Forum › JK-chan and Her Male Classmate's Mom discussion

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

I'd say Takuya is lucky. He'll get to have two mommies. That kitten from that oneshot was really happy.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

This is fucking gold, age-gaps are always so chef's kiss

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Hopefully it'll actually go somewhere. The one-shot clearly says so, but ...

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

ye syes yeyyese yes eys ye sy eysyes yes yes yes

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

rainbow8 posted:

Interesting.

Some typos, given as suggested corrections:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/jk_chan_and_her_male_classmates_mom_ch01 "18 years old"

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/jk_chan_and_her_male_classmates_mom_ch01#2 "he does have the" Also I might move the 'surprisingly' before 'well'.

I don't think /u/ Scanlations check this thread. You're better served going to their home thread (linked on their page here) and posting there.

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

That milf is so cute~!!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I wonder how it feel to lose the girl you like to your mother.

Should I provide some links to Sexy Losers?

joined May 24, 2019

Hopefully it'll actually go somewhere.

If Takuya's dad is still around, it'll go NTR.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

The 2 page original should be after chapter one, not before.

These are technically released before the actual storified version (heck, these ones are just taken from the image gallery and added to the Mangadex page for completionist's sake).

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

These are technically released before the actual storified version (heck, these ones are just taken from the image gallery and added to the Mangadex page for completionist's sake).

I know they came out in May; I was talking about the story's timeline.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I know they came out in May; I was talking about the story's timeline.

Let's just call it a seperate timeline for now (the classmate has a different name too)

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

(the classmate has a different name too)

Different classmate. She's just collecting a harem of classmates' mothers.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Player

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Let's just call it a seperate timeline for now (the classmate has a different name too)

Where did you see this? The only name mentioned in those two images is "Nakajima", which is then used consistently for the school girl protagonist in the actual chapter. No one else was named there.

Now, I want a yuri manga about a harem of mothers

Diana
joined Jun 3, 2020

I.. I... I always wanted this to happen.. i know that im going to enjoy this series im so happy right now >.<

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Where did you see this? The only name mentioned in those two images is "Nakajima", which is then used consistently for the school girl protagonist in the actual chapter. No one else was named there.

It's in the other Pixiv sets yet to be typeset. In these, the boy is referred to as "Kenta" whereas in the comic version, he's named "Takuya" (or possibly Takaya, the names annoyingly don't have furigana). The other names remain consistent.

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

Now, I want a yuri manga about a harem of mothers

Yes. Maybe something like the popular beauty type (or maybe the class rep type) collecting a harem of mothers of her classmates.

Age gap milf yuri? yes, please!. Cant wait for Ch 2

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

yep。

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Age gap yuri always gets me.

ditto

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

It's in the other Pixiv sets yet to be typeset. In these, the boy is referred to as "Kenta" whereas in the comic version, he's named "Takuya" (or possibly Takaya, the names annoyingly don't have furigana).

For realsies? The boy was originally KENTA!? And his name was changed for the comic version?

Well, slap cat ears on my head and call me neko neko wai, this story was inspired by Sexy Losers! Nene was right all along!!

You see, in Sexy Losers, Kenta, who is a high school boy, has a cute girl classmate he likes, and she seems to like him too... until he introduces her to his mom, and the two women start a lesbian affair.

There's no way in hell this is a coincidence: Sexy Losers is too well-known, both in Asia and in the West, for this to be fortuity. The name Kenta is a transparent reference-cum-homage to SL. Too bad it was changed for the comic... but I guess it was unavoidable for obvious reasons.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Takuya's mom has got it going on

she's all I want, and I've waited for so long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFh9g1y6dKU

joined Jun 28, 2020

I think I've seen Chapter 0.1 before. Good to know this is having a series

_______%20(12)
joined Feb 18, 2018

I would like to see more of this story,,,

joined Jul 25, 2020

Interesting...

To reply you must either login or sign up.