Forum › Citrus discussion

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Did anyone notice the discrepancy between how Yuzu says she met Matsuri in chapter 11 vs chapter 12?

Haha good memory. They shouldve edited better

There isn't a discrepancy though?

The first flashback only shows when Matsuri moved in with Yuzu saying hi from her home and the second is when they actually hanged out together for the first time.

Kokoko
joined Mar 14, 2014

Matsuri, you're asking for a 3p already!?

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Huh, why do I feels like I've read 12 somewhere?

joined Sep 25, 2013

eh ? i feels same too, reading the first page , and when to page 8 , then i realizing i've reading this chapter before .___.

Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

The problem with Citrus is that we must wait for the next chapter :'(

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Meeeh... I'm really into tsundere and all, but now, howcome I'm losing interest on Mei? D; and a bit shifting onto Harumin... >_<
ough that position, what I get is a different feeling rather than a heartbeat ψ(`∇´)ψ

Riiiiiiigggggghhhhhhhttt! I feel like she's so neglected and diserves more attention or better friends!

joined Jan 8, 2014

Normally I'd get pissed at the cliffhanger "to be continued" in this recent ch. ....but, this time I needed it so maybe I can stop this nosebleed! Lol ^_^ hehehe what will come about for the new year I wonder...
Thanks for scantalating, cant wait til the next one is done ;)

Aki
joined May 22, 2014

‘And… Once you have the basics down, let’s have a 3P’ LOL oh that Machiavellian Matsuri xD

joined Jan 17, 2014

seem like the story become sweeter and cuter, even though with 3P lol

joined May 2, 2014

Holy mother of sugoi things getting very interesting, VERY !!!!!!!!!! I can't. Believe am saying this. But actually am Starting to like matsuri <3 she only wants from onee chan to Notice her aww ... But Ugh now I have to wait a freaking month to know what will happen Like Are they going to do it or not XD

last edited at Oct 29, 2014 12:32PM

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

Chapter 12. I was so into the few final pages, the "to be continued" text snuck up on me and I almost threw my phone from a combination of disbelief, disappointment, and frustration.

Ah I hate dramas....because the cliff hangers really get to me :(

It's probably good that it stopped where it did because my heart was beating too much, too fast. I couldn't handle how excited and happy those last couple of pages made me.

I
joined May 21, 2014

author is no good. unnatural, stupid clifhanger every episode. I think he/she is the kind who like korean drama lol, this is not typical japan yuri manga.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

author is no good. unnatural, stupid clifhanger every episode. I think he/she is the kind who like korean drama lol, this is not typical japan yuri manga.

doth protest too much, and yet ye return each and every chapter.

but seriously, this is the perfect hook. you're interested. you're frustrated. you cannot wait for the next chapter to come out. at this point you have been thoroughly baited and are now an addict. you'll come back. check the threads a couple of more times. maybe post a few more comments about how this is silly or how it is no good, and in a month or two, you'll be right here reading the next chapter. heaven forbid if there is another cliffhanger. at that point I say, "wash, rinse, and repeat."

joined Oct 29, 2014

doth protest too much, and yet ye return each and every chapter.

Lemonade, Happy Ending, Sakana no Miru Yume (sort of), and Kyou Kara Yonshimai (sort of)... Others: Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, School Days... etc, etc. Once people start reading/watching something, no matter how bad it gets, it is a tendency to watch it through until the end.

The writing is terrible... nonsensical drama, behaviors, and actions. It will probably pull another terrible arc to continue it's own depressing existence.

It is a lot like self-torture, I have no idea why people do this to themselves.

eh ? i feels same too, reading the first page , and when to page 8 , then i realizing i've reading this chapter before .___.

Chapter 12 was first posted on another site on September 25. I got all excited when I saw an update on Dynasty only to be sorely disappointed by getting to reread chapter 12. It have been a month already so where the next chapter is, I have no clue but I sure wish I did.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

^And what site would that be?

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

^And what site would that be?

the link is a few pages back in the thread, but I would say don't bother. if memory serves me, the version posted on the link's web page versus the "official" release was different. after I read the "official" version, it seemed like there were more pages compared to the non-official release.

last edited at Oct 29, 2014 10:51PM

joined Oct 6, 2014

The writing of this series is pretty god awful. I feel like the only reason I keep reading is because I don't get enough original yuri content in my manga diet, but holy crap, so ridiculously unbelievable.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Did anyone notice the discrepancy between how Yuzu says she met Matsuri in chapter 11 vs chapter 12?

Haha good memory. They shouldve edited better

There isn't a discrepancy though?

The first flashback only shows when Matsuri moved in with Yuzu saying hi from her home and the second is when they actually hanged out together for the first time.

But you see, in chapter 11 she says she "called out to her and things started from there" but then in chapter 12 she also says it "was the first time [she] called out to her". Though I do understand that it's completely possible for those events to both have happened as they were, only one of them could be the first time. So the discrepancy isn't that they happened, it's that both times she implies they are the first time. (could be just a wording mix up). Not that it's honestly that big of a deal anyways.

joined Feb 1, 2013

Awww yeah, the b*tch is finally gone! Seriously, Matsuri could not f**k off farther or faster!

My heart soared when both Yuzu and Mei saw through the plot and told Matsuri to piss off. Do you see what happens when f**k mess with G, son?!

And now to the real development of this chapter: Dom Mei cornering a totally Sub Yuzu and telling her that she wants to do 'bad' things to her! Hghhh!

Come on Mei, just push her down! You know she secretly wants you to dominate her! XD

joined Dec 12, 2013

Hahhahahaha god that credit page XD

Eriumi-ss
joined Oct 30, 2014

why do i feel like matsuri change in a span of a chapter lol i kinda get the feeling, matsuri is actually just jealous and she doesn't want anyone steals her one and only onee-chan.

but then she got two onee-chan.

edit:
YES i wanna take a peek of yuzu inside of mei.

last edited at Oct 30, 2014 7:03AM

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

So, what kind of drama happens next? Their mother catching them so intimate and sending one of them into the USA?

Nana-anime-16
joined Jul 7, 2014

I think Mei boobs got bigger!

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

So, what kind of drama happens next? Their mother catching them so intimate and sending one of them into the USA?

Yuzu is so full of guilt at having been caught by her mother that she ends up traveling abroad like Mei's father...

To reply you must either login or sign up.