Forum › The Two of Them Are Pretty Much Like This discussion

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

well uh idk about anyone else..but him meaning -that- wouldnt have been my first guess lol.

travelling to a love hotel everytime is gonna get old so fast, ha.

joined Jul 26, 2016

[mortification intensifies]

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

There are Weird Noises Coming from the Room Below!

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Wouldn't it be weirdly cute if Sakuma was the loudest of the two?

joined Jun 27, 2017

Wouldn't it be weirdly cute if Sakuma was the loudest of the two?

I suspect she is :)

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

But hey, at least Madoka has forgiven Wanko for sleeping with sensei despite being a filthy non-believer.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

LMAO OMG HAHAHA THEIR HORRIFIED EXPRESSIONS

i was trying so hard not to laugh too loud cause it's late but omggggggggg reread it a second time and it was even funnier! XD XD

last edited at Aug 31, 2020 5:04AM

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Wait, is the implication that the neighbours have been having more sex lately because Madoka is turned on by listening to Sakuma-sensei, and that's why the husband is tired? It somehow took me several readings to get that.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_two_of_them_are_pretty_much_like_this_ch32#4

That was funny.

The timing of the train coming in as they're slowly realizing what they just said and then the train's screech over their panic is fucking masterful.

last edited at Aug 31, 2020 7:52AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

^dat pregnant silence while both of them process what he just let slip XD

Wait, is the implication that the neighbours have been having more sex lately because Madoka is turned on by listening to Sakuma-sensei, and that's why the husband is tired? It somehow took me several readings to get that.

Could also be rabid fangirl gushing what with this sudden insight into her idol's private life, idk. She's already a hueg fujo after all.
That'd likely get her motor running too mind you so probably both. ┐( •ᴗ•)┌

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

I read Madoka as bi-but-doesn't-know-it.

BellaLestrange
C8jj6l5uiaacadt_jpg__1llcu
joined Aug 13, 2017

I laughed so hard with the last 2 pages. I could feel the mortification

LOL

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

I completely and totally missed whatever it was they were implying until the very last line when she mentioned the love hotel.

In my defense; it's 1 AM. That's all I got.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Eyy, more lesbians. I'm imagining this somehow ends up with Wanko accidentally bragging about her own relationship to them.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Twist: "We actually HATE each other!"

Wanko: "What."

joined Dec 5, 2019

Eyy, more lesbians. I'm imagining this somehow ends up with Wanko accidentally bragging about her own relationship to them.

My guess is that they are not a couple but usually pretend to be one as a prank.

And Wanko will not only bite that bait but swallow it whole and tell them everything about her relationship

joined Feb 24, 2019

I'm all for a new side couple. Bring it on!

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

I like the symmetry here: Sakuma got a solo chapter introducing a new side couple, and now Wanko is probably gonna get the same.

last edited at Sep 7, 2020 11:14PM

joined Jun 30, 2017

I feel like lesbians in yuri manga are like Stand users: they are fated to all meet each other at some point.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

actually... we're best friends

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Why are the Japanese so into alpacas, anyway?

joined Jul 26, 2016

I mean. That's still way healthier than the whole thing with tentacles. :v

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Aren't they pretty popular everywhere these days? Alpaca wool is kinda "trendy". Either way, I know Swabian and Bavarian alpaca farms and petting zoos. Clearly there some global alpaca fad going on ...

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

First, there was the lesbian seagull.
Then, the lesbian frog...
Are we seeing the dawn of the... lesbian alpaca?

To reply you must either login or sign up.