking sequel or something or I swer to gerd. I swear to fuck, sometimes I feel like Takemiya Jin makes a list of things I would like to happen in a series/ending and then PURPOSELY DOES THE FUCKING OPPOSITE. EVERY. FUCKING. TIME. SOMEBODY TELL ME THERE'S A SEQUEL WHERE MIKA AND MAYU GET TOGETHER GFDI! RAGE. HOW LONG DID WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR THIS SHITTY ENDING ANYWAY!? At least two years right!? That makes it so much fucking worse, I literally just can't even.
I'm starting to feel like yuri series (emphasis on series because there are some nice oneshot endings) are just incapable of having decent endings. there's always a husband, or a death, or a disappearance, or an abandonment, or a open ending, or a unrequited love RIGHT FUCKING THERE to ruin it for me. Every time. And I've read nearly every yuri that's been translated so this is starting to seriously hurt me. Actual physical pain. As my heart is crushed every time there's a bad ending.

last edited at Nov 7, 2014 7:10PM

joined May 28, 2013

Am I the only one who really backed up Saki? Haha. I really like all the characters, but I was relieved when Mayu got rejected by Maki. The bitterness is probably from my personal experience, but its almost like I can feel Saki's pain.

joined Aug 1, 2013

Well that definitely wasn't the ending I expected. Should've expected it from Takemiya Jin

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

woah...that felt like an ending but since it says it's still ongoing, I still have hope...and awww, I was hoping for Mika and Mayu... DX ugh...

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

SPOILER ALERT (pardon me while I figure out how to black out lines of text): There has got to be a smoother way of reaching this ending, lol. That said, woulda been best if she stuck with the cliche ending, considering that we have so much breakdown of Mika's character (revolving around her love life, no less).

last edited at Nov 7, 2014 7:33PM

joined Oct 6, 2014

OH COME THE FUCK ON! THAT WASN'T A FUCKING ENDING AT ALL! God fucking damn it. I had some actual hopes for this series and it goes and pulls this shit on me. Naw. Fuck you. There better be a fucking sequel or something or I swer to gerd. I swear to fuck, sometimes I feel like Takemiya Jin makes a list of things I would like to happen in a series/ending and then PURPOSELY DOES THE FUCKING OPPOSITE. EVERY. FUCKING. TIME. SOMEBODY TELL ME THERE'S A SEQUEL WHERE MIKA AND MAYU GET TOGETHER GFDI! RAGE. HOW LONG DID WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR THIS SHITTY ENDING ANYWAY!? At least two years right!? That makes it so much fucking worse, I literally just can't even.
I'm starting to feel like yuri series (emphasis on series because there are some nice oneshot endings) are just incapable of having decent endings. there's always a husband, or a death, or a disappearance, or an abandonment, or a open ending, or a unrequited love RIGHT FUCKING THERE to ruin it for me. Every time. And I've read nearly every yuri that's been translated so this is starting to seriously hurt me. Actual physical pain. As my heart is crushed every time there's a bad ending.

I think a lot of that has to do with cultural perceptions of homosexuality and that it seems much yuri isn't actually drafted by lesbians. Maka Maka for example, which is a beautiful manga, couldn't seem to get past the notion that women don't actually need men for relationships. That also seems to be a theme.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I actually thought it would've been cute if Maki and Mayu got together. Never been in Saki's exact shoes, but I sure know having an unrequited love for a friend is absolute no fun. (Most of us know this, yes? Haha.)

But it felt like Saki was so wrapped up in her own feelings that she never once really gave thought to Mayu's. It sounds ironic, but her pushing Maki to be with Mayu felt kinda selfish. If I really wanted the best, I'd just keep quiet for both of them. As they say, "by the time you realize it, you've already fallen in love" (or something like that). So let it beeee.

That said, I'm really hoping that boss and her roommate are a thing.
There's been only like ONE confirmed couple, and it wasn't even a couple we were rooting for.

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

Somehow I expected this to happen, I´m used to it. I liked it anyway

To reply you must either login or sign up.