Forum › Gunbured x Sisters discussion

joined May 7, 2017

How did you choose "saint"? Is that translated from a Japanese word, or katakana? Is it more like "holy person" in this context? "Saints" in the Catholic parlance are exemplary figures of piety and devotion. There is a long formal process of canonization and it's extremely rare for a living person to be declared a saint. Among other things, "miracles" need to be associated with them. It just doesn't seem to fit how it's being used with Dorothy.

Given vampires are a real thing in this world, obviously real-world concepts don't apply, canonization process might or might not be explained, we'll just have to wait, it's such a small thing won't bother my experience, personally speaking that is, I'm looking forward to see what type of villan can come out of this and for this type of genre, will speak volumes how good this story really is.

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

How did you choose "saint"? Is that translated from a Japanese word, or katakana? Is it more like "holy person" in this context?

Dorothy's full title is 次代大聖女, usually it is abbreviated as 聖女 and sometimes 大聖女. Because the hierarchy in the church here is not fully explained, I had to make do with what I was given at face value. I decided to go with "saint" because canonization is a real thing and it seemed more straightforward and easy to understand than "holy woman". I'm always open to changing it if anything better comes up or if they explain things properly.

Next, frequent reference is maid to Dorothy's "nursing mother" - is that meant to be distinct from "birth mother,

Dorothy's "mother" is always referred to as 乳母 which is a wet nurse. This means Dorothy was not raised by her birth mother (unclear if her birth mother is dead or alive though).

last edited at Sep 13, 2020 10:33AM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

wait, did they fuck or...?

Who wouldn't wanna fuck with that kinda mood going on? they probably did.

Covered in coagulating blood? That's certainly a mood, but I'm not sure "sexy" is it.

At the very least, if they get together in the end Dorothy knows that Maria isn't averse to getting her wings, ifyaknowwhatimean.

Getting a thorough licking from a starving half vampire could be decent foreplay maybe

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Getting a thorough licking from a starving half vampire could be decent foreplay maybe

I'd be extremely surprised if it wasn't.

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

Full Metal Alchemist meets Itou Hachi

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Hey @Nosebleed don't forget to add the scanlator tag when uploading new chapters! It's the only extra entry you need to fill for series releases :)

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Yeah, I'll take the family-size bucket of School Uniform Dorothy to go.

Extra extra thighs, please.

last edited at Sep 26, 2020 12:19PM

0a495f2540d4b68b5e4d3545faffec97
joined Aug 5, 2020

The art is immaculate aaa

joined May 1, 2015

God, I love this series so much.

__fujiwara_no_mokou_and_houraisan_kaguya_touhou_drawn_by_ootsuki_wataru__abfa356e1066a80ad94144d78ad40e5f%20-%20copia
joined Sep 22, 2019

God why did that torture scene have to be so short. Dorothy was hitting all of my buttons right there. Maria is such a lucky girl.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

God why did that torture scene have to be so short. Dorothy was hitting all of my buttons right there. Maria is such a lucky girl.

I... Dont think Maria would agree

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

I was waiting for the op loli girl to finally show up.

last edited at Sep 26, 2020 11:54PM

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

the thicc nun is very yandere

joined May 3, 2014

lol when Dorothy said “her lips and chastity are main”

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I can't believe I haven't seen this until now, I only found out about it from another comment, but I'm glad I did

51f904c379c04da9bb57683f48e645a5
joined May 3, 2020

THE LAST PAGE THOUGH

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Ok. I am not one for cute clothes but she looks great in that.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

This series really knows how to have fun with itself while still preserving an overall sense of tension and high stakes. Despite how gratituous everything initially seems, there's some really clever, sharp writing lurking under the surface. And if all the foreshadowing and lore pays off in the chapters to come, this could really end up becoming a classic in the (admittedly niche) action-yuri genre.

joined Jun 5, 2020

Cute chapter

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

HEEEEERE'S HITACHI!

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Things are getting extra spicy now.
3 more chapters until we catch up btw!

last edited at Oct 3, 2020 12:05PM

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

The Shining ref with the swapped in vibrator was funny. Thanks for the early chapter (thought two weeks had already passed when I saw the update).

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Oh, that poor guy who was flirting with Dorothy..... I don't even know what she shoved into his ass, but i'm sure it hurt...

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

I don't even know what she shoved into his ass, but i'm sure it hurt...

I think it was a daikon. Definitely hurt.

Thanks for the early chapter (thought two weeks had already passed when I saw the update).

We got a second typesetter to help so things moved quicker. Might be able to release once a week again until we catch up.

last edited at Oct 3, 2020 12:44PM

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I don't even know what she shoved into his ass, but i'm sure it hurt...

I think it was a daikon. Definitely hurt.

That's a japanese vegetable, right? I wonder how it tastes like.... I mean, not the one in the guys ass, because I'm sure that would have a shitty taste...

To reply you must either login or sign up.