Forum › Posts by AsukaiFumie

Nana-anime-16
joined Jul 7, 2014

I'm so glad I came here and read the comments because I got a vibe there would be a love triangle after chapter 12 and discovering is harem will just make me drop it because I hate it and it makes me sad.

AsukaiFumie
Nana-anime-16
joined Jul 7, 2014

in that case she should just divorce him, but of course nobody can go against societal expectations

Or you know, people have complex feelings that take time to sort through. Being interested in someone else doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't like her husband or care for him, shit happens in life sometimes.
I kind of like the communication here, it's kinda refreshing when most stories rely heavily upon lack or miscommunication as a conflict source, here they are being a little too blunt.

last edited at Oct 19, 2019 9:33PM

AsukaiFumie
Citrus discussion 30 Oct 11:09
Nana-anime-16
joined Jul 7, 2014

I think Mei boobs got bigger!

Nana-anime-16
joined Jul 7, 2014

I suppose i'm the only one who don't really want to see Ruki with Sachi >.<

AsukaiFumie
Nana-anime-16
joined Jul 7, 2014

But, the noses! I can't handle it, they look just so wrong! Like they're a hole instead of a bump, or facing other way, I don't know.
And the art is cute - I really like the style... but I can't help but notice those noses all the time.
I know it's not a big deal, and I'd really love to enjoy the art too, but aaargh!!
It's a bit frustrating even.

and you ruined it for me, since i read the comment i keep looking at the noses and finding them reaaaaally weird,