Forum › Citrus discussion

33730122-
joined Jul 2, 2011

I have only one thing to say on Chapter 12: THAT IS NOT A HEART, YOU USELESS LESBIANS, IT'S A BREAST.

The heart is actually roughly under that location (upper left-side of the human body from said human's perspctive), although it is slightly, very slightly, higher and to the right. I suppose if a girl's heart was beating hard enough, you could still feel it underneath the breast but I don't know about more normal heart rates.

You know, I've actually tried that after a run one day and it didn't work, and I'm not what you'd call busty. But that's not the point at all. The point is the gratuitous groping going on. It just struck me as very silly.

The thing that got me was:
"Well? Can you hear what my heart is saying?"
HOW is she supposed to hear it..... HANDS DONT HAVE EARS! YOU FOOL!

joined May 2, 2014

I have only one thing to say on Chapter 12: THAT IS NOT A HEART, YOU USELESS LESBIANS, IT'S A BREAST.

The heart is actually roughly under that location (upper left-side of the human body from said human's perspctive), although it is slightly, very slightly, higher and to the right. I suppose if a girl's heart was beating hard enough, you could still feel it underneath the breast but I don't know about more normal heart rates.

You know, I've actually tried that after a run one day and it didn't work, and I'm not what you'd call busty. But that's not the point at all. The point is the gratuitous groping going on. It just struck me as very silly.

The thing that got me was:
"Well? Can you hear what my heart is saying?"
HOW is she supposed to hear it..... HANDS DONT HAVE EARS! YOU FOOL!

Good point XD

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Holy...shit...so many people on this citrus forum XDDDDD I'm dieing, though i can understand why everyone loves it so! -3-

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRREEEEEE!!!!

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

stares at last few pages

. . .

ಠ_ಠ

NO THE FUCK YOU DIDN'T! WHY?! WHY THE CLIFFHANGERS GODDAMMIT TTwTT

But really, I was excited to finally see Mei being more open, even if it's in a philosophical sort of way...also this line: "Do you still want to take a peek inside of me"...Best thing. ever said. in the history of ever.

last edited at Oct 31, 2014 3:35PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

"Do you still want to take a peek inside of me"...Best thing. ever said. in the history of ever.

Nah, this is still the best line ever

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

"Do you still want to take a peek inside of me"...Best thing. ever said. in the history of ever.

ummm.... really? not my cup of tea, but if it floats your boat, salut!

last edited at Oct 31, 2014 9:32PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I know its a joke but my favorite lines in MGS2 are the optional ones where Emma comments about "that hair" MGS2 is a really funny game I don't get why people didn't like it just cuz its not Snake? whoops this is citrus not MG!

joined Aug 4, 2014

Meh, THIS is the best line ever

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

You're getting into Jill sandwich territory...

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Still needs a magical touch

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Are we really gonna keep this going?

joined Apr 15, 2011

Oy, gamers!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Oy, gamers!

........................ not a game I'm sorry I promise to stop now.

joined Aug 21, 2014

Totally side tracked, but being a gamer myself I found it extremely amusing ahahaha~

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

I wonder did mei had seks with him.... yes or no..great chapter.... want more:(:)

last edited at Nov 1, 2014 7:55AM

joined Apr 15, 2011

Oy, gamers!

that last one was funny as hell! :-D

I wonder did mei had seks with him.... yes or no..great chapter.... want more:(:)

It was not made clear, so it is possible. If it did happen, I could see the guy stalking Mei, and him blurting out they had sex with Yuzu-nee being there to hear it all. But again, that is if they has sex.

last edited at Nov 1, 2014 8:53AM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Nah, whatever happened they didn't do anything intimate as Mei and Matsuri talk at the train showed.

joined Dec 30, 2013

So, what kind of drama happens next? Their mother catching them so intimate and sending one of them into the USA?

New runaway idol comes to town and has her sights on Yuzu?

I like making stuff up.

K
joined Oct 12, 2014

Yes!!! Finally Mei was within reached by Yuzu....yatta!! Omedetou Yuzuko San >.<

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

ROFL good lord what did I start XD

Those were hilarious.

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

Oy, gamers!

that last one was funny as hell! :-D

It was not made clear, so it is possible. If it did happen, I could see the guy stalking Mei, and him blurting out they had sex with Yuzu-nee being there to hear it all. But again, that is if they has sex.

come on guys don't make me laugh, I don't think mei did anything with the guy, she didn't have enough time to do it, nor matsuri wanted to go that far. Even mei said it "if" it was rape she would have been fine with it since she knew Yuzu will come to the rescue before the guy even touch her a bit. She doesn't even know what a 3p is so I'm thinking that she probably is a virgin after all. Hoping. Either way Yuzu is her first love and the first she will slept with in love.

joined Jan 8, 2014

ROFL good lord what did I start XD

Those were hilarious.

LOL! im so much more appreciative of todays games production values lol, like good voice actors and scripts :p

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ok no one has said so im gonna ask...what is "3p" ? Is it threesome orrr?

joined Nov 3, 2014

Well I went and made a durn account so I could say thank you to the scanlators who made this comic englishy. It was a lot of fun to read. Although that most recent chapter just had to head in a rapey direction, ugh Japan. But still enjoyable in the end so thanks :-)

To reply you must either login or sign up.