Forum › Forever Girls discussion

joined Oct 2, 2019

i remember reading this before, i cried.
now that i read it again, i cried even hard.
this is just beautiful, a bit sad? yeah, but still beautiful

SmallFriendlyScorpion
Smallfriendlyscorpioncompressed
joined Apr 25, 2020

Just wow... Such a beautiful read.
This one shot is perfect!
And the moment she changed on the wedding dress, WOW.

N22
joined Jun 6, 2020

Awwwwwww

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

i came back here again after idk when was the last time i read it. still never gets old. still one of the best one-shot i've ever read.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I always come back to this one

I want to spend my life with you, Mizuki

...and afterlife

Beautiful... but damn she doesnt look like she's in her 60s lol

I think the author just drew her that way to show when Misao is with Mizuki, she still feels the same after all those years since we can see in the panels before it she has a cane and wrinkles.

Bd4ca21cadd5f7a6060af737e575370e64e2c528_full
joined May 26, 2019

One of my favorites!
Re read it several times -it never gets old.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Keep coming back must be what my 50th read?

Pfp5
joined Dec 6, 2021

Reread it and still cried.

Ohdear
joined Jul 12, 2017

I come back to this every now and again and it's uncontrollable waterworks every time.

joined Mar 19, 2022

I love this, because it's a ghost romance with a happy ending. I assume when Misao dies they both just go to heaven together, which is much better than the ones where the ghost goes before the living person.

joined Feb 2, 2021

I love this, because it's a ghost romance with a happy ending. I assume when Misao dies they both just go to heaven together, which is much better than the ones where the ghost goes before the living person.

Thinking about it comedically, would it be considered rude? Like, they'll both end up dead eventually, so one is basically leaving the other to go on a decade long holiday trip without ever sending them a message or a post card.

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Remind me of , but I think even that's not the worse. I think what worse would be, the ghost continue to live even long after the human died.

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Same with elf x human , or vampire x human stories

To reply you must either login or sign up.